The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
JohnBarnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The shipping mess

Camping here too ...
Old 16-04-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light

Wow ... This is really riveting!
Old 16-04-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

More pls.....
Old 16-04-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HubTV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very exciting .... more please
Old 16-04-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

There was no time for hesitation or contemplation. Holding the axe tightly in my hand, I ran forward covering the few meters between us in a flash. I had never run so fast in my life but was careful not to slip at the last moment.

Aba heard me and started to turn around.

I swung the axe hard towards his head, without thinking if I would kill him. My only thoughts at that point in time were our lives and all I knew I had one shot. I would need to take him out of the equation.

The blade of the axe connected with his neck and gave out a grisly crunching noise. He did not even have time to make any sound as blood sprayed out from his decapitated head.

The impact was so huge that the axe flew out of my hands once it had connected with him. I had no time to lose as I picked up the pistol from the ground.

Aba's body thudded against the ground loudly. By now Bakti had heard the commotion. But he was still between the legs of Hazel. As he tried to get up, she pulled his hair and held onto him, preventing him from reaching out for the rifle or the knife in his fallen pants. They were still struggling as I pointed the pistol at Bakti's head. Immediately, he stopped trying to get away from her and went down on his hands and knees.

Bakti: please.... don't kill me...

This time, it was him who was pleading with me. Hazel went over to the wall, collected the rifle and came back. Before I could even react, she raised the rifle and butt stroke him in the face.

Bakti: Arrrghh....

He felt to the ground with blood coming out from his lips. I quickly held on the barrel of the rifle and stopped her. I was shocked by her sudden anger but then I realized of what had happened to her over the past few hours. She was groped by Lim, penetrated by me and touched by this guy, all unwillingly. I guessed her mind had too much and she had finally snapped.

Me: What's that for? I had already got him....

Haz: for touching me.....

Me: but you were the one who asked him to touch you....

Haz: He could have controlled himself.

I looked at her. How any guys could stop themselves from touching her when she was the instigator?

Haz: stop giving me that look. You killed the other one. This is just deserts for this one.

She tried to raise the rifle again and he raised his hand to protect himself. Again I prevented her from doing so.

Me: wait..... you can't kill him.... I need to interrogate him......

She stopped and considered what I had said but continued to hold onto the rifle. FInally she nodded. I turned to Bakti and see fear in his eyes.

Me: I won't let her attack you if you corporate.

He nodded and spilled the beans. Basically he was a hired hand from town. A guy came to his town and offered jobs. They were offered USD5k for a 1 day job. He did not know much except that they were all issued guns to capture all the passengers and to steal a cargo from this ship. There were a total of 10 of them. 8 were on the ship while the other 2 remained in the boat. That was all that he knew.

Hazel continued to stand beside me when i was interrogating him. When he stopped, she spoke.

Haz: This guy is useless. Wait here. I'll look for some ropes to tie him.

She started to walk away but I held her arm.

Me: Hazel wait....

I turned to Bakti

Me: Are there any more of you here in the engine room?

He shook his head and told me where the rest of the pirates were located.

Me: be careful....

She nodded and went deeper into the engine room.

When she returned, the rifle was slung across her back and she had some roped with her. She took over my pistol while I tied Bakti up. She went under the stairs and took her singlet to stuff it in his mouth. After ensuring that he was secured and would not choke to death on his gag, I placed him in a compartment and lock him in it. Even though I did not want to, I placed the dead man into another compartment to prevent anyone from stumbling into the body but there was nothing we could do about the blood and so we left it.

Hazel was still stark naked. I removed my top and pass it to her. Even though it did not cover her bottom, but it was better than nothing.

We headed to the 4th ladder quickly.

This ladder was unlike most other ladders on the ship as it was enclosed in a small elevator-like-shaft. There was no opening in this shaft under deck except for the engine room. Once it reached the first floor, there was an exit door on every level thereafter. It then leads upwards all the way to the roof of the bridge. So this ladder was more of a service ladder rather than for standard usage.

I went up first followed by Hazel as she did not want me to peek up her bottom. Fortunately, there was a landing space at every level where we could stop to rest. My cabin was above deck on the 3rd floor and once we get above deck, we climbed quietly. I was not expecting anyone to guard the ladder as it was rather well hidden and unused.

Finally both of us stood at the tiny landing space on the 3rd floor. When she was ready, I slowly opened the door. I kept it ajar and listened for any noise but the corridor was silent.

Based on the earlier calculations that I had, there should not be anyone here. Carefully, I peeped out into the corridor. The coast was clear. We stepped out quickly and after I closed the door silently, we ran to the far end of the corridor where my cabin was.

I yanked opened the door immediately as we did not want to be out in the corridor for too long. Fortunately, there was no one there and we stepped in. As I was closing the door after us, Hazel stopped me.

Haz: You get the phone while I head back to my cabin to change. I can't be walking around half naked.

Me: wait. I don't think you need to go. They had taken my luggage.

She turned to look at the empty room. All my stuffs were gone. Even the pillow on the bed was gone.

Haz: shit. What about the phone?

Me: The phone is an expensive equipment I did not keep with the luggage. I just hoped they didn't search the room too carefully.

I walked to the cabinet and reached underneath it. My hand found the small bag that the satellite phone was in. I opened it and fortunately the phone was still there and I heaved a sigh of relieved.

It was 3am. Most people would be asleep now. I did not want to waste time calling the police as I was not sure if they would believe me. MHA was closed as well. There was only 1 person that I could reach out to.

I keyed in Ely's number. She picked up the phone on the 3rd ring.

Ely: hello? who is this? don't you know the time?

Me: Ely...it's me....listen.....

I proceeded to tell her everything and gave her the location of our vessel. BY the time I finished speaking, she was wide awake.

Ely: no shit. ok.... you guys hang in there. I'll reach out to all parties now.... please be safe.....

We hung up.

I turned to Hazel and looked at her. She was sitting on the bed, staring into space, with her legs slightly opened. The Tshirt was too short to cover her pubic area and she did not even bother to do anything about it. Her hair was in a mess. Her make-up smudged and there were new bruises on her legs from her struggle with Bakti. She looked very tired.

We could wait here as I was sure that we would be relatively safe. But there were still stuffs that needed to be done. I needed to find out how the rest were, especially Mag and Lae.

Me: You seemed very tired...

Haz: I am fine..... let's go....

She started to get up and I put a hand on her shoulder.

Me: no.... stay here.... you'll be safe....

She pushed my hand away and stood up facing me.

Haz: Stay here?! Then where are you going? I can't stay here. We need to check out the crew and if we can, we should try to save them. I am going with you.

Me: No. It's dangerous and I don't think we can save them. I just need to go and find out if they are still alive. My besties are somewhere out there and....

I looked down at her exposed pussy deliberately. She did not attempt to cover up.

Haz: what?!....

Me: twice when we met with danger, your body was.....errmm..... Compromised..... and dressed like this, it's invitation for more attacks...

Haz: yah...yah... did you forget that yours was the worst!? You inserted your.... your..... your... thing into me! So does that make you dangerous?

Me: You know that was an accident.....

Haz: Don't forget that the 2 times it happened; I was saving your ass....

Me: yah... but then I am sure you do not want it to happen again....

Haz: If it is needed once more to save someone, then I will still do it again.....

Me: Did you enjoy it?

That was the wrong question. She slapped me hard across the face and turned away from me and faced the small window.

Haz: Asshole.....

Me: Sorry.... I just wanted you to know that I did not want to put you into any more danger....

Haz: Sam! look!

She exclaimed excitedly.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 16-04-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

more more more
Old 16-04-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

getting really exciting now...come come come!
Old 17-04-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your sharing ts, waiting here for much juicy stuff.
Old 17-04-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Knowing that the light in the room would cast a shadow on my silhouette, anyone on deck could see me if I stood at the window. We kept ourselves low as we peeped down at the deck.

The floodlights on deck were switched on. One of the cargo main hatches was open and 4 of the pirates were on deck around it. One person was operating the hoist and lowering the hook into the hold. They were shouting at someone in it.

Me: They are shifting the cargo.

Haz: I see 6 of them. This means that the bridge is not guarded. Shall we....

Me: yes. Let's go save them....

I checked both the weapons and ensured that they were loaded. Even though the rifle was much heavier, I let her carry it because there was a belt for her to sling it behind her. I held the pistol in my hand as I opened the door from my room.

As we went past her room, I wanted to check if they had missed out on her luggage but she ushered me along.

Haz: no time.... they may return any time.... saving them is more important than my modesty now.....

So far, she had placed my safety before herself. I was sure she did not enjoy any abuse to her body and now once again, I was sure she was aware of the consequences of being caught but still she placed their safety over hers. People were generally selfish and most are afraid to die. Deep down, I was thankful and proud of her. Although I did not want her to suffer again, I nodded.

As the pirates were all on deck, there was no need to use the same ladder than we had ascended from and we went up by the normal stairs. Once again, she allowed me to be in the lead.

We reached it easily and I opened the door and stepped in. It was not difficult to find them. Lae, Vieak and Mag were bundled in one corner side by side. The captain, John and the cook were not there and I presumed that they were held elsewhere or had already been killed.

As we approached the girls, we could see that they were individually tied to chairs and were completely naked. From their body, there were no other physical bruises except for the abrasions where their limbs were tied to. Their legs were each tied to the individual legs of their chairs and their pussies were all exposed.

Haz: shit....

As we hurried towards them, they saw us and their eyes brightened up for a moment. However there was a cloth that was tied over their mouth and it preventing them from speaking and all they made were excited noises. Hazel went to Lae and started to work on her knots. I quickly put my gun down and started to try to untie Mag.

Even I as did my work, I could not help but to sneak a peek. I mean what are the chances that you would get to see almost all your colleagues and friends naked?

I always knew Mag had C Cups breasts but her areolas were huge and her breasts were saggy compared to Hazel's. Lae had perky B Cups which looked like Ely's. Vieak had small breasts, almost like a boy's chest but she had huge nipples. Larger than any I had seen previously.

At the bottom, Lae was clean shaven and had thick pussy lips of which much of it protrude out between her vagina. Mag and Vieak both had untrimmed bushes below.

John: Sam....

My thoughts were interrupted.

Me: John?

Wondering how he had escaped from the pirates, I turned around to face him and stared straight down the barrel of his pistol. Hazel turned as well and gasped. It was then that I realized that the girls were not making excited noises but they were trying to warn us about John.

John: I was wondering where the 2 of you disappeared to.... I send out the guys but you could not be found....

Hazel's shifted and he pushed the muzzle to my forehead.

John: Hazel, don't even try. This thing is loaded and I am trigger happy.... Remove your gun and put it on the ground, slowly.

She slowly removed the sling across her head and bent down slowly to put the gun down. As she squatted, I saw his eyes went between her legs and frowned. She stood up again oblivious to it.

John: what happened to my guys in the engine room? I comms them but they stopped replying.

I kept quiet and realized that because Aba was dead, I did not search him. I should have done so as he probably would have a walkie with him somewhere. I wanted to slap myself for my carelessness. John nodded his head knowingly.

John: I see. You are resourceful Sam..... Aba was a big man and you could still take him down.... I knew you were a hindrance to me. That's why I asked the guys to stop wasting time searching for you and get the things I came for. I knew when they did that, I was sure you would take the bait and will turn up here. All I had to do was to wait for you. haha....

He turned back to Hazel.

John: What happened to your bottom?

Haz: It does not concern you.....

John: haha.... I didn't know you are feisty..... well, at least not in the office.....

Haz: what do you want?

John: hahaha.... I just wanted the cargo... and a good fuck with my colleagues..... hahaha....

He looked at the 3 girls and all looked on the ground, away from him.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 17-04-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

John took out a set of handcuffs and threw it a distance in front of Hazel.

John: Pick that up and cuff him....

She remained still and he fired off a warning shot very close to me. I could hear the bullet whizzing pass me. The whole bridge reverberated from the gun fire. Hazel put her hands to her ears as she tried to cover them.

His walkie buzzed and he spoke into it.

John: nothing.... I misfired...... yeah.... everything is fine....

He put it back into his pocket and looked at Hazel again.

John: I missed deliberately. The next time, I would not miss.

She went forward and picked up the item.

John: Cuff him to that post.

She did what he asked and he lowered the pistol. I was now stuck to the post and was literally immobilized.

John: Good...... now we got our expectations right..... So what happened to your bottom?

She replied without hesitation.

Haz: Aba removed it.....

John: haha....good girl...... so... did he managed to fuck you?

Haz: yes.....

John: that's a shame. You know, I always thought that you had the best figure in the office and you are pretty but I am not going to stick mine in something that he had......

In my mind, I was relieved for a moment.

John: but then, it will not stop me from having some fun with you. Take off your top.

Haz: wait I have some questions.

John: You are not sticking by the rules....

Haz: you have us. There is no way to escape.....

He gestured her to a chair and she sat in it while he remained standing.

John: ok.... ask me...

Haz: where is the Captain and the cook?

John: the cook is in the mess. haha..... The captain, well, let's just say he is somewhere on this ship.

Haz: Are they still alive?

John: I don't know.....

He was evading her questions.

Haz: What's on this vessel that you want?

John: let's just say some precious cargo.

Haz: what about.....

John: enough..... it's my turn to ask you questions. Where did you hide?

Me: we hid in....

John: come on Sam. I am asking Hazel.... you just be quiet. You will have your chance later..... haha....

Haz: we hid in the cargo area.

John: hmmm... interesting.... my guys couldn’t find you..... what about Bakti. Did he also fuck you?

Haz: yes...

John: so did you moan when Aba fucked you with his large cock? haha....

She bit her lips and considered before answering.

Haz: yes I did....

John: I would want to hear you moan.... haha.....

Me: Wait... I thought you weren’t going to touch her?

He grinned at me.

John: Hazel, remove your top now....

He waved his pistol at her and without needing a second prompting, she took off her top. The marks that Lim had inflicted on her breasts had turned blue-black now.

John: nice breasts. Very nice. I guessed Aba was very rough with you. I wished he did not touch you..... I think you'll be a very good fuck.

He walked over and stood behind her. From the pocket of his pants, he took out some ropes and tied her to the chair. Her position was just like the other 3 girls, hands tied to the arm rest and legs secured to each of the chair leg. Once she was secured, he stood up and grabbed one of her breasts.

John: nice. Very firm.

Me: stop touching her.

He looked at me and laughed.

Old 17-04-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Seemed like some of the members who read my previous stories were no longer active in the forum. Glad that there are some new bros who still enjoy my stories.

As a "free-time" writer, it is not the accolades that keeps me penning down stories but more of the people who are interested to read it.

I am not bro ilock. I like his stories very much but I could never write as well as he did, for example vivid descriptions and sentence structures, that keep our imagination wild.

I try to make up for the style of my lousy writing with some exciting contents.

So, as long as there are readers, it gives me motivation to continue writing.

Thanks for your support.

Old 17-04-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

its an everyday affair now to read your stories.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

bro your story is good keep it up i enjoy reading
Old 17-04-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Bull2021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep up the story bro.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

keep it up bro, we are all interested in your story so do not stop writing...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1