The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rock hard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

morn bro apache,

thanks for yr word of encouragement!

yeah man, a matter of time & $$... after all the rub, always end up hvg a hard-on.

** think hv to head down GL1805 to look 4 doris to ease everything away **

will post more FR on this trish once i get lucky with her, else thread becoming more like TCSS chapter & scared tio flame n zap by bros here

Hv a Great weekend SBF Bros!

cheers,
rock hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Wish you luck, should reach there soon A matter of time.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Oh great, my old darling Gucci is still at level 3, beside aroma.

Well, she put on some weight. I thought she has left after the last time I visited her. Still pleasing as last time. Good service, no rush rush.

She works together with the big melon Lily. I like it when both are working, as we can lock the main door and no fear of anti vice. It is like free for all and we can even dance naked around the room without shutting the door.

I got my chance when Lily got her client and I got Gucci. We locked the main door, we stripped all the way and we fondled each other like some old lovers reuniting. Very soon, she is on top of me but I said I want her to suck my below. She has good suction on my balls, lick my brother which is very hard and solid. I have no intention to shoot into her mouth as I want to have a longer session. She put on the cap and rode me. She is like some ancient chinese, a bit bak bak but I like it best when I fuck her from behind doggy style, as the piak piak sound is so shiok. Her hole is not loose and I like it. Some gals lobang too loose and no feeling. Tried various position, finally into missionery. I pumped her like no tomorrow, very very hard and her neh neh shake up and down and up and down..... She moans like some sound system and after about 5 minutes of pumping, I shot my missiles and I collapse onto her. I can feel her heartbeat beating very fast. She hug me and kiss me on my forehead. In fact, my legs are numb from the banging.
LOL I like the dancing part. However, I don't see Gucci around when I walked around FC the last few times. Is she the chinese girl, small tits but with huge ass?
Old 13-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
I think Leslie don't do specials most of the time bah. Been there thrice and she didn't quote me anything. Her massage is sensual and very 'feel-good' but she does not hint for anything else. Maybe I don't look rich enough or not handsome enough lol.
her dressing can kill...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 14-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
her dressing can kill...
Yes bro. I agree with you on that. Her dressing really enhance her own figure to very tempting but she just don't ask the GQ.
Old 14-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi. I agree with aczeta76. I visited Leslie long before she was mentioned in SBF. She massaged me. I tried to touch her panties on her Mons Veneris region. She told me dat she does BJs only. I asked her if her colleagues do FJs. She said she doesn't know n I gotta ask them. Why should the AV Police zoom in on Leslie? There's very little mentioned about her compared to other FL girls. Leslie pays taxes n other licensing fees. There're lots of unlicensed commercial sex workers, illegal overstayers n other more daring massage girls in health centres around. They don't pay taxes n other licensing fees.

What's Gucci nationality pls? Thanks.
Old 16-10-2009, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yes bro. I agree with you on that. Her dressing really enhance her own figure to very tempting but she just don't ask the GQ.
she super busy these days, tried to call Leslie at Body ConXXXX but it seems she is full booked everyday. KNS.

She can really dress to kill. Sometimes, she wears the see through dress which reveals her black bra.
Old 16-10-2009, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mandy from Orchid Wellness is back. Too bad I shot my load at Bugis HC.

Strange, after fucking at BHC, seeing Mandy does not give me that feeling to want to fuck her. She looks like a camel
Old 16-10-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
she super busy these days, tried to call Leslie at Body ConXXXX but it seems she is full booked everyday. KNS.

She can really dress to kill. Sometimes, she wears the see through dress which reveals her black bra.
Yea. I always love to see her in her short skirt
Old 17-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
next time i try to ask her.. hahaha

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 17-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Long time i last went FC and roamed to 4th level, just ahead of BHC there is a small massage joint at the corner unit but it was locked...so i went further left and there is another small joint with only 2 rooms...

went in and paid for a 45mins session...was in a hurry so didnt ask the girl her name but apparently she sounded malaysian or local and quite young....in the end wasnt asked GC and place appears to be a clean joint....

anyone else got different treatment?

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 18-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Here's my FR on my visit to fortune centre.

I was still a virgin then (am still now, didnt get to fuck) and decided to go see what I could get there. Went up to the 3rd level, where this PRC lady was sitting outside, beckoning me to enter to try out. WOw, her tits were almost popping out of her dress.

I told her it was my 1st time doing this. And she told me she'd take care of me. $20 entrance fee. I stripped and laid down on the bed, where she applied lubricant on my brother and started to stoke it. After 3 min she asked if I wanted a FJ, which I replied no, as I last min didnt have the guts, so I just asked a BJ. She stripped naked and I got to fondle with her tits, and she got onto a 69 position, but she would resist everytime I tried to tongue her. Only got to rub and smell that smooth ass skin.

After 10 min I still couldnt cum, (my 1st time) and she got a bit fedup, so I DIY, while she licked my body, and did a HJ also, and I cummed over her hands.

Put on my clothes and she gave me a smack on my bum, paid her and left. Feeling guilty.

Looks: 7/10 (wearing make up)
Boobs: 7/10 (brown nips)
BJ: 3/10 (my dick felt numb)
Overall: 4/10 (had to finish with a HJ)
RTF: Nope.
Old 18-10-2009, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
newman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Topfuel,

U referring to Body ConXXXX?? She is very good in massaging, tried her skill before and was very impressive.. To me this is a clean joint..
Old 18-10-2009, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Here's my FR on my visit to fortune centre.

I was still a virgin then (am still now, didnt get to fuck) and decided to go see what I could get there. Went up to the 3rd level, where this PRC lady was sitting outside, beckoning me to enter to try out. WOw, her tits were almost popping out of her dress.
PRC lady with big boobies? Which TN?

Are you referring to Lily? If you are, then she is Viet Chinese not PRC.
Old 19-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 20
topfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond reputetopfuel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newman11 View Post
Bro Topfuel,

U referring to Body ConXXXX?? She is very good in massaging, tried her skill before and was very impressive.. To me this is a clean joint..
im quite confused and didnt note down the name as i was in a rush. its not the corner shop but the shop i think 2 units away from the corner shop nearest to BHC

theres this young looking local girl or malaysian? anyone knows her name?

litres of fuel for exchange. leave your nick to be topped up, if i forgot to top u up, plz pm me

to topup:
Old 19-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfuel View Post
im quite confused and didnt note down the name as i was in a rush. its not the corner shop but the shop i think 2 units away from the corner shop nearest to BHC

theres this young looking local girl or malaysian? anyone knows her name?
Oh. I think the joint you are referring to is a clean joint although I heard some of the girls do provide specials if you are regular. I am not sure if the girl you are referring to is Malaysian. I been there once but was served by a PRC milf.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1