The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah you also go to Clubs one ah???? tot you should be in dreamland liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
once in a blue moon o 6c6c...place was really packed and crowded...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lucky I am an Android fan & anti-Pengko

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
I am simple phone user...dun chase technology...

Old 16-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Saigon park returns to dark, drug den days for heroin users

By Tuyet Nguyen September 15, 2017 | 07:00 pm GMT+7

A man gives himself a shot of heroin inside the September 23rd Park in Saigon's District 1. Photo by VnExpress/Tuyet Nguyen

Dirty needles lay scattered across the park and pose a threat to the people who use it every day.

The park outside Ben Thanh Market in Saigon was pretty empty one afternoon in mid-September, but that was irrelevant for one skinny man.

“It’s time. I couldn't resist the craving,” he said, after shooting up heroin mixed with water.

“I work as a guard for a nearby company. I get paid VND6 million ($264) a month and this costs VND100,000 ($4.4) a day,” he said.

About half an hour later, another man squeezes himself into a corner, checking around before injecting into his leg.

He was infected with HIV more than 10 years ago and is in the final stages of AIDS, according to a trash collector in the park.

The worker and his colleagues are collecting more and more blood-stained needles these days that lay strewn across the park.

“We are scared but we have to deal with them because it’s our job,” he said.

At least five other people arrived in September 23rd Park that morning looking for a place to get a quiet fix, including a couple with a toddler.

The park in the heart of Saigon is considered a golden location.

At least it is by drug users.

After the park became overrun by addicts several years ago, authorities took action and claimed they had managed to reduce the number of users there by more than 90 percent.

Local people who live nearby said their reappearance in recent weeks is unusual.

“There are so many of them now, and some come to use drugs several times a day,” said a woman who goes to the park to exercise every morning.

She said many of them are properly dressed and trawl bus stations asking for money, telling people they have been robbed and need tickets to travel back to their hometowns.

The drug users run when they see the police or security guards, but they return in their droves.

Nguyen Van Phuoc, chief of police in Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, said his unit has arrested 92 drug users in the park this year and is preparing to place them in compulsory rehabilitation centers.

Phuoc described the job as “very dangerous” as many of the users are infected with HIV and “they fight back fiercely.”

Figures from Vietnam’s social affairs ministry show that Saigon has nearly 22,000 registered addicts, the highest number in the country and nearly 10 percent of the country's total.

Vietnam developed its approach to drug addiction based on the presumption that it represents a “social evil” that can be cured with abstinence and re-education.

Following international criticism, the government established a timeframe in 2013 to gradually replace compulsory detention centers with community-based, voluntary treatment regimens.

The transition, however, has proven tricky given inconsistencies in the legal system, the widely-held belief that drug addiction stems from moral failure and the lack of competent doctors, therapists and equipment.

Old 16-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Typhoon Doksuri kills 5, causes massive blackout in central Vietnam

By Reuters September 16, 2017 | 08:51 am GMT+7

1.3 million people are out of electricity.

A typhoon tore a destructive path across central Vietnam on Friday, flooding hundreds of thousands of homes, whipping off roofs and knocking out power in the country's most powerful storm in years.

Five people were killed, more than 5,000 houses were submerged, 19 collapsed and nearly 24,000 houses in Ha Tinh, Quang Tri and Thua Thien-Hue provinces were damaged, the disaster agency said in a report.

Ha Tinh and Quang Binh provinces bore the brunt of Typhoon Doksuri and power cuts were widespread after winds brought down or damaged thousands of electricity poles, trees and billboards. A television tower in Ha Tinh province collapsed.

"There has never been a storm of level nine or 11 that lasted for eight hours straight like this one, causing quite large damage," agriculture minister Nguyen Xuan Cuong told state-run Vietnam Television.

More than 116,000 people had been evacuated from Vietnam's densely populated coastal strip in preparation for Doksuri. Winds exceeded 130 km (80 miles) per hour and were expected to weaken as the storm heads to Laos.

"It looks terrible, worse than war time," said Tran Thi Hong, principal of the Ky Xuan kindergarten in Ha Tinh province, which lost its entire roof. "I could just cry, it took us so long to build this school," she said.

Four fishing boats sank in Quang Ngai province, the disaster committee report said. Many fishermen had dragged their small wooden boats into the streets of coastal towns to try to stop them from being carried away.

Around 40 flights were cancelled between the capital, Hanoi, in northern Vietnam and Ho Chi Minh City, the commercial hub in the south.

The eye of the storm skirted Vietnam's most important coffee growing areas and the rains it brought were largely seen as beneficial to the trees, coffee traders said. Rice farmers had rushed to gather in what they could before Doksuri struck.

Vietnam often suffers from destructive storms. Floods in northern Vietnam killed at least 26 people and washed away hundreds of homes in August. Last year, more than 200 people were killed in storms.

Old 16-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Taxi charges foreigners 100 times more than meter fee in Vietnam

By Xuan Ngoc September 16, 2017 | 10:22 am GMT+7

The taxi driver allegedly scared them into paying an exorbitant sum for a less than $3 trip.

Police in the central resort town Nha Trang summoned a taxi driver on Friday after a group of Chinese tourists accused him of overcharging.

Le Trong Quat, 40, drove the visitors to their hotel earlier this week.

As they arrived after 6 kilometers, his meter read VND62,000 ($2.73).

But he took out his phone and type a seven-digit number, the tourists said.

They said they had argued but the driver threatened them, and they had to pay him VND6 million ($264).

Police said Quat is under criminal probe for extortion of property.

Overcharing incidents like this one happen once in a while in Vietnam, earning the industry a bad name.

Last month, a taxi driver in Da Nang was fined after charging a South Korean tourist $30 for a $2 journey.

Old 16-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Typhoon Doksuri paralyzes Vietnam’s major telecom networks

By Trong Cong - Dinh Nam September 16, 2017 | 09:58 am GMT+7

Many in northern Vietnam, the most affected area, were disconnected from the internet on Friday night.

Internet users in Vietnam have had a hard time connecting since Friday as one of the country’s largest networks collapsed amid a raging typhoon while others also hit bumps.

Sources from FPT Telecom said its system was shut down on a large scale, but the problem has been fixed on Saturday morning.

Its subscribers said they were struggling to access the internet on Friday and could hardly open international sites.

Nguyen Van Khoa, general director of FPT Telecom, said on his Facebook page that the storm had damaged the company’s north-south line, asking for customer’s sympathy for the “uncontrollable incident.”

There has been no annoucement on affected areas, but reports so far show that customers in the northern region have been hit hardest.

The Hanoi-based private internet provider launched the 1,800 kilometer (1,120 mile) land line in late 2012. The line broke down while repair for the notorious submarine cable Asia America Gateway (AAG) is unfinished. The work is expected to take another week.

AAG ruptured in late August together with the Intra Asia and SEA-ME-WE3, the latter being the world’s longest telecoms cable that connects Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Western Europe. Tropical storms Pakhar and Hato were blamed.

Severe damage

Typhoon Doksuri made landfall in Vietnam’s north-central region at around 10 a.m. on Friday, carrying winds of over 130 kph (80 mph). The 10th storm to form in the South China Sea, which is known locally as the East Sea, this year, is described as the strongest storm to hit the country in years.

At least five people have been killed and 1.3 million people are out of power.

The storm has caused severe damage to the communication systems in the region, breaking down television and telecom towers, disrupting mobile and internet signals.

In Ha Tinh Province and its neighbor Quang Binh, large areas have been disconnected and also out of power.

In Quang Tri Province, the storm ruptured 10 cable lines of the state-owned telecom provider VNPT and the military-run Viettel.

Although both have activated their backup lines to reduce the impact, customers have also complained about unstable connections.

Old 17-09-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Saigon's walking dread

With some of the world's most cluttered sidewalks and reluctant pedestrians, getting around Saigon by foot can be a drag.
In her seven years living in Saigon, Le Hong Van travels around mostly on foot, only resorting to buses and motorbike taxis for long distance commutes.

“I am scared of the traffic here, where even slow drivers can crash any time,” said Van, 25, who is originally from the Central Highland province of Lam Dong. But she added that not even walking always saves her from being hit by the bikes.

Many times Van has found herself in front of speeding motorcycles while strolling on the sidewalk.

“I often get honked at the back by the invading motorbike riders for ‘blocking their way’,” she said. “Sometimes I yell at them, and all the time they just keep driving past me on the pavement.”

continue read
https://e.vnexpress.net/projects/sai...674/index.html

Old 19-09-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
once in a blue moon o 6c6c...place was really packed and crowded...

You better than me liao lo, now I blue moon green moon red moon also no go liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 19-09-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am simple phone user...dun chase technology...

Cannot be leh, you use smartphone than can be on SBF 24/7 like you always do mah, if use those old-not-so-smart push-button phones will not be able to access SBF liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Police in the central resort town Nha Trang summoned a taxi driver on Friday after a group of Chinese tourists accused him of overcharging.

Strangely I felt like encouraging him to do more to these mainlanders they are so rich nowadays that they can afford to offend everybody and afford all kinds of overcharging also

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 19-09-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
You better than me liao lo, now I blue moon green moon red moon also no go liao

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
others wanted to go and we share the bill...just wanted to look at what is so special about this DC Club 212...really packed and crowded...go inside burn money...

we spent 8 mil just for 2 hours...we ordered Chivas 18 yr old and free 1 bot for 4mil plus...then the balance are fruits, mixers, tips...share by 7 person so not so bad...

Old 19-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cannot be leh, you use smartphone than can be on SBF 24/7 like you always do mah, if use those old-not-so-smart push-button phones will not be able to access SBF liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
you serius...nowadays you still use nokia type of non-smart phone....tot I saw you use those fake iphone made in PRC...you said you android sapporker...

Old 19-09-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Strangely I felt like encouraging him to do more to these mainlanders they are so rich nowadays that they can afford to offend everybody and afford all kinds of overcharging also

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
wow...you so bad...but sometimes they deserved it...

Old 19-09-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Vietnam’s biggest Ferris wheel opens to public (in Nha Trang)

http://tuoitrenews.vn/news/video/201...lic/41630.html

Old 20-09-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
others wanted to go and we share the bill...just wanted to look at what is so special about this DC Club 212...really packed and crowded...go inside burn money...

we spent 8 mil just for 2 hours...we ordered Chivas 18 yr old and free 1 bot for 4mil plus...then the balance are fruits, mixers, tips...share by 7 person so not so bad...

Still the same old modus operandi, stupid mixers & extras already cost same as the bottles liao

Is the music still the same those thumping thumping non-stop techno music??? or they got play some popular remix vietnamese songs??

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1