The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-02-2018, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
i've received another of PMs from bros asking for June ctc.

seriously, already do homework for you all and can't even be bothered to read the last few pages to get the ctc.

go use the search function
There is two june link when do a search not sure is it the older one
Old 26-02-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
If a 8pointer samster like you also recommend her then I might also try her soon. I gave up on LLJ after she became membership counter manager and her disciples took over. None has the skills of LLJ and the effect was never the same under LLJ hands.

Tried Virlin & Jessie. Essentially their techniques and methods are similar though 1 always try to market herself throughout the session while I'm trying to get some shuteye. Nothing fantastic to shout.

Wang Qi, soso only. Not worth to RTM JG.

Got Xiaohan contact but not in SG. Have not tried Anqi yet so cannot say though her area of ops is quite ok for drivers or MRT takers.
well between both Virlin and Jessie, i prefer Jessie cause as you mentioned the other talks non-stop throughout the session
Old 27-02-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtwo View Post
Have try Venus at Bukit Timah, she provide vey good Juagen. First time 45 mins just concerntrate on Juagen. Different feeling from the rest.
Bros can share the locations? Highly appreciate.
Thanks.
Old 27-02-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rmaa is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro, can I have the location and contact details please?
Old 27-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rubbishboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
The most solid juagen “SYT” is Angel already. Previously at Novena then move to Geylang. Super tight body with D cup boobs. Lol! I believe many wish to bang her after juagen

As for those milf or grannies level, I think Ping Ping is good. Ling Ling doesn’t provide release in the past but I guess money make the world goes around. Ping ping is trained in Thailand and can feel ur kidney aching as she pull the veins. After a while, can feel erection damn strong. After a few session of her juagen, I can easily fire at any lady’s face during BF. Lol! Never been so powerful before. During BF, I always tell girls where can shoot so far. In the end, all are surprise when my first 2 shots smack on their face or hair. Haha! Hopefully one day can do huge load on them.

Another one is a Thai girl call Soda. Introduce by a nice bro in SBF. Talk, huge DD tits and also learn her juagen from Thailand. Quite strange is when she do juagen, she don’t do the hanky panky stuff. If she don’t, then she do all the stuff like BF etc. she said she learn her juagen from a Buddhist temple in Thailand hence not allowed to do special if she do juagen. Lol! Sounds BS? Who knows

The rest like Xiao Han, Wang Li etc are over rated.
Bro can share Angel and soda contact? thanks
Old 28-02-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 22
zoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond repute

anyone can share Soda contact?
Old 28-02-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
i've received another of PMs from bros asking for June ctc.

seriously, already do homework for you all and can't even be bothered to read the last few pages to get the ctc.

go use the search function
Her place isn't the most car nor public transport friendly location. Walking distance from bus stop unless u take cab/phv & drop near there. Best not to drive there in the nights. Guarantee you no place to park but plenty of eye candies to looksie
Old 01-03-2018, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros. Can I anyone share angel or Soda contact?
Old 02-03-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros.. can share xh,angel and soda contacts pls
Old 02-03-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Sorry, busy and away.

1. Ping Ping - Yes, as some bro shared, she used to be at Rochor. I believe she only do regular now. Not sure about that

2. Angel used to be at novena. I guess many would know her too

3. Soda quite low profile. Shared by my friend. Huge top and slim body.

Priority will be given to anyone has any good contact to exchange
Old 03-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if angel is currently in sg? Has she change her number?
Old 03-03-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Facef is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can share Soda ctc?
Old 03-03-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 13
kmann is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkmann is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkmann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

Can anyone share Soda's contact with me please? I've tried Ping Ping, Angel and Xiao Han before. Each of them has their own strengths so it is down to individual preferences. Would appreciate it if any bro can share Soda's contact with me. Thank you.
Old 05-03-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know if angel is still in singapore? I msg her but no reply,not sure if she haschange hernumber
Old 06-03-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 12
christan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchristan7890 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

does Angel go by another name now? If so i think i think i may know her hehe.. power JG though, no horse run really..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread