The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by euss View Post
Khun pomrakthai, thank you for recommending Wildboar to me, a newbie in this forum who has never posted a FR before.

It may not seem much, but at least you gave a chance to try your most beloved gem and I obtained some satisfaction from it. Thanks again.
Wowee, that was a year ago when Pom PM'ed you her number (December 2018)

Anyway, Pom was delighted that you managed to enjoy screwing her. Just tell me what is your rating on her overall performance (0 to 10)

Pom will upz your points when recovered.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 31-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Khun pomrakthai, thank you for recommending Wildboar to me, a newbie in this forum who has never posted a FR before.

It may not seem much, but at least you gave a chance to try your most beloved gem and I obtained some satisfaction from it. Thanks again.
Pom had upz you before so Pom can not up you again
Happy weekend.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 31-01-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
The current nice-body sexy looking Thai WL at ACE is a super-duper flip car whom many cheongsters rated her a 1/10 Pom's advice: Go and fuck spider is also better than fucking her
share share.. me like flipping cars...
Old 31-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
share share.. me like flipping cars...
Pi pi Dyelook,

Your "three lega" also never touch ACE, how to test that Thai super duper flip car leh?? Since Seng Seng passed away, we don't seem to see you in SOS not to mention ACE liao, Pom gathered that you are hunting zebras in Puchong

When can we meet for kopi-o and kopi-o gas?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 31-01-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
euss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wowee, that was a year ago when Pom PM'ed you her number (December 2018)

Anyway, Pom was delighted that you managed to enjoy screwing her. Just tell me what is your rating on her overall performance (0 to 10)

Pom will upz your points when recovered.
I did post a FR on her, on 21 January 2019. Overall Score: 9/10.

Thanks for upz.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
I did post a FR on her, on 21 January 2019. Overall Score: 9/10.

Thanks for upz.
Oops sorry my bad. Old man liao, can remember the past but can't recall the present events.

Pom still waiting for one guy (nick Cumikaze) to report on Wildboar
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 01-02-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Indeed.

ACE has always been hit or miss, but the fresh crop of WL have acquired the nasty habit of short-changing customers, which is unfortunate. It was only a few years back we had a good number of reliable service providers, backed with good FRs but now, it is just far and rare.

ACE to me is only to stick to tried and tested regulars. I think having 2 or 3 good performing regulars at ACE would suffice for now. If want more variety, I can always look elsewhere.

For Thai WL, I won't bother with ACE. Rather to pay more for a guaranteed 1hr service from a fuckshop where quality is controlled. for me, it's well worth twice the ACE price since you get twice the allocated time. For Thai WL, one of thier best skills is thier Thai massage skills, but for the time allocated in ACE that would be impossible.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey all, I'm sorry for posting this but I'm not sure where else to post this kind of Kuala Lumpur-specific question and the people in this thread have been really helpful.

I use Fuji Latex Just Fit XL condoms that are Japanese but I've run out. The standard condoms in Malaysia are all horrible for me because they're tight and really cut down on sensation. Compared to my Just Fits, the standard condoms like Durex and Okamoto are a good 5mm smaller in diameter.

I went to a sex shop called I Need House in Pudu but all their condoms were in one size (something I've never seen before). I bought some Chinese 001 condoms from them and have ended in HJs the both times I've used them because I just couldn't feel as much with them during penetration.

Any other options for me?
Old 02-02-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtrout View Post

..... I've used them because I just couldn't feel as much with them during penetration.

Any other options for me?
Well, apart from selling cincau ice water, Pom knows very little in "condomlogy" , kortot khrap

Pom thinks that a condom is akin to one's next layer of skin, true that 0.02 is better than 0.3 (Sagami is better than Covermi or Maggiemee) yet Pom's view point is does that matter? Pom thinks that the target's boobs, face, sweat smiles, GFE and BO are the main drivers for sexual satisfactions. Whatever condom is mai phen rai

Pom thinks that not many who follow this thread could help you as so far only that lau-sai Teddy Bear can attest to the effectiveness of Sagami ....Teddy Bear once promised to give me one sample for an FOC use (Pom poor mah) but in the end he bought me a bowl of Wantanmi instead
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 02-02-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
euss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Do avoid such tricks: [1] WL will tell you a lot of services offered but once in the room, only 1 % is meted out, i.e. open legs and let you boom boom [2] Demand more than the agreed price, normally before the fuck, if not paid, then sour face like father-just-died type [3] Time watching , some WL's may even pester you to fast cum

Nobody knows what tricks they have, especially new WL's and those Vietcongs are learning fast from PRC's
We all know that all WLs in Ace are protected by "gangsters" there, by paying the "protection money" to the Big Brothers. WLs in Ace can always contact the Big Brothers, as they are in the exclusive WeChat group set up by the "gangsters" there.

Here are my questions, to the experts here, not just Khun pomrakthai.

Suppose that upon entering a WL's room (before the sexual service begins), a customer is facing an argument with the WL, because WL may be using Trick 1 or Trick 2, as mentioned by Khun pomrakthai.

Since the customer does not want to be overcharged, will WL contact Big Brother via WeChat, to come to WL's room to beat up the customer (with stick, or anything else)? Then, the Big Brother will force the customer (who may be bleeding at that time due to being hit by the big brother) to leave Ace immediately.

For sure, we are not worry, if we choose the reliable WLs, as mentioned in this thread. What if we try other untested WL and encounter such situation? It is scary, for us customers to deal with the Big Brothers. The Big Brothers will definitely favour the WLs, rather than customers, since they are getting their profits from WLs.

Thank you for your clarification.
Old 03-02-2019, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We all know that all WLs in Ace are protected by "gangsters" there, by paying the "protection money" to the Big Brothers. WLs in Ace can always contact the Big Brothers, as they are in the exclusive WeChat group set up by the "gangsters" there.

Here are my questions, to the experts here, not just Khun pomrakthai.

Suppose that upon entering a WL's room (before the sexual service begins), a customer is facing an argument with the WL, because WL may be using Trick 1 or Trick 2, as mentioned by Khun pomrakthai.

Since the customer does not want to be overcharged, will WL contact Big Brother via WeChat, to come to WL's room to beat up the customer (with stick, or anything else)? Then, the Big Brother will force the customer (who may be bleeding at that time due to being hit by the big brother) to leave Ace immediately.

For sure, we are not worry, if we choose the reliable WLs, as mentioned in this thread. What if we try other untested WL and encounter such situation? It is scary, for us customers to deal with the Big Brothers. The Big Brothers will definitely favour the WLs, rather than customers, since they are getting their profits from WLs.

Thank you for your clarification.
big brother also got brain to think de
just tell them why in a nice way & they wont trouble you..
Old 03-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
benn4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Apparently Peng Hwa started operations around 2002, before being demolished in 2008
any idea when PRC dragon ladies started "opening" up and coming to Bolehland ? that time in 2007-2008 when I began my adventures, PRC already conquered and locals on the way out.

Quote:
BTW, price of one bonk still remains at around RM 80 (2008 pricing same as 2018 pricing) Value for money leh, as spar prices had shot up from RM 150 (PRC in 2008) to RM 218 (PRC or locals in 2018) Many cheongsters had updated me on this, as Pom does not fancy or afford spa cheonging.

That is all Pom could trace back
2008 - RM150 for hotel knock door type (so-called FL). Spa cost a bit more than that.

Alas, much history is lost. The other websites gone or lost the data.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
benn4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
no point arguing with the WL.... ACE and OS are so-called fast food joints.
SOP - sweet talk you, once agreed, quickly walk to room, take off clothes, maybe wipe you with wet tissue, put on condom, blow job, boom boom for 5 minutes max, dress up... some may let you to wash up.
most of my experience in ACE like this, except one WL which was a contact from a bro. OS is slightly better for me. But both places, can't expect much foreplay.
Old 04-02-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

One bro PM me an asked about places other than ACE and SOS whereby he can get value-for-money bonks.

Well, Pom had not been to any ports outside or other than ACE and SOS, since Pom went to Siberia to learn how to make cocksicles.

Pom used to (before 2004) visit and cheong in Ipoh (Big Sister, Taiwan, 888 Health Centers, each bonk was RM 90); Penang (Waldrof and Cathay) Danuk (blood sucking place now)

Pom is severely out dated now to guide any brother to cheong at those places, maybe other taikos here can help out.

After all those golden days have gone forever, just living in Pom's memory.

Pom suggests he or anyone else to read up moe on other threads, like the Ipoh and Penang threads. What I gathered was that almost all those joints have been closed or converted to spa's that fetching higher prices.

Kortot khrap
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 04-02-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It is scary, for us customers to deal with the Big Brothers. The Big Brothers will definitely favour the WLs, rather than customers, since they are getting their profits from WLs.
If you're sensible and polite, and not doing something way out of line or something that directly threatens their business models, I wouldn't be scared of physical violence by the Big Brothers running Ace.

They're in the business to make money. Paying off the cops to let them keep a bunch of hookers around is one thing, paying them off to suppress complaints of battery against punters on a regular basis is a whole different can of worms (in addition, they might get media attention on their ass, meaning more cops).

From what I've seen, the bad apples among the girls sometimes threaten to call the Big Brothers (happened to me once because I wanted to cancel before starting, since girl had bad attitude before even getting to the room), but are not too eager to actually call them, certainly not over 20-30 RM.

If it were the case that every complaint resulted in siding with the girl and beating up the customer, way too many girls would falsely claim you agreed to 200RM for the session -- many Ace girls are not exactly paragons of fairness and moral excellence.

Now, I'm sure the big guys do some enforcement against punters, and you could get roughed up if you really overstepped the line (got rowdy drunk, violent with a girl, or did not pay the agreed fee). Therefore, it's good to be on your best behavior, especially in case of a dispute. However, a dispute due to refusing an upsell... I don't think that would go far.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1