The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dellafay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Does anyone know if Tiffany and Tina is still working? No response from Tiffany.
Old 17-05-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ktjpnav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tiffany's email address seems to have been terminated so my guess is she isn't available any more.
Old 17-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

bernardtimm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellafay View Post
Does anyone know if Tiffany and Tina is still working? No response from Tiffany.
I think they are still in business.
Old 17-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
encule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows of any out call services in seoul? I've been reading the thread and find that most of these places that are talked about are walk in joints? I would prefer if I can utilise my hotel room instead.. so appreciate any input from bros here. Thanks in advance!
Old 18-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Samster

lobowmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey fellow mongers,

Tina Yang (01021359745) is back and just as beautiful as ever. Lean body with perfect B's and butt built for doggy. She provides great sevice with bubbly personality. DFK, BBBJ, multiple covered positions CG, doggy and mish. She has had many positive reviews here before. Her pictures have also been posted here. enjoy her before she leaves again.
Old 18-05-2013, 10:12 PM
Samster

morozek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobowmc View Post
Hey fellow mongers,

Tina Yang (01021359745) is back and just as beautiful as ever. Lean body with perfect B's and butt built for doggy. She provides great sevice with bubbly personality. DFK, BBBJ, multiple covered positions CG, doggy and mish. She has had many positive reviews here before. Her pictures have also been posted here. enjoy her before she leaves again.
I was so glad to see her back online while I am still in Korea; hoping to meet up with her soon!
Old 18-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

Dellafay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got through Tiffany's email address but no reply. Anyone actually met up with her this month?
Old 19-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Samster

lobowmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she told me they are retired.
Old 19-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
seekingsumazns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kiss Plus Hongdae

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyasia View Post
Went to Kiss Plus in Hongdae during a weekday in the afternoon. Don't remember which subway exit, but it's across the street (away from the university) where all the other action takes place.

It is on the second floor of the building. From the main street it is already visible. The young, friendly guy at the counter speaks little English. Told him in Korean that I didn't have a reservation. That was not a problem at all. Paid for 30 minutes (50.000 won). One hour, 90 minutes and 2 hours available too. (Guess that's part of the "Plus".) And, he would get me a pretty girl.

Showed to the room after tooth brushing. It is quite small with red couch. After a little while the girl comes in, guess in her twenties and looks are 7 or 8. Had a bit of small talk and LFK and DFK. Soon she said longer time is available and FS too with (BB?)BJ. All I had too do was ask for 30 minutes more (another 50.000 won) and give her 70.000 won cash. There would be a bed in another room. (Total damage would be 170.000 won.)

Thought about it for a while and because I didn't have that much cash on me, decided not too. She was quite pushy and not really interested in the kissing at all. Asked about how many shots / finishes and she said as many as I'd like. Didn't quite believe her though for some reason. Also, little GFE. She said there was an ATM closeby.

Finally did some LFK (her lips hurt ) and did DIY action.
Thanks for this post bro! up in that area now, if you could remember anything more about the place from the outside that would be stellar bro.
Old 20-05-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

je090412 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Travel buddy decided to meet his korea friend alone and i was pretty bored. Followed directions in the above thread and went to 7 at hongdae. Thanks for the information
First time hearing of such a service and decide to try it out. Upon entering, counter girl will ask if u know whats a kiss bang and explained that u can touch anything above the waist and hj, bj not allowed. Was hoping to get lucky and brought condoms along but nothing happened. Met up with young university student of age 21 studying in incheon area that speaks broken english. Commented that I am handsome which i have heard umpteen times. Setup was simple, sofa in room with tv. Made small talk and proceed to the action. Lots of kissing but did not allow be to unhook her bra. Tells her i want to see her boob and she pulls down her bra which i delightfully did some tongue twister on her nipples. Bra was unhooked during a dfk which she found out later and mentioned that i am crazy ) Tried to finger her but was told her is on code red. Super turn off. Wanted her to do a hj for me but she refused.

Face: 6 (i have high standards)
Boobs: B (soft and not surgically enhanced)
GFE: 6-7 (lot of kissing and 2nd base)
Dmg: 70000won for 1h

Will want to try a more playful girl that allowed more action. Any bros interested to cheong/club in Korea can PM me. I will be around till 30 May.
Old 20-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Samster

Was in busan on 18-19 May and decided to try anma at seomyun area. Interesting thing about seomyun is that there will be pimps around asking you "noraebang" which is a nightclub with singing. Did not go into any of these places. Walking around the place, one can see many suggestive photos which enticed me into some of the establishments. I spoke english to them and was all told that the place is for koreans only.

18 May
Wanted to go club fix(Busan's No.1 club, just watch some of the youtube videos to see how hot is the place) but was too tired and went to rainbow bar to have some drinks. Was told by waitress in broken english that in bars in korea, we have to buy the waitress drinks but me and my friend act blur but she did not leave and continued talking to us. Half a pint of hoegarden cost 8000 won which in my opinion was rather pricey.

19 May
Went to this 2 barber pole place beside this shop with a mona lisa picture of psy. First time trying anmas and thought that it involves some decent massage with happy ending which was not the case. Was first quoted 80000 won by the ahjussi but we did not have enough cash and wanted to leave. Ahjussi then revised the price to 60000 won which we obliged.
Was told to change into shorts and lie on massage table. Lights were off and it was completely dark. The lady which i believe to be an ahjuma then proceeded to do light massage on my body and proceeded to pull down my pants. Did light bbbj and proceed to jerk me off. Did autoroam in the dark and i could not cum. I am more of a visual person. The lady had C-D cup boobs which my hands enjoyed cupping. After 15mins of Hj, i finally came. Felt that it was quite a waste of my money.
Old 20-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Samster

Was in busan on 18-19 May and decided to try anma at seomyun area. Interesting thing about seomyun is that there will be pimps around asking you "noraebang" which is a nightclub with singing. Did not go into any of these places. Walking around the place, one can see many suggestive photos which enticed me into some of the establishments. I spoke english to them and was all told that the place is for koreans only.

18 May
Wanted to go club fix(Busan's No.1 club, just watch some of the youtube videos to see how hot is the place) but was too tired and went to rainbow bar to have some drinks. Was told by waitress in broken english that in bars in korea, we have to buy the waitress drinks but me and my friend act blur but she did not leave and continued talking to us. Half a pint of hoegarden cost 8000 won which in my opinion was rather pricey.

19 May
Went to this 2 barber pole place beside this shop with a mona lisa picture of psy. First time trying anmas and thought that it involves some decent massage with happy ending which was not the case. Was first quoted 80000 won by the ahjussi but we did not have enough cash and wanted to leave. Ahjussi then revised the price to 60000 won which we obliged.
Was told to change into shorts and lie on massage table. Lights were off and it was completely dark. The lady which i believe to be an ahjuma then proceeded to do light massage on my body and proceeded to pull down my pants. Did light bbbj and proceed to jerk me off. Did autoroam in the dark and i could not cum. I am more of a visual person. The lady had C-D cup boobs which my hands enjoyed cupping. After 15mins of Hj, i finally came. Felt that it was quite a waste of my money.
Old 24-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Went to 588 to check out the fish tanks but found the girls there not to be my liking until i saw one of them but she is not working as what i was told. Most of them look 26-35 with the few exceptions of ahjumas that will still try to attract my attention. I am 26 by the way.

Decided to head to eve massage at hakdong to have a bit of fun and made my way there with the easy directions i got from the forum. Kudos to you bros. I was able to communicate with the counter guy in english and a mix of korean and was told that the rate is 230000krw for 2 girls, 30min each. I proceeded to check with him isn't it 3 girls and was told that the service is only for night time. No problems with that too, 2 girls it is.

Was told to shower by myself first and my first girl came after 10 mins of waiting. Pretty SOP, short bbbj catbath, she RCG, CG and she wanted missionary which i obliged. Soon i got tired and i wanted her to change to doggie. I tried spanking her lightly on the ass and she got a little upset which dampen my mood. Asked if i was the first time here and explained that the first time is a quickie and i can cum again 2nd time with gal no. 2. She decided to infuse the used condom with water before throwing it away which was what i usually do to check for leaks. After that was done, she washed me clean and concentrated on ensuring that my ass crack is clean. Feel super shiok when she was already cleaning it. I was then told to sit on this chair in a doggie position which she applied gel on me and starting sucking all over my back and did AR. Super shiok. After a good 10 mins, 2nd girl came in and the first girl changed and got out of the room. Wow, 2nd girl is really hot, the same body as my old fling, a nice 32Ds.

She toweled me dry and did her soft moaning with some catbath. She then gurgled some mouthwash and did a CBJ on me. I was hoping for a bbbj though but that did not happen. Had lots of fun playing with those tits which had very long and pointed nipples! Much better than my ex fling! Her first position was doggie which i really pumping her from behind and grabbing her boob which felt soft. Damn shiok. I wanted to see those boobs bounce up and down and decided to ask her CG me. What a sight to see those boobs going up and down!

Both girls were very businesslike and there was little GFE but overall i got out a very happy man!

Rating:
1st girl
Looks: 6.5 Milf type
Body: 7 A+ boobs, nice ass made up for it

2nd girl
Looks: 8
Body: 9 Solid 32Ds and a nice ass to boot

Thinking of cheonging eve again before i go back to SG. Let me know if any bros interested to join.
Old 25-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Wiltern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Event Service (2F) Anma

I got serviced by 2 woman at once at an anma type place in Cheongdam recently. If you look at the building from the outside, you would never know it was this kind of establishment. There's no signs on this nondescript building indicating 'massage' or 'anma'. A kyopo friend took me to this place. But, once you go inside, it's about 3 stories of rooms typical of other anma places.

Once you pay, I was asked if I wanted an anma (massage by a blind man) beforehand. I declined this time. I was then lead upstairs where an usher lead me to a room with a woman waiting. The room is typical of other places. Half is a shower area and the other half is the room with the bed. After disrobing, we went to the shower area where the woman washed me good. She made sure to scrub my ass good. She asked me to sit in the plastic chair and blew me right there. After the shower, I went to the other room where she proceeded to lick my body and give me a BBBJ. After a little while of this, she got on the phone and called in the 2nd girl who came in wearing one of those masquerade eye masks. I don't mind. Seeing 2 women go down on you at the same time is quite a sight. But, the 2nd girl's specialty is some intense AR. I was asked to put my legs up lying down, where she went at it. Then, I was made to get in a doggy position where she went for some fervent AR from behind. Some people aren't into this, but I dig it. After about 5-10 minutes of this she left the room, leaving me with the first woman for the main course. There's a mirror next to the bed which is nice. After sex, we chat for a while then I leave.

It cost a little more because of the 'event' service (230, 000). Also, the during our chat, she said westerners can get a hand job, but no sex. I'm Korean-American who can speak a little Korean. Japanese men have also come here according to her. PM me if you want more info.
Old 25-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
oversam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

was trying to call tina and sarah, no reply. guess they really retired
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1