The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-11-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nightmare1133 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
It is not that ex. The last time I did a ++, I only paid 500k for it.
hahahaha Bro newbird9403,

Your 500+ including what kind of ++?
Old 02-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4125 / Power: 16
pacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond reputepacinse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fun in Jakarta - Alexis and Malioboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Bro Methy, your fr on Malioboro and Alexis is awesome and my interest is awakened. Never knew that Jakarta offers so much cheonging.
(Will up you next time.)
Many said Jakarta is Asia's best kept secret. Bangcock and Philippines, these destinations are like honey to the Ang mos and markets were spoilt. Less of such phenomenon in Jakarta and may be the last frontier left in Asia.

I was once in Malio and a bus load of 45 Malays from Malaysia who were in town for an MNC Convention made it a 'must have' on their itinerary. Amazing !

Nest day was in Classic and 5 young ang mo kids from International School just finished their ECA at Terminal ! Wa LAN......
Old 03-12-2012, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Any bros be in Jakarta between Jan 19 and Feb 1? I will come over form my normal stomping grounds in CP for a change of scenery.

Will be my virgin trip there and would like to meet up with any SBF bros for kopi and advise. I dun speak Bahasa so appreciate info on English speaking WG's and places Thanks all in advance.
Old 03-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
It is not that ex. The last time I did a ++, I only paid 500k for it.
Where? Mulia?
Never tried it there so no comment on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Any bros be in Jakarta between Jan 19 and Feb 1? I will come over form my normal stomping grounds in CP for a change of scenery.

Will be my virgin trip there and would like to meet up with any SBF bros for kopi and advise. I dun speak Bahasa so appreciate info on English speaking WG's and places Thanks all in advance.
I'm lokal, so I be in Jakarta
Old 03-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoe View Post
Where? Mulia?
Never tried it there so no comment on that.

I'm lokal, so I be in Jakarta
Bird. Plus plus di mana?

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 03-12-2012, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
valitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare1133 View Post
Therefore, all the bros out there please tell me whether Mulia Hotel in-room massage has any ++ or not...or to be specific how ++ they can go?

Terimakaseh!
Quick answer: yes, you can possibly do++ in room with the massage lady. Not all, but most of them would welcome the offer. At the end of the regular massage, they would usually ask "mau apa lagi"? (what else). Just be prepared to tip north of IDR 1 million though. IDR800k may be possible if you can charm her.

Btw I'm an Indo, used to work in Singapore, and most of the times stayed at the Mulia when in town.

There're places closer to Mulia than Alexis if you want to have fun but don't want to go with the boss. Fortune spa at KH Mas Mansyur and Mayzo spa at Setiabudi Plaza are known for "quality gems", and only about 15mins taxi ride from the Mulia (@normal traffic).
Old 04-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1319 / Power: 16
rockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud ofrockmy has much to be proud of

Does any experience Bros know if we can "take away" or "tao pao" the girls from Alexis or Malioboro?
If yes, what's the market rate?
Old 04-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nightmare1133 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you pak Valitar,

I guess I will try my luck in Mulia In-room with my 3 days' travel allowance... before I venture out to the Fortune and/or Mayzo spa outside with my own money hee.

thank you again!!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Troika69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
I was once in Malio and a bus load of 45 Malays from Malaysia who were in town for an MNC Convention made it a 'must have' on their itinerary. Amazing !

Nest day was in Classic and 5 young ang mo kids from International School just finished their ECA at Terminal ! Wa LAN......
U are so right about Malio bro. The last time I was there also a group of kids, quite shocking to me, they definitely look like less than 18. last time before 18, I don't even have knowledge or fortune to play geylang
Old 04-12-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 05-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
methy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother Rockmy, that's possible but the charges will be dependent on the girls i believe. Befriend the Mami if u are serious because some of my friends tapao'ed before!
Old 05-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Samster

cooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycooldoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmy View Post
Does any experience Bros know if we can "take away" or "tao pao" the girls from Alexis or Malioboro?
If yes, what's the market rate?
Possible the rate is 5 times the regular rate
if you tao pao after 12 you only have to pay 3 times the regular rate
Old 05-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Bird. Plus plus di mana?
haha
maunya dimana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare1133 View Post
Thank you pak Valitar,

I guess I will try my luck in Mulia In-room with my 3 days' travel allowance... before I venture out to the Fortune and/or Mayzo spa outside with my own money hee.

thank you again!!
as I mention before, if you are not looking for massage you can just head down to hunt at CJ (in mulia hotel)
Old 06-12-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pl3boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post

Will be in Jkt from 16 dec to 4 of jan. wanna ktv and drink? staying in aston pluit. pm me if u keen
Old 07-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 16
AngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngusYoung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going Jkta again soon. Not for biz but just fun. My usual itinerary is as below which I think its a bit boring. Not sure if any kind bros can comment on how I can maximise my 2 nights there?

- Arrive hotel at about lunch (stay in Shang)
- Lunch in Shang
- Out to Fortune for a rub and warm up
- Go to Classic for cheap action
- May stay in Classic a bit longer to watch the strip show. To get the blood flowing again
- Head on to Malio. Have dinner and watch the show. Usually still early, and topless havent start. Beo the girls and may end up doing it or head up to the spa/jaccuzzi for the 8.30pm strip show followed by cheap thrill of rubbing in the pool
- Head up to CJ to pick one for O/N

Day 2
- Late breakfast. Usually send girl back liao
- Rest a bit which is not necessary but too early for anything
- Later head up to massage again. Thinking of trying new place like Orchardz which I have not been
- Classic again
- Alexis
- Bats for O/N

I really think can do better than the above. Even maybe get a FL to spend second day. But no lobang for FL. Or any other places I should go. I am usually there with one like-minded friend.

Would be grateful if anyone can give their 2 cents worth!

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread