The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 27-05-2009, 04:59 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekkingtham View Post
bro, only thai dominas come to Singapore to service Singapore boy slave like us. There are no Singapore femdoms as far as i know of. The nearest we get is M formerly from Parkview and Pearly of Youth who both does some light form of bdsm like slapping your face and spanking your buttocks red. I tried Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine in a 2-domina session recently at a hotel in Singapore when they were here. Real nice enjoyale session. They can only be contact via email at [email protected].
Hi, May I know the Parkview is a health care? and M is the person? how bout the Pearly thing? cause I wish to try it =)
Old 27-05-2009, 05:02 PM

Hi may I know the Health care club names? Pearly or youth? Haha..sorry I am not very good at this..but I wish to try those 2 u mention above!
Old 28-05-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sekkingtham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
Hi may I know the Health care club names? Pearly or youth? Haha..sorry I am not very good at this..but I wish to try those 2 u mention above!
Hi bro, M is the name of the girl from Parkview HC. Apparently she has left Parkview and I have not been able to get in touch with her to find out which HC she is working in now. Pearly is the name of the girl from Youth HC and she should still be there and I have tried her bdsm - but be prepared, she really slap your face and smack your buttocks. She mentioned before that last time she has another girl friend who "tarma" with her to torture male slave who request for 2-femdom session. Hahahehe. One of her client even brought bdsm equipments for her to use on him, including femdom uniforms like what you see in the bdsm websites. Hahahe
Old 28-05-2009, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, M is the name of the girl from Parkview HC. Apparently she has left Parkview and I have not been able to get in touch with her to find out which HC she is working in now. Pearly is the name of the girl from Youth HC and she should still be there and I have tried her bdsm - but be prepared, she really slap your face and smack your buttocks. She mentioned before that last time she has another girl friend who "tarma" with her to torture male slave who request for 2-femdom session. Hahahehe. One of her client even brought bdsm equipments for her to use on him, including femdom uniforms like what you see in the bdsm websites. Hahahe
One more thing, both M and Pearly are quite young and pretty things. Probably late twenties to early thirties.
Old 28-05-2009, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hankysub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Sekkingtham for the reply...

Can I know how I can contact Pearly? Is there any email address or do I have to go to Youth HC to look for her?

Thanks.....
Old 28-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankysub View Post
Thanks Sekkingtham for the reply...

Can I know how I can contact Pearly? Is there any email address or do I have to go to Youth HC to look for her?

Thanks.....
Helloooo bro,

Of course for local HC, just go to Youth HC to ask for her lor.

Enjoy yourself being a submissive. Get ready for your buttocks to be spanked .... hahahehe
Old 29-05-2009, 12:17 AM

Thank you so much guys! Wonderful stuffs, awesome information thanks
Old 31-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you so much guys! Wonderful stuffs, awesome information thanks
bro, glad you enjoyed the FR. Should try it out yourself. BDSM is a different experience. Like a play act, it's all for the fun of it - they, the dominatrix, enjoy taking control of you the submissive slave - all for play. Hehehoho

Have not tried China femdom. I know there is one by the name of Mistress Alina - looks young and pretty on her website. Will give FR if ever I get a chance to try be tortured by her. Hehe
Old 31-05-2009, 01:54 AM

Yeah actually I did try several Mistress before, but thai Mistress like Mistress Aria i tried too. And Singapore one normally is pretty ex. so hopefully can source one, oh i saw that Mistress Alina before, u mean u going to china to serve her?=)
Old 31-05-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good evening,

1. I do enjoy roleplay and being the dominating 'Bitch/Mistress.'

2. I did have some good experience with 2 guys: one enjoy being trained as my obedient slave dog, the other mild bondage with mild bdsm.

3. I am not a paid sex worker, hence such rolefun play are strictly for mutual fun benefit based on trust, understanding and total discreetness with no monetary element.

4. With that in mind, I reserved the right to decline any offers of free, mutual consensual bdsm fun as I deem fit.

5. For a better understanding of what I really am, u can see my posting/articles in 'Adult Consenting Fun' in 'Keong Siak/Desker' Section.
Old 31-05-2009, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah actually I did try several Mistress before, but thai Mistress like Mistress Aria i tried too. And Singapore one normally is pretty ex. so hopefully can source one, oh i saw that Mistress Alina before, u mean u going to china to serve her?=)
hi bro, you tried Singapore femdom before ? I mean the real femdom, unlike M or Pearly who are not considered full-fledge dominatrix. Mistress Aria I wanted to try but when I checked her website, the face is covered up (so I am a bit sceptical). Btw, how does she look like ? The Mistress Nurie that I tried is pleasantly nice looking - in fact, I like her looks very much. Maybe one day we both go together to China to serve Mistress Alina together - Haha. She will love to have 2 slaves to take care of at the same time. heheha
Old 31-05-2009, 12:36 PM

Haha, yeah you're right. I tried the real femdom before. Actually Singapore one is not just it charge high but most importantly they don really perform well in terms of role play etc. So you will least likely get one even you source on dominatrix, my recommendation would be don even bother to try, lol they are just enthu about the $$ they gonna receive

In terms of Mistress Aria, she's a pretty nice and sexy Mistress to me. I was late as I had problems finding the hotel location, but still fulfil her hours to me. Overall, I would rate the service as satisfactory =)

The China Mistress by going there is abit difficuly ah, Haha financial thingy. Not cheap to take the plane there and in addition serve her, wonder if her rate (foreign exchange) will it be a killler!
Old 31-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, yeah you're right. I tried the real femdom before. Actually Singapore one is not just it charge high but most importantly they don really perform well in terms of role play etc. So you will least likely get one even you source on dominatrix, my recommendation would be don even bother to try, lol they are just enthu about the $$ they gonna receive

In terms of Mistress Aria, she's a pretty nice and sexy Mistress to me. I was late as I had problems finding the hotel location, but still fulfil her hours to me. Overall, I would rate the service as satisfactory =)

The China Mistress by going there is abit difficuly ah, Haha financial thingy. Not cheap to take the plane there and in addition serve her, wonder if her rate (foreign exchange) will it be a killler!

Hi bro,

I really agree with what you say. China not cheap. Mistress Alina charges RMB 1.8K which is about $400 for 1 hour. Have to top up for air ticket as she does not come to Singapore.

I only paid $250 to Mistress Nurie and Jasmine (double femdom session) for 1 hour. Hehe. Of the two, Nurie is prettier - to me lor. Will try Mistress Aria one day since you say she is pretty nice-looking. Hehe. What is her rate ? Have your tried Mistress Christy ? What about any other Asian country, besides Thailand, got femdom ? Hehe. Still recalling how my Mistress Nurie putting her strapon on me. And the way she pump me from behind and spanking my buttocks and spitting out "fucking" words .... and at the same time Jasmine holding my buttocks up to make sure my position is right ... I also enjoy the tying of my balls ... hahaha ...
Old 01-06-2009, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Hi bro,

I really agree with what you say. China not cheap. Mistress Alina charges RMB 1.8K which is about $400 for 1 hour. Have to top up for air ticket as she does not come to Singapore.

I only paid $250 to Mistress Nurie and Jasmine (double femdom session) for 1 hour. Hehe. Of the two, Nurie is prettier - to me lor. Will try Mistress Aria one day since you say she is pretty nice-looking. Hehe. What is her rate ? Have your tried Mistress Christy ? What about any other Asian country, besides Thailand, got femdom ? Hehe. Still recalling how my Mistress Nurie putting her strapon on me. And the way she pump me from behind and spanking my buttocks and spitting out "fucking" words .... and at the same time Jasmine holding my buttocks up to make sure my position is right ... I also enjoy the tying of my balls ... hahaha ...
Oh yeah, i like CBT. Sounds pretty cool to me. Yup, hmm no matter how much passion I had for BDSM, $400 a hr is really madness. Somemore u gotta wonder how well they can perform their jobs. I only tried Aria, Christy doesn't seemed to tempting to me and it would still be a thai Mistress anyway. Wish to try something abit different this time round Haha
Old 01-06-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good morning,

I did receive a fair bit of responses to my Mistress Roleplay, requesting for different kinds of toys to be used.

I wish to remind u slaves here, I am not a Paid Mistress. I enjoy being a dominating Mistress for free and for mutual benefit.

I am fairly new to this game but I was told by my 2 slaves I make a good Mistress cos I CAN COMMAND AND ORDER WELL.

As such, any toys u desire me to use, I suggest u bring them alomg and I will know how to punish u till u remember who is in charge here!

I do not have much of these bdsm toys yet but as time goes along, i will buy them so that all my slaves will enjoy being under my control with these toys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1