The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
one of the ML in her shop told back 1st week march Vivian is back.
I got the same infor and it's confirm she will be back working then.
Old 22-02-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Anyone tried the first shop pass the gym, that offers facials instead of massage? I feel that she's the most chio and will like to try(do) her but as I have sensitive skin, I'm kinda afraid of the products they use.

Asked if she does massage, but she say that's a beauty shop.
Old 22-02-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
Anyone tried the first shop pass the gym, that offers facials instead of massage? I feel that she's the most chio and will like to try(do) her but as I have sensitive skin, I'm kinda afraid of the products they use.

Haha technically she’s not wrong.

I just walked past and only this and another open 😎
Old 23-02-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kamehameha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Apparently i've given out her contact to many guys here but she said only 1 went to visit her. She is saying her rates are local rates, so guys who are looking for budget rates can consider increasing your budget?
Bro can share contact pls? Thanks
Old 23-02-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kamehameha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Was here last week and bumped into this very pretty and slim OL lady walking into a shop, she saw me looking and invited me in, which I did and found out she's a local and doing massage part time. Quickly on her and engaged her for a quick HJ, while squeezing her perky boobs and firm butt. Very rare to see a young and local girl anymore, she claimed she's only 23, and I believe her.
Old 24-02-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Bro can share which shop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamehameha View Post
Old 25-02-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

pass by this shop a few times but always close. not sure if my timings are not good or she is busy.
Old 25-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Are you referring to the one near the lift lobby? That one definitely offer massage
Old 25-02-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 14
Andy1975 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndy1975 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share the locations? Had been visiting Bukit Timah spa.
Old 25-02-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Shoot1010 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any Bros can share the locations? Highly appreciate.
Thanks.
Old 26-02-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw one who looks very ok at the backlane near the toilet, she was chatting on her phone outside the shop when I walk past twice. I didn't have much time so left, definitely will go back try her.
Old 28-02-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
one of the ML in her shop told back 1st week march Vivian is back.
Was told yesterday during my session, Vivian is scheduled to come back this weekend if there are no changes.
Old 28-02-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

I have not visited the fruit spa yet. But what is the pricing there like? Need to stock up my $ and little army next month.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
I have not visited the fruit spa yet. But what is the pricing there like? Need to stock up my $ and little army next month.
base on the few i tried in that spa, hj and bj rate is normal market rate. fj some quote higher at 150 but can nego down.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I got the same response as you bro, she told me her shop don't provide massage so I never try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread