The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2017, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Ferries to Phu Quoc suspended due to bad weather

By Staff reporters September 23, 2017 | 05:33 pm GMT+7

The vessels will resume transport when the weather calms down.

A tropical low presure system is developing at sea south of Ca Mau and Kien Giang provinces, the National Hydrometeorological Center warned Saturday.

With heavy showers, strong winds and thunderstorms forecast for the next few days, ferries connecting the mainland to the resort island of Phu Quoc in southern Vietnam will be suspended.

Ferries are the main means of transport to the island, carrying about 200 tourists a day.

The suspension is for passengers' safety. Vessels would only resume transport when the weather calms down, the authorities said.

Full refunds will be available for affected passengers.

The tourism season for Phu Quoc is from December to March. The island, home to many luxury resorts and serene beaches, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the south.

In the first nine months of this year, Phu Quoc has welcomed 2.8 million visitors, well exceeding the target of 1.8 million set at the beginning of this year.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-09-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Saigon slams the brakes on Uber, Grab expansion plans

By Huu Nguyen September 22, 2017 | 06:38 pm GMT+7

There are now too many cabs for the city to handle, thanks to the two ride-hailing firms.

Authorities in HCM City have instructed ride-hailing firms Uber and Grab to delay any plans they have of expanding their fleets in the southern metropolis.

The city’s transport department said it needs to better manage the number of cabs operating in the city to prevent further gridlock.

The department will also provide a list of cars under nine seats that have been registered with Uber and Grab for the city’s police department.

As of late 2015, the city had only 200-300 cars under nine seats being used by transport firms that agreed e-contracts with their customers, but thanks to Grab and Uber, that figure has climbed to more than 23,000 today.

The city also has more than 11,000 traditional taxi cabs that enter into what the city terms as paper contracts with their clients.

In all, there are more than 34,000 cabs in the city, far beyond the city's plan of holding the figure at less than 12,700 in 2020.

The city’s traffic police department pointed out recently that the large number of cabs is one of the reasons for chronic gridlock in the city.

The city is also considering a plan to introduce a congestion charge to restrict the number of four-wheel vehicles that enter the downtown area.

Old 26-09-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Huh...hv dogs meh...din see...i dun check in bags...

Not Wetnam, tokking about PP, Sinkie and other cuntries, the sniffer dog at PP damn cute looking look like a cocker spaniel

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 26-09-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Consistent to be inconsistent...

Consistently inconsistent??? Or inconsistently consistent???

Either way also no goot.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 26-09-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Who...not me...kkk...

U in Uber???? Maybe in VuBu lah......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Not Wetnam, tokking about PP, Sinkie and other cuntries, the sniffer dog at PP damn cute looking look like a cocker spaniel

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
anu neh...i bo hiu...dun fly other places...

Old 26-09-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Consistently inconsistent??? Or inconsistently consistent???

Either way also no goot.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
ha...gong si mi...liap bor kiu...

Old 26-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
U in Uber???? Maybe in VuBu lah......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
vu bu tot qua...U is not uber....u is you...

Old 26-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

American diplomat mugged in Saigon taxi: police

By Staff reporters September 26, 2017 | 10:18 am GMT+7

He fell asleep during the ride and was allegedly awoken by a man trying to take a cell phone from his pocket.

An officer from the U.S. Consulate in Saigon was pinned down and robbed in a taxi in the center of the city on Sunday morning, according to police reports.

The reports quoted the American diplomat, only identified as a 43-year-old senior officer at the consulate, as saying that he was taking a taxi from his office in District 1 to his residence on Nguyen Du Street early in the morning.

He fell asleep during the ride and was awoken by a man trying to take a cell phone from his pocket.

He fought back, but another man held him from behind. He said he lost the phone, bank cards and VND1 million ($44) in cash.

The U.S. Consultate was not immediately available for comment.

Police in District 1 have also refused to provide further information, saying they are collecting statements. The name of the taxi company also remains a mystery.

Saigon is Vietnam’s largest and most modern city, but safety issues remain a concern for both locals and foreign visitors.

Earlier this month, American director Jordan Vogt-Roberts was hospitalized after being caught in a bar fight after midnight. Best known in Vietnam for the blockbuster "Kong: Skull Island", the director received special attention from the government following the incident because he is also the country's acting tourism ambassador.

"I was brutally and maliciously assaulted by a group of several men," he wrote in a letter to the U.S. embassy, saying that he "was a victim" of the melee. No one has been held responsible.

In June, an American tourist was stabbed to death during a fight with a Vietnamese man in the city’s backpacker district, allegedly over a drug deal. His attacker was arrested two weeks later.

Old 26-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Every where same problem...sinkieland also...

The pay gap: Why should foreigners earn more than locals in Vietnam?

By Bao Yen September 25, 2017 | 08:18 pm GMT+7

Trying to explain the salary disparity and the reasons behind it.

In Vietnam, we talk about salaries as a matter of fact. Everyone knows how much everyone else earns and what company-sponsored holiday you are taking, even when they don't know what you do for a living.

Sometimes it seems to be all about who you are, not what you know, and so the pay slips become the office politics when you think you are as qualified as someone else to do the same tasks that arrive with double the paycheck.

But the same doesn't apply to the dual salary system for Vietnamese and expats. The fact remains that in certain industries, top-level jobs are often reserved exclusively for foreigners, while some are paid more than locals for doing essentially the same work. And it takes courage for employees to simply raise the question: Why?

An international issue?

continue to read here
https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/pe...m-3645444.html

Old 27-09-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
anu neh...i bo hiu...dun fly other places...

Ermmmm I already said Sinkie airpork also got sniffer dogs, you dun fly from Sinkie Airpork meh????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
ha...gong si mi...liap bor kiu...

Same here, it was a direct result of your earlier post which is also meaningless

Meaningless post + meaningless post = KSL meaningless

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-09-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
vu bu tot qua...U is not uber....u is you...

Oh no, you are cuntfusing me with all this chimilogy riddles liao.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-09-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ermmmm I already said Sinkie airpork also got sniffer dogs, you dun fly from Sinkie Airpork meh????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
didn't see any dogs in T1 and T2...haha...are we flying same airport...usually I check in myself so no go counter...

Old 27-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Same here, it was a direct result of your earlier post which is also meaningless

Meaningless post + meaningless post = KSL meaningless

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
ok ok...change topic...

so nowadays you missing on fri or mon quite often...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1