The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 19
ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!ok69 is one of the Best!
Re: $10,000 Sex Doll Custom Made Like Real Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lihaojun View Post
$10000 can buy a virgin bride from foreign country liao le..... y bonk a plastic?
well .. i did watch a video on why a guy actually spend million on such dolls.
he had like 100+ of them ..

he said .. all the girls will love him whole heartedly and will no change heart.
so cannot break his heart
and he can have many choices .. 3some 4some and so on

i swear by it
Old 18-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
SexStunts101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think in Japan, they have something like this kind of thing. But the custom made doll is those where u need to blow air in type
Old 18-04-2008, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
哀兵必胜 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think those who buy have too much money until donno what to do with it.
But 10K ... that is like bonking budget for 3 years ....
Old 18-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 18
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

your very own private bonk.. minus the nagging
Old 18-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 17
zveron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember when the Real Doll thing was first introduce there are rumors that long haul ship captain get one of this to help the crew relief on board.

There are also Japanese version (more manga like) and cheapo version with only silicone at the insertion point (the rest being hard plastic). There is also rental service as well. Doll no Mori is a Japanese company that rent sex doll from 70 mins to days.

If you think that S$10,000 is expensive, paying 13,000 yen (S$169) for 70 min (exclude transport) with a piece of silicone is beyond me.....
Old 19-04-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ok69 View Post
well .. i did watch a video on why a guy actually spend million on such dolls.
he had like 100+ of them ..

he said .. all the girls will love him whole heartedly and will no change heart.
so cannot break his heart
and he can have many choices .. 3some 4some and so on

i swear by it

i think i saw something like that. if not wrong, the guy is in japan, house got lots of dolls. each cost a lot leh, wonder y pervert can b so rich.

for the amt to get a doll screw in SGP can screw till cock drop
Old 19-04-2008, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
HAHA... these are toys for the rich where money is not an issue or consideration....
lol if the person is rich. he can fark high class real pussy then buy a doll fark at home
Old 19-04-2008, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 18
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
lol if the person is rich. he can fark high class real pussy then buy a doll fark at home
I think for such case its something wrong with the brain. Just like some rich ppl like to commit shoplifting for the thrill.
Old 19-04-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
sulk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some of this rich, donno what to do with money .. the 10K is nothing. Just pocket change ....
Old 21-04-2008, 02:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
two399999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah..Imagine if I buy custom made Fiona X for 10K, bonk her until I sian then put her up for rental... $20 / hr. Good Business..

Another strategy... 200 of us contribute $50 bucks each to have our dreams cum true...he...hee
Old 21-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by two399999 View Post
Wah..Imagine if I buy custom made Fiona X for 10K, bonk her until I sian then put her up for rental... $20 / hr. Good Business..

Another strategy... 200 of us contribute $50 bucks each to have our dreams cum true...he...hee
Bro, I got a question for you. From the postings here by bros, general consensus is that the costs is too expensive. But what if it is free. Would you be tempted?

For example, what if you stay overnight at your friend's house and sleeping in his guest room. And in his guestroom on the chair is a fiona xue (or whoever) doll...... would you be tempted?

These dolls are so real and life like that for the super rich, they can buy them not just for sex toys but maybe just a decorative conversational piece. Definitely get party going and people talking if you have a few such real life dolls sitting around the house..... dont try to rationalise how rich people think. I wonder, if I do have such financial means, live in a big bungalow or large bachelor penthouse with rooftop openair jacuzzi, and have a few of these dolls around the house, around the pool etc just for decoration and conversation piece.... if i throw a party and have friends overnight.... would someone actually get the idea to "try it out" with one of the dolls.....
Old 21-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

i think that thing look kinda cool to have around.

for a high end toy, $10k seems like steep but then again, its rare.

if ppl can spend hundred of thousands for branded watch collections which read exactly the same time as some cheap digital watch. i dun see why the fuss about the toy or rather, doll collection.

imagine this, Mr A bring his kakis to his house to admire his collection of maybe 30 branded watches costing 1mil.

Mr B bring his kakis to his place, flick on the lights and tada! 30 real life dolls in all kinda of outfit and position which cost probably 300k.

Who is more likely to bring a "WOW" from his guests? you tell me
Old 22-04-2008, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 20
newbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of lightnewbieboy is a glorious beacon of light

Guys And Dolls

Came across this documentary, quite interesting
Old 22-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by two399999 View Post

Great idea! Dun have to use a new nick to post this lah, I'll upz u if not for using a clone.
I dun mind paying $50 to have a go at the plastic Fiona X

U want to start a MO on this? For the trouble, you can keep it for rental income later. Me just want to try it out for 50 bucks; ya must be Fiona X

Do we have 200 bros here with fetish on bonking Fiona?
Old 22-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 17
Porcorn is one of the Best!Porcorn is one of the Best!Porcorn is one of the Best!

Imaging bonking custom make joanna peh and jeanette aw and ivy lee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1