The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
One good way to get over your feelings of a WL is to pass her contact info to a samster who will pound her for hours and then send you a pic of her with CIM.

I guarantee you will be over her after that and it will save you lots of heartbreak and financial troubles.
Power lah, I like this
Old 23-11-2018, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
One good way to get over your feelings of a WL is to pass her contact info to a samster who will pound her for hours and then send you a pic of her with CIM.

I guarantee you will be over her after that and it will save you lots of heartbreak and financial troubles.
Best advice
Old 02-12-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Kc the FL back. If they are willing to raw and let you shoot inside, then they could let anyone else do it.
Tried and tested many times
Old 02-12-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
toptop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Kc the FL back. If they are willing to raw and let you shoot inside, then they could let anyone else do it.
Tried and tested many times
Bro, don’t understand what you mean. U mean if FL open mouth ask u to raw her meaning she will also allow anyone to do it also . Right
Old 04-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/sing...0181203-912831

他万元宠按摩女 她却一脚踏三船
Old 04-12-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
https://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/sing...0181203-912831

他万元宠按摩女 她却一脚踏三船
I've been dying to meet a prostitute with such deadly GFE like that...
Old 17-12-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
StoryLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It’s always wise to look at other’s mistake. Always ask yourself, is this how you want land yourself in? FL or ML are all after your money, always set a budget for a session and nothing else more. Why spend more on them when you use the money better on your family?
Old 22-12-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Better to fuck a FL and date a non-FL girl.
Old 22-12-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1373 / Power: 0
MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl MapleOwl

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoryLover View Post
It’s always wise to look at other’s mistake. Always ask yourself, is this how you want land yourself in? FL or ML are all after your money, always set a budget for a session and nothing else more. Why spend more on them when you use the money better on your family?
Support you bro
Old 15-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 17
xtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Start chionging since 2004. Average f 20 - 30 girls per year. Just calculate 20 x 15 = 300.

Don't know is it I am old already or f too many girl Liao. Feel the service standard now is really dropping as compare to when I first started chionging. The GFE is no longer there.
Old 23-09-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to share the below video with bros who got betrayed by women.
The main points are that:

1) The women are doing what they want to do, instead of what we want them to do.
2) We do not need another person to complete our life.

Old 23-09-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremsproz View Post
Start chionging since 2004. Average f 20 - 30 girls per year. Just calculate 20 x 15 = 300.

Don't know is it I am old already or f too many girl Liao. Feel the service standard now is really dropping as compare to when I first started chionging. The GFE is no longer there.
Now standard becoming bad to worst lor bro... no gfe nvm even service also dun have... make me feel sometimes am I paying to them or they pay me money?

The good old days no more ady Liao compared to last time

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 24-09-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 11
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Now standard becoming bad to worst lor bro... no gfe nvm even service also dun have... make me feel sometimes am I paying to them or they pay me money?

The good old days no more ady Liao compared to last time
Now u still go?
Old 05-10-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod View Post
Bro... Take my advice. Just fuck and go. Their mindset is more complex than you think. Been there done that and I got hurt real bad... I'm not saying all are like that but it's better to take precaution than to get hurt...
================================================== ==========
can have sex with them but NEVER NEVER fall in love with them
i went through that hell. exactly of love with one, I did silly thing went to changi bungalow (she never visit me even one time, in fact she run road with my $)
because of love with her, also because of my own stupid and lost of sense, I lost everything - my flat, my wife, kids, jobs, future.

I deserve all the punishment as I cause so much suffering and shame to my family.
This bitch (sorry to use this word) promise to visit me in changi but I learn after my release that she ran off on that very day.
Of course she cannot be contacted now.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ==========
can have sex with them but NEVER NEVER fall in love with them
i went through that hell. exactly of love with one, I did silly thing went to changi bungalow (she never visit me even one time, in fact she run road with my $)
because of love with her, also because of my own stupid and lost of sense, I lost everything - my flat, my wife, kids, jobs, future.

I deserve all the punishment as I cause so much suffering and shame to my family.
This bitch (sorry to use this word) promise to visit me in changi but I learn after my release that she ran off on that very day.
Of course she cannot be contacted now.
Well say bro... Just pay, fuck and go back to ur family. It is just a transaction. Nothing more.

Be strong.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1