The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
bro 5354, see the exchange trends nowaday...ah pek`s prediction of 8000 to 1 by october may come true....but the fucking fees will increase too...haha!!!!
Base on the historical record earlier which shows an average depreciation of 40 rupiah per month which is the norm against sing dollar.

It may not be a good sign having the rupiah to depreciate excessively over a short period of time. Like as you have mentioned to devalue by 300 rupiah within a month. Example current 7700 to 8000.

If value of currency suddenly drop very badly, there is a likelyhood that it may bounce back to its original value after sometime.

Foe example, if the rupiah suddenly devalue badly over a short period of time, most of the joints, hotels, restaurants, transport operators will definitely mark up its price, to compensate for the loss in value of the rupiah.

Then in the event that the value of the rupiah bounce back to its original value or close to it, those joints, restaurants, hotels, etc are unlikely to reduce their price again. Price of goods and services always go up but never comes down. Then ended up consumer like us suffer loh !

Therefore I would rather hope that the rupiah to devalue progressively at a constant rate so that the price increase for goods and services in batam will be very minimum or negligible.

Then our money (sing dollar) in future will provide us with better buying power.....
Old 13-09-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinChaser View Post
Olden day wisdom don't take into consideration this little wonderful invention call "condom". Can the exchange of ying and yang energy still take place with this barrier?
The condom prevent the exchange of fluid between the man and the woman even though there is sexual intercourse. Therefore in this situation, there is no exchange of energy.

However, body to body contact and mouth to mouth kissing should be able to exchange some energy....
Old 13-09-2012, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!!! when ah pek looks at syt, energy has already been exchanged....
Old 13-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

[1) Chinatown massage
2) Princess massage
3) Ala Mayang massage
4) Tulip massage
5) Tropical Asia massage

All the above have speicals. Ala Mayang has a big tits lady by the name Lisya.

Chinatown and Angels massage same boss.

Princess has FLs there too, trying to get customers to be regulars....

You forgot Better and Best massage, Ria Massage in that vicinity too...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
dinodino is stuck in moderation for some time to come

A lot of hotels and joints already up their prices because of the currency depreciation. Sad to say....
Formosa hotel is one of them, then Ocean's massage, one of the cewek asked for 500K for FJ and shes not even pretty.
Not too sure about the rest, any updates?? I will be going again tomorrow and I will post some price if I get some timeoff from my OC.
Old 14-09-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

continue from above

Day 3
After having browse through the cewek photo album of all the 5 massage centres at Komplex Paradise Centre Blok P and Blok E behind hotel utama, went in to Permai Indah (PI massage) which is a pick up joint beside Princess Massage. Wow, the ceweks are mostly very pleasant looking, seems like much better than Goldbird cewek which I visited on day 1. There is one cewek which caught my eye, above average look which the chinese papi quoted 600k which has just already been booked before I came.

Sometime if you spotted a chio and pleasant looking cewek at a pick-up joint, sometime don't have much time to consider, normally have to act fast, if not it would be booked by other customers at the joint.

Then I came out of PI and went in to Princess massage. The sexy receptionist pass me the photo and I chose one very swee looking one. Then she told me she was on leave, how unlucky. Then my second choice will be the cute looking one, she said she was unavailable as she was still working. Then the third one I requested also went back hometown will be back next week. What a coincident !

Then she recommended me another cewek by the name of Elsar. Since is average looking, and no other better choice leow, so chin cai take loh. She showed me the following room package available:

Normal room - 50k for 1 hr - massage only
VIP room - 110k for 1 hr - massage, body scrub (lulur) and mandi susu (spa)
VIP room - 125k for 1.5 hr - massage, body scrub (lulur) and mandi susu (spa)
VIP room - 150k for 2 hr - massage, body scrub (lulur) and mandi susu (spa)

Then I opted for VIP room 1.5hr. Went upstair to level 3 into the VIP room. Room was quite small and not renovated, very dull looking with an attached bathroom with no door. Bathroom inside only has a bath tub. The VIP room condition was very much worst than I have expected, really disappointing, wonder why is it being called a VIP room...

Not long after cewek came in and greeted me. I told her I want mandi susu + lulur + massage. Have to tell the massage cewek first so that she can get everything prepared before the session begins as advised by the receptionist. She filled up the bath tub with water and asked me to remove all my clothes.

She started off with lulur for me, which I had never experience before, my first time try. Basically is a body scrub to remove all the dirt from the body, feel a bit ticklish but not as comfortable as massage. After the scrub, she used a towel to gently wipe away the dirt on my body. Then the massage began. After massage my back, I was asked to turn over.

She then asked me want to make love or not. I rejected her because firstly I normally prefer to have sex with above average looking cewek which I consider her average nia. Secondly, the room ambience was not very appealing to have sex. Thirdly, last day don't want to tired myself too much, kochok kochok uda cukup. Fourthly, save some money for better food later as fj is normally more than double the price of hj. Then she quoted 200k for hj and I managed to reduce to 150k which she happily agree.

Elsar told me that she divorced with her chinese husband in batam and have to take care of her daughter. With no qualification and work experience she got no choice but to work in this line to make ends meet. She was 25 years old only.

She was quite skillful in manhood massage. Her soft hand was able to wake my didi up from sleep position to fully erect. Her massage of my balls and genital area was very comfortable. I then took off her T-shirt and bra, and to my surprise she got a pair of big nipples. I slowly play with her breast while she shake my burung until I cum.

Then she brought me to the attached bathroom and then I sat on the bath tub while she helped me to wash up the left over from the body scrub earlier on. Enjoy 10 minutes of the mandi susu and then got up, wiped dry and put on my clothing. Now could feel most part of my body are free from dirt.

After that paid her 150k and could see she was very pleased with the money and even accompanied me down to the exit area. Paid to the receptionist at the ground floor 125k for the massage then later she served me free drink, chit chat with me and invited me to come next week again as there will be more pretty cewek available. Sometime, going at the right time at the right place depends a bit on luck too....

After that walk out of princess and saw pagoda hotel at the other side of the road. Went in to check out the hotel rate and was quoted 178k= S$23 which is 200k cheaper than utama hotel. Walk further down within the same blok which is infront of DC mall Entrance No. 6, saw massage 82 (lanpa dua) the popular pick-up joint of Batam which offer the famous 1.5 juta cewek. Then further down was hotel Romance, another budget hotel...

to be continued.....
Old 14-09-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinodino View Post
A lot of hotels and joints already up their prices because of the currency depreciation. Sad to say....
Formosa hotel is one of them, then Ocean's massage, one of the cewek asked for 500K for FJ and shes not even pretty.
Not too sure about the rest, any updates?? I will be going again tomorrow and I will post some price if I get some timeoff from my OC.
Last tuesday about 9 days ago changed at opposite formosa at $1=7620 rupiah.

But saw the exchange rate online was about $1=7800 rupiah. That means most likely the money changer at Batam will be offering about $1 = 7750 rupiah.

Just 9 days only, the indonesian currency has devalue about 100 over rupiah is a bit abnormal.

The norm should be about 40 rupiah per month.

If the rupiah depreciation continue to goes on, inflation in batam may increase, then we will see price of goods and services everywhere escalating....
Old 14-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post

All the above have speicals. Ala Mayang has a big tits lady by the name Lisya.

Chinatown and Angels massage same boss.

Princess has FLs there too, trying to get customers to be regulars....

You forgot Better and Best massage, Ria Massage in that vicinity too...
Bro newyorker,

Thanks for sharing the massage info at DC mall area.

Btw, would like to seek your advice where is Angels massage, Better and Best massage and Ria Massage ?

Are the 3 joints located at Komplex Paradise Centre but at other Bloks of shophouse ?

Only been to Blok P, Blok E and Blok F of the shophouse and Nagoya Komplek Dian Center Blok B.

Haven't really explore all the blocks there yet.

Can the freelancer in princess be seen from the photo album too ?
Old 14-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jasont is Cool - loads of Potential

Heading down today -- anyone need a partner in crime? Will be at Formosa.
Old 14-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Upon reaching, pay the supir 30k and went in to ask the rate of hotel Utama. The cantik tionghua receptionist cewek quoted 378k per nite, (not talking about her, but the room ) which is equal to 50 bucks. Wow cheaper than formosa by S$10.
Bro, can get even cheaper room rates if u take the trouble, or should i say trouble the taxi to take u to Kaha agent.
Old 14-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laksa328 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is there any beach with nice view in batam?
Old 14-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3178 / Power: 14
fu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond repute

bro,
i will be going batam soon, will be staying at golden view hotel.
anyone can intro me any near by places that is fun, thank alot.
Old 14-09-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
FireTruck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eg5354 View Post
Last tuesday about 9 days ago changed at opposite formosa at $1=7620 rupiah.

But saw the exchange rate online was about $1=7800 rupiah. That means most likely the money changer at Batam will be offering about $1 = 7750 rupiah.

Just 9 days only, the indonesian currency has devalue about 100 over rupiah is a bit abnormal.

The norm should be about 40 rupiah per month.

If the rupiah depreciation continue to goes on, inflation in batam may increase, then we will see price of goods and services everywhere escalating....
This is bad news bro bad news..
Old 15-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fu3rzas View Post
bro,
i will be going batam soon, will be staying at golden view hotel.
anyone can intro me any near by places that is fun, thank alot.
may i know what is d cheapest room rates in this hotel.
Old 15-09-2012, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3178 / Power: 14
fu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond reputefu3rzas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
may i know what is d cheapest room rates in this hotel.
for 2d1n
single $128, 1 more day 80
twin $88, 1 more day 40
tri $68, 1 more day 40
if not wrong, the single and twin price cfm, but the tri i not sure

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread