The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
rooneyloh is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: PENANG, malaysia latest updates

i stay in evergreen hotel, any1 pm me freelancer number. tks.
Old 16-10-2008, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
HunterForSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Everyone,

I have some kangtao to find gal for happy...now only have Philipine gal..damage is RM180...service is damn good...they do like bj without 003...haha...if u wanna know more can message me...just only in penang...
Old 16-10-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kambo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted_Dibiase View Post
got this from other forum.

Hi Bro,
Great info! Sure will visit one by one hehe..
But just curious do they just accept anyone for service? From wat i hear only chinese allowed rite? Please if someone know...
Old 16-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

hi bro,

they come to earn money 1...sure will service anyone la...sumore they very hunger for different didi....haha...
Old 24-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Just back from Penang..... this trip kinda sianz... first night went over to the MP (near B-suite) and asked for the regular Ah Bee but told me she on call. Need to wait for an hour. Din wanna wait so ask them to recommend others. Then came 1 thai gal (nancy), never see b4. There for over 1 year leow. Massage not too bad but din strike the right spot and no hanky panky on sensitive area... but she wear low cut and boobs show half a ball... at least C cup. After 45mins of massage, pop the GQ... told her JG enuf, no need to cum cos i take very long to cum. Then she began to JG while we TCSS. Asked her whether got other service anot ask me "make love" izit... But said no cos afraid of HIV... then i sat up...look at her and hand went to auto roam the boobs.... smooth and soft... then she "Hey".... then times up leow... JG (5/10)

next day went back again asked for PRC for oil massage. But none ard... all at MP near K-suite. Thinking gotta walk over, quite far, asked for Ah Bee. Then luckily she available. striped, lie down and she start to massage.... then after about an hour, she auto JG me and ask me wanna cum anot... told her no need but she insist. stroke until times up leow still haven cum... she stop the timer and continue to HJ me for another 15mins b4 i explode...... JG (7/10); HJ (7/10)

Found out now JG is part of the massage, no need to pay extra. No wonder Ah Bee insisted that i cum... Damage for HJ is RM30
Old 25-10-2008, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thnaks to bro guster for info.

Was in penang during the raya break, wanted to check out, but had my renatl car broken into and lost my laptop. Penang not a very safe place anymore!!

Also whent crusing around the old red lights, chulia street, no action all dried up, except for one nite ard 3 am, saw 2 prc WL infront of old hotel. did not approach as not sure if safe since no action around the area.

Any advice from bros here?? Will be headed that way again in dec for some seminar there. All info and advise much appreciated, thanks and cheers......e
Old 25-10-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kaiten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Anyone can let me know where I can get blowjobs from young gals in Penang? Any FL contacts to exchange pls PM me. Penang seem to have dried up already these days.

Could some kind bros let me know where is it still flowing?

Thanks!
Old 02-11-2008, 02:25 AM
Samster

Hi bro, i have some prc,philipine,thai and indo to share...come penang call me la..0174190988...
Old 02-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster

Jiraiya85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterForSex View Post
Hi bro, i have some prc,philipine,thai and indo to share...come penang call me la..0174190988...
Thumbs up for bro hunter recommendation, tried one of the prc and it was great
Old 03-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
sin0033 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiten View Post
Hi bros,

Anyone can let me know where I can get blowjobs from young gals in Penang? Any FL contacts to exchange pls PM me. Penang seem to have dried up already these days.

Could some kind bros let me know where is it still flowing?

Thanks!
Go to UPR, ask every drunk gal u see and you will get lucky eventually. It is the law of average.... Else, then try checking all the posts for locations of HCs and go and post some FR, earn some brownie points then ask the brothers for reco... U could also try Chulia street (active imagination needed to convince that u r blown by a gal)

Returning favour: lewis13,jerrystockton, Gorken, ukcheong, Bruce.J, noobiejiao, CibLover, itto, Boinker, GD_paradise, fernando torres, lsb_fan,Valenn, Qin Ai de, Prime Time, Odyseus, Arachnophobia,killersilent.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

cch1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: PENANG, malaysia latest updates

Quote:
how much is the damage brudder and location le? I'm in Mainland...
Old 05-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
storm_edi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last 2 week go to mp near 'B-suite'
go there on friday afternoon... not so many ppl.....
take a season, come 1 TOMYAM

Name: forget d
Looks: 7/10 sweet looking
Boobs: almost C, weaR very low cut
Massage: 6.5/10 she look like very tired
Damage: rm60+rm5 tips
Attitude:not so good

when massage look like very tired n 'bo sim bo sim'
after 25 min ask me wanna massage 'lam pa chi' or not i ask her how much says rm30 then i ask still hv other she says pcc rm50+play boobs ......
feel expensive because of her attitide so reject her .... but she keep asking me why not why not.. i say expensive she says very cheap d...

at last then do jua ken for me.....omg..... macam only use oil to touch my ball only .... no really press .. no skill at all... keep asking me again wanna pcc or not ..... sien.....

10 min later wear back then cabut ......
disappointed..........
no skill at all... keep saying sleepy....

any bro been there pls share here....

thanks ......
Old 06-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

cch1983.....damage rm230 for prc,180 for philipine....prc grade AAA...
Old 17-11-2008, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, how much is Thai and for how many hours? Full services? Will be in Penang (B-suite) next week.... need give you how much time allowance for you to arrange?
Old 18-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
transformer2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Just back from Penang..... this trip kinda sianz... first night went over to the MP (near B-suite) and asked for the regular Ah Bee but told me she on call. Need to wait for an hour. Din wanna wait so ask them to recommend others. Then came 1 thai gal (nancy), never see b4. There for over 1 year leow. Massage not too bad but din strike the right spot and no hanky panky on sensitive area... but she wear low cut and boobs show half a ball... at least C cup. After 45mins of massage, pop the GQ... told her JG enuf, no need to cum cos i take very long to cum. Then she began to JG while we TCSS. Asked her whether got other service anot ask me "make love" izit... But said no cos afraid of HIV... then i sat up...look at her and hand went to auto roam the boobs.... smooth and soft... then she "Hey".... then times up leow... JG (5/10)

next day went back again asked for PRC for oil massage. But none ard... all at MP near K-suite. Thinking gotta walk over, quite far, asked for Ah Bee. Then luckily she available. striped, lie down and she start to massage.... then after about an hour, she auto JG me and ask me wanna cum anot... told her no need but she insist. stroke until times up leow still haven cum... she stop the timer and continue to HJ me for another 15mins b4 i explode...... JG (7/10); HJ (7/10)

Found out now JG is part of the massage, no need to pay extra. No wonder Ah Bee insisted that i cum... Damage for HJ is RM30
r u talking abt the P behind HLB? or Sun ***?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1