The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sammy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: All you need to know about STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Hi bro, sometimes is better not to scare urself over the worst case scenerio, the anxiety is worse than the illness (if have any), been in ur situation before, aft doing, regret like fk, went to clinic took PEP, cost me 2k+, take it for 1mth everyday and was so scared of the test result and picturing diff outcome if i touchwood really tio something that cannot be cured, dk how to tell my family and face myself, but aft everything all negative and have a sigh of relief, just be careful in the future and practice safer sex and do test regularly if very active, i wish u all the best bro n take care.
agreed. worrying about it won't change the end result.
Old 06-08-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yuri4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, currently not sure on what to do as recently went to have a session with a ml decided to oral her now having tonsil and fever. Would like to get some advice on what is next that i should do
Old 08-08-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuri4life View Post
Hi bros, currently not sure on what to do as recently went to have a session with a ml decided to oral her now having tonsil and fever. Would like to get some advice on what is next that i should do
Get tested lor what else? Throat swab. Hiv test.
Old 12-11-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/health...offer-31417769

England set to be first in the world to offer gonorrhoea vaccine as cases rocket.
Record cases of gonorrhoea have led doctors to recommend to the government that they roll out the world's first ever vaccine, with people most at risk set to be eligible for the jab.

England is set to offer the world's first ever gonorrhoea jab following a huge rise in cases.

Top doctors on the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) have advised the government to launch the programme to deal with the "increasing threat" posed by the sexually transmitted infection.

This would use the MenB vaccine, which has previously been given to children for meningitis and septicaemia - but is also effective in preventing gonorrhoea. It will be offered to members of the population most at risk.

Stats for last year showed gonorrhoea diagnoses are the highest since records began in 1918. There were 82,592 diagnoses, an increase of 50.3% compared with 2021 (54,961), and 16.1% compared with 2019 (prior to the Covid-19 pandemic).

Common symptoms of gonorrhoea in men include yellowish, white or green discharge, a burning feeling and swelling of the foreskin. In women, it can cause a change in discharge, a burning feeling when urinating and bleeding between periods. It is easily passed between people through unprotected vaginal, oral or anal sex, as well as sharing vibrators or other sex toys that have not been washed or covered with a new condom between uses. It can also be passed from a pregnant woman to her baby, and can cause permanent blindness in a newborn.

It is hoped that the new vaccine will help reduce the levels of community transmission of the virus, while vaccinated individuals should expect to have some reduction in their risk of contracting it. Professor Andrew Pollard, Chair of the JCVI, said: "Introducing a MenB vaccination programme to prevent gonorrhoea in England would be a world first and should significantly help to reduce levels of gonorrhoea, which are currently at a record high. In addition, we are advising setting up a routine targeted mpox offer – to prevent a repeat of the large outbreak we saw in early 2022. Both vaccinations should be offered to those at highest risk.

Katy Sinka, Head of Sexually Transmitted Infections at UKHSA, said: "A vaccination programme to impact on gonorrhoea cases would be a hugely welcome intervention to ensure we are better prepared to address this increasing threat. We saw a rapid rise last year with more cases than ever before and with gonorrhoea becoming increasingly resistant to antibiotics, tackling this infection is a serious concern.

"And while mpox case numbers across England remain very low, we should not be complacent. Any routine vaccination offer to those at highest risk of infection will help ensure we remain on top of the disease and prevent any major future outbreaks.
Old 10-12-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
rex14066378 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only saw post all mention use condom to reduce risk from std/sti. What about small lesion or scratch injury on skin like arm, body or leg? Are those increase risk from std/sti?
Old 13-12-2023, 11:50 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i dont really understand your question,

however if u are asking about the chance of getting genital STDs when small lesion or scratch injury on skin like arm, body or leg are present.
then the answer is No, there is no increases in your chance of getting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex14066378 View Post
I only saw post all mention use condom to reduce risk from std/sti. What about small lesion or scratch injury on skin like arm, body or leg? Are those increase risk from std/sti?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 30-03-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

hangingaround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
recently went for massage ended up with hj. I know hj basically 0 chance of STDs but was wondering if is possible to get STD from using the bed all that. Don't think the bedsheet is changed often and can imagine all the bodily fluids on there and I was naked on there for 1hr.. now is abit worried

any bro can advise... thanks!
Old 30-03-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

hangingaround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,recently went for massage ended up with hj. I know hj basically 0 chance of STDs but was wondering if is possible to get STD from using the bed all that. Don't think the bedsheet is changed often and can imagine all the bodily fluids on there and I was naked on there for 1hr.. now is abit worried
Old 08-04-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had unprotected BJ and DT from a WL recently (it was damn shiok I had to say, as I fucked her mouth real good haha). A week after that, discovered a pimple/acne-like thing growing on the shaft of my member. Thought it was really an acne so did not pay much attention to it, but it started to feel painful a few days later with a yellowish tip. Its surroundings also became reddish and felt soft to the touch.

Then I was like, ahhh fuckkk, die lah this time, kena already lah. Wanted to get it checked but was damn paiseh about it so I thought maybe it will subside by its own. Had the scare of my life along with a few sleepless nights to go with it.

Imagine my relief when the thing started to shrink and eventually disappear. Damn bro, I read a lot of stories on this forum about people getting infected with STDs and STIs from unprotected sex and feeling nothing about it. Didn't think that shit will happen to me. But it nearly did and the fear was real!

I guess the 60-min of pleasure is not worth the risks, for me at least. Taking a break from the WL scene and making do with my Tenga masturbator haha.

Play safe, guys and always use protection.
Old 08-04-2024, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Had unprotected BJ and DT from a WL recently (it was damn shiok I had to say, as I fucked her mouth real good haha). A week after that, discovered a pimple/acne-like thing growing on the shaft of my member. Thought it was really an acne so did not pay much attention to it, but it started to feel painful a few days later with a yellowish tip. Its surroundings also became reddish and felt soft to the touch.

Play safe, guys and always use protection.
Hi Bro,

Did you get any idea what you potentially gotten? Any visit to doctor?
Hopefully everything is good for you now.
Old 08-04-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
Hi Bro,

Did you get any idea what you potentially gotten? Any visit to doctor?
Hopefully everything is good for you now.
Hi bro, thanks for asking. The thing went away and lil bro is back to normal now.

No, did not visit the doctor as I didn't know how to explain it to him/her haha. Could be just an acne lah I think. Just that the pain and redness around that area was concerning, and the fact that I visited a FL not too long ago contributed to the fear.
Old 09-04-2024, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Hi bro, thanks for asking. The thing went away and lil bro is back to normal now.

No, did not visit the doctor as I didn't know how to explain it to him/her haha. Could be just an acne lah I think. Just that the pain and redness around that area was concerning, and the fact that I visited a FL not too long ago contributed to the fear.
Hi Bro, Great your doing fine now. Stay safe!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1