The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Solieee ... forgot to thank Pomrakthai for the contact.

Kor tun krap.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
Was at ACE today to check out the morning/afternoon session.

Name/Nick: Wildboar
Boobs:7.5/10 B - I am a boobs lover.
Body: 7.5/10
Skin: 9/10
AR : Yes
CBJ: 9/10 .. since she got sore throat or something. Next time BBBJ.
FJ Rating: 8/10
Damage: RM 80
RTF: Maybe if I cannot find anyone better in the sense of service.

Wildboar is similar to Mimi Viet in the sense of service. Service is good and no rush. Her balls sucking can be better and longer. I have seen her before but never taken her because her face does not suit me.
Mimi Viet and Wildboar PRC are WLs that I will take for service, meaning looks and boobs aside, they will definitely make you finish. Camel is more my type
Walaueh, even during rainy season, Pom's ice-ice baby could still satisfy you leh. Good lah.

Mimi Vietcong is coded as "Cat" in our group. Since last year, we noticed that her boobs collapsed (actually Mimi's boobs were silicon filled and silicon to the feel, which is not like Wildboar boobs that are natural). Mimi has since moved away from ACE. Camel may have nice boobs but services had deteriorated ...not my choice anymore. If Mimi were to re-construct her boobs to look like those of Camel's, Pom will also hurt my kukujiao and pockets hammering MImi the Cat.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 12-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Solieee ... forgot to thank Pomrakthai for the contact.

Kor tun krap.
Mai phen rai khrap.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-11-2017, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Walaueh, even during rainy season, Pom's ice-ice baby could still satisfy you leh. Good lah.

Mimi Vietcong is coded as "Cat" in our group. Since last year, we noticed that her boobs collapsed (actually Mimi's boobs were silicon filled and silicon to the feel, which is not like Wildboar boobs that are natural). Mimi has since moved away from ACE. Camel may have nice boobs but services had deteriorated ...not my choice anymore. If Mimi were to re-construct her boobs to look like those of Camel's, Pom will also hurt my kukujiao and pockets hammering MImi the Cat.
Yea .. Mimi's boobs needs to be fix and enlarge a bit. Too bad Camel's attitude changed. Nicest body and boobs for me although she always give me CBJ only.

Wildboar is ok but he face looks old and her natural boobs a bit empty.

There is a PRC there that have nice full soft boobs and good service but what I cannot take is her armpit hair .. walaueh .. no shave. She always wear tight fitting top with short sleeve and skirt. Sleeve to hide her armpit hair. Last I took her was a few years back.
Old 13-11-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ACE looks like it back to normal with many WLs to choose from rather than Dino, etc. Wide selection of PRCs and Viets including the very few, I think about 5 Thais.
5 thais?
info info..
Old 13-11-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
5 thais?
info info..
Phi Phi Dyelook,
See you at ACE to check it out, dai mai?
Pom belanja you leong-fun sueet... OK?
Maybe ask Teddy Bear to attend this Renda
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-11-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
5 thais?
info info..

There are 5 young "Tigers" waiting to suck you

So, we now have "Tiger traps" at ACE.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-11-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
5 thais?
info info..
Stairs to go up to rooms door, they are there.

One is a fat one with long hair. - a few years in ACE.
One with upgraded huge boobs. - a few years in ACE.
New one with pretty face and nice boobs.
Chinese looking one with slit eyes. Boobs looks nice also. New also.
5th one is forgettable so no need to mentioned .. worst than fat one.

New as in relative new to me since I do not go to ACE that frequent anymore. I guess maybe they have been here a year.
Old 13-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Stairs to go up to rooms door, they are there.

One is a fat one with long hair. - a few years in ACE.
One with upgraded huge boobs. - a few years in ACE.
New one with pretty face and nice boobs.
Chinese looking one with slit eyes. Boobs looks nice also. New also.
5th one is forgettable so no need to mentioned .. worst than fat one.

New as in relative new to me since I do not go to ACE that frequent anymore. I guess maybe they have been here a year.
One of them is what our group call her as Pi sao (icon is a knife) who had been there for years. Her price is RM 70. At one period she went missing and apparently she went to work in Dubai. She used to chio Pom cos she knows that Pom could speak nit noi pasa Thai, but since Danuk debacle Pom had stopped all sexual relations with Thai puyings. Pom no more sexcited with Puyings, and should change my nick to Mole-ZeDong or Wo-ai-meimei instead of pomrakthai ...hahahaha
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 13-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of them is what our group call her as Pi sao (icon is a knife) who had been there for years. Her price is RM 70. At one period she went missing and apparently she went to work in Dubai. She used to chio Pom cos she knows that Pom could speak nit noi pasa Thai, but since Danuk debacle Pom had stopped all sexual relations with Thai puyings. Pom no more sexcited with Puyings, and should change my nick to Mole-ZeDong or Wo-ai-meimei instead of pomrakthai ...hahahaha
pi sau... 55.. okie okie..
Old 14-11-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!
Any KL seniors care to share where ACE is? Landing this afternoon.. Only have 1, 2 hour to spare before reporting to work..
Old 14-11-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post
Any KL seniors care to share where ACE is? Landing this afternoon.. Only have 1, 2 hour to spare before reporting to work..
When you posted this, Pom knew that you are not a fan of this ice-water seller, who had taken precious time and lost a lot of revenue from selling more Leong Fun Sueet (cincao ice-water) to compile a useful map FOC to guide all cheongsters to ACE to reach ACE.

Pom had painstakingly and taking up some forum bandwidth to display the page that I had posted the map to ACE. Since you did not notice the link given at the bottom of POm's signature, Pom felt that you are either needs spoon feeding or not reading Pom's posting. If you are a high class bourgeoisie CEO or what not, then ACE is like a ghetto catering for not-much-money proletariat renmin ..Please don't come to ACE
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
pi sau... 55.. okie okie..
Maybe this Pisau is waiting for you, phi phi Dyelook

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 15-11-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!
Quote:
When you posted this, Pom knew that you are not a fan of this ice-water seller, who had taken precious time and lost a lot of revenue from selling more Leong Fun Sueet (cincao ice-water) to compile a useful map FOC to guide all cheongsters to ACE to reach ACE.

Pom had painstakingly and taking up some forum bandwidth to display the page that I had posted the map to ACE. Since you did not notice the link given at the bottom of POm's signature, Pom felt that you are either needs spoon feeding or not reading Pom's posting. If you are a high class bourgeoisie CEO or what not, then ACE is like a ghetto catering for not-much-money proletariat renmin ..Please don't come to ACE
Wah don't like that la.. I viewing using mobile phone... Signatures don't appear on mobile version of the forum..

Pai sei pai sei..
Old 15-11-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyorind View Post
Wah don't like that la.. I viewing using mobile phone... Signatures don't appear on mobile version of the forum..

Pai sei pai sei..
OIC, this humble Mole Zedong does not have a proper handphone and did not realize the absence of signatures in handphone version of SBF.

Anyway, ACE is a dilapitated building and may not suit many newbies to the scene. You have been warned.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1