The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2006, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
ahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: my pretty tuition teacher

Looks like a good story coming.I think I set up camp here.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

bro demonlord,

your story is getting better & better than LOST season 2 ...keep it coming... dont make us make for a week leh
Old 03-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

Nice re-cap of your past experience. Have been following your thread.

It must have bought you lot of joy, otherwise it wouldn't ink deeply in your memory

Please post your story fast.
Old 03-08-2006, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light

Reward you with some points to keep your thread going.

Keep your posts flowing.. Don't stop
Old 03-08-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

Wah lao... still no action arh...
Old 03-08-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 18
Timax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hmm... I llike your writting style!!! Will camp here fo awhile.

Retired from KTV!!!!
Old 03-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Cobalt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like a nice story to read
Old 03-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
seowqj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

best part is coming....
Old 04-08-2006, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 19
demon|ord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5stars
Nice re-cap of your past experience. Have been following your thread.

It must have bought you lot of joy, otherwise it wouldn't ink deeply in your memory

Please post your story fast.
bro 5stars.. ya it made an impact in me la.. i still remember her till today.. hmm.. like its just a parts of beautiful memories...
Old 04-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster

Cont... finally some time..

sorry bros for waiting.. glad u all like the story.. i'll continue writing..

Following, my mum actually bought a handphone.. my first handphone 8310.. as a so called present for doing well.. u know that time, got handphone like king like that, can hao lian, but in lesson must keep it, else kana confiscate sian liao.. gotta beg the teacher not to take and promise not to use it.. haha, remember? a little like pager like tat also.. haha..

jessica also had a handphone, so there was one time, i msg her a forwarded goodnight, she msg back :"not sleeping?" so we msg a little, seriously, i don't feel much teacher student feeling with her anymore.. she's someone i feel i wanna take care of n she's like my sister.. i was sure its not those boy-girl love kinda love..

came saturday she called me, tell me she needed to postpone her lesson to sunday because she had something on.. so that saturday, practically played game.. at that time was counterstrike.. haha.. in the evening, i msg her, :"is everything alright?" she replied that yes it is, and would tell me more about it come the next day...
tuition time, i went in the house, today whoa... the whole family was around.. so i figured cannot talk to her much about her private life. our lesson was normal, till half an hour or so later, the doorbell rang.. her mum answered it and greeted the visitor very loudly.. aparently some overseas relative came over to Singapore and made a surprise visit to them.. there was a total of about 5 adults and 2 children.. it was only after jessica addressed them that i know they were her relatives.. she rolled her eyeballs and showed me a note she wrote - they are irritating.. from batu pahat, talk very very loudly.. the kids are super irritating!~ i just smile at her and we continued, while her parents and brother were busy entertaining them.. after a while, jessica's words came true, they really speak damn loudly, laugh also loud.. to think of it now, its how you'd speak to your fren when u're clubbing.. jessica had to take frequent pause to allow them to finish their sentences followed by a loud laughter.. i think she was frustrated, she told me :" hey, do me a favour, bring that foldable table and follow me.." she pointed to a table and start packing the stuffs.. i can tell she was pissed, normally she won't be like that, but i think something was bothering her apart from the noise polution. i just followed wad she said and brought the foldable table then followed her.. she led me to her room and told me to close the door.. i was wondering whether to lock it, but i didn't la.. in case she thought wad i wanna do sia.. took a quick look at her room, rather neat and nice, she sleeps on a single bed too, lots of thick books, most probably her textbooks.. now that we were alone.. suddenly, the door opened, it was the kids.. they were running around the room and i supposed they were playing catching.. jessica stopped them, told them nicely that she was giving tuition and hurried them to play outside.. she sent them to the door and locked it.. she walked back to the table with an extremely unpleasent look on her face.. so i asked her if something is bothering, then she nodded her head and started unpacking the books and all.. i asked her whether she wanna talk about it? then she told me, actually saturday her "boyfriend" asked her out for a talk.. he put forth asking her to see whether things could work out between them.. she wanted to hear what he had to say and agreed to it, they met up at a cafe in town and when she went there, he was with this other girl on the table.. she thought that maybe is his friend he bumped there so just went to his table.. unexpectedly, he introduced jessica to the girl seated there too.. initially, he was a little uncomfortable at 1st but later he changed.. he told jessica that she was the other girl he's been seeing... he said that he wished that jessica could accept their triangle relationship.. then the girl said:" ya la, its very common now what, the better girl wins lor.. i also don't mind, u mind for what? we can even be good friends.. if u are that good to him, then accept his decision lor.. no harm what.."
me :"then what you say?"
jessica :" i scolded the both of them and i told him i'll never want to see him in my life again.." and tears were rolling down her eyes..
i kept comforting her and i held her in my arms, she kept crying.. i didn't know exactly what to do.. i was also looking for tissue paper.. sigh.. hate it when woman cry... i stroke her hair, like sayang sayang her, tell her its ok la.. its his loss that he didn't treasure the relationship.. bla bla bla..
then at that point i mumbled, :"actually, i miss her too.. but i know i must move on in life.." this sentence caused her to look into my eyes..
Old 04-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Samster

there was a deep silent stare.. i was totally calm too.. not nervous or anything.. very slowly,our heads moved closer, and we kissed..not a fierce one, but very gentle.. very loving.. i hugged her tightly in my arms.. we broke the kiss and our heads rested on each other's shoulders.. i felt her arms were now wrapped around me too... she broke the silence and whispered :" is what we are doing now right?" "well, maybe we both just miss someone and we are replacing that person with another person now.. i don't know if its right or wrong... all i know is that i feel really peaceful and secured now.." i replied her softly.. our heads then left each other's shoulders and our eyes locked, followed by another gentle kiss... jessica then broke the kiss and our foreheads were touching.. she held me, and tried to stand up and i followed, being led by her, we just took a side step and sat on the edge of the bed.. still in the forehead to forehead position.. i didn't feel wierd, because she was the one in power.. i was her little brother and i let her control the whole situation.. she looked at my chin again and we kissed.. this time, we leaned down to the bed and eventually, we were lying on the bed on our sides, still kissing and hugging each other... she rolled on top of me and broke the kiss again.. she looked into my eyes yet again.. then she whispered :" right now, i don't care whether its right or wrong, because what you said do make sense, i feel really safe and comfortable right now.."
we were hugging each other now.. she was on top of me.. next thing i know, she was licking my neck.. 1st time in my life i was so close and so intimate to a woman. this time round, i just followed my instincts, i rolled her over and i went to nibble her neck too... kissing her periodically, and nibbling her ears all over.. her hands were rubbing my back and then slowly, she took off my t-shirt then rolled back on top of me and she begin licking me on my neck, slowly making her way down to my nipples.. it really feels good on my 1st time.. i sat up, still with her on top of me and i reached for the base of her t-shirt, took it off too.. also my 1st time taking a woman's top off.. i begin kissing her and necking her.. (guys, u're going to love this part..) my hands caressed her back and it reached the bra strap.. i had no exposure to how to remove a bra.. and i thought it was a button, i spent a lot of time figuring out how to remove the bra and at the same time kissing and necking her.. i just couldn't release the hook.. she must have felt it and broke the kiss.. smiled at me and her hands reached for the back, a mere 1 second and the bra strap was off.. i took her bra off and in front of me were the 1st pair of breast i've seen.. it wasn't that huge nor small.. it was just nice.. personal taste.. i really don't know abt the size because i had no experience prior to that.. i started fondling her breasts and my mouth made the way there to suck it gently.. she let out a very soft moan and it really turned me on... i think my pants were gonna explode...all this was done seated up and she on top of me.. she done pushed me down gently and she assulted my nipples again.. this time, slowly licking her way down to my tummy and had hands were now rubbing my balls in a circular motion... she looked at me, giving a very gentle smile and whispered.. :" close your eyes.. use more of your feelings.." i did so, closed my eyes and laid back.. my hands were at the back of her head now.. she unbuckled my pants, followed by a 'zip' sound, slowly and gently pulled down my jeans and boxers till the knee level and next thing i felt was something warm wrapped around my not-so-little bro.. at first i thought it was her hand or something because i had my eyes closed.. i opened my eyes and looked down.. she had taken the tip of it into her mouth.. she didn't look at me, just facing down.. her hands were stroking the base of the shaft and her mouth was just covering the tip.. slowly, more n more of my bro disappeared into her mouth and i could now feel her tongue flicking the pee hole.. really very shiok and erotic.. my 1st time... then she stopped stroking the shaft, left the hands massaging the balls and her head bobbed up and down.. sucking it.. oh boy for that moment, i thought i was in heaven.. the feeling of the 1st blow job... the suction was good, and her tongue constantly disturbing the peehole and flicking the base of it.. i closed my eyes again leaned back and enjoyed this never been felt feeling before... plus it's done by such a pretty face.. next, the suction became stronger and faster then she just sucked the tip and used her hands to jerk the shaft... i knew i was about to come.. i just moaned and told her :' coming out already" she didn't seem to care and continued the action and the next thing, i cummed... a lot.. a lot... wave after wave, shots after shots, all into her mouth.. she didn't stop the action until my bro went off to sleep... she spat out my cum and told me, :"its the 1st time i tasted semen... and its yours.. i know its totally your 1st time too.. but i just wanted to give you something thats my 1st time too.. i hugged her, but at the back of my head, i was considering really hard whether to kiss her and taste my own sperm or not.. i paused and looked her in the eye, i wanted to kiss her, but she ducked, :" i know a guy won't want to kiss someone who had his semen in her mouth... don't be silly.." she said with a smile.. we dressed up and we were 20 mins overtime from our tuition.. there was no questions asked, nothing said after that, we packed the stuffs and we returned the table back in place, she opened the door for me and i left.. all these, without anymore words... i think its mutual understanding that she knows i feel a little wierd now and i know she too feels a little wierd...
Old 05-08-2006, 12:59 AM
Samster

sigh.. i wrote a long long one.. but its nowhere to be found man... if tmr still dun have den i'll write again.. sucks man when this happens.. thought of writing somemore...
Old 05-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Excellent writing...will upped you tomorrow.

Pls continue but hope you can write them in paragraghs
Old 05-08-2006, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 19
AAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAAconnection is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting story, something down to earth.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Mister_Q deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1