The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2017, 11:21 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?
Bro, wasnt beckham07 the one who first accused u of raw with g3 and g10? Now, cassano10 says he got this info from an intel... hahaha. this proves he and beckham07 are the same person. Can you believe it? Video call with a gl whore after she knocks off. Who does that?
Another anonymous pm from a bro

Only 666 promoter will do video call with the GIRLS (I assume all the girls since he used plural tense) in 666
This fella must be damn free to do video call with all the girls in 666 after they knock off

I might as well say I do conference call with all the whores in Geylang daily

Last edited by slyer; 13-08-2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old 13-08-2017, 11:36 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
无风不起浪. Whether the above mentioned people raw whores or not they know themselves. They may not be in same raw circulation list but they may exchange raw info among their intels. As for this part I don't wish to debate.

This post triggered the argument between u and me after baotohk insinuated that i am max_priest clone
I interpreted this post as u are starting a war with me
If my interpretation is incorrect then my bad. I dare to admit if it's my bad unlike some 666 troll cyber bully cassano10 and beckham07

Based on my interpretation of bro fat Fatt post I don't find him act as hero to certain samsters and whores. He did not side with anyone. He is being neutral, fair and unbiased.
To be updated later for possible closure on my part for now
Old 13-08-2017, 12:51 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
To be updated later for possible closure on my part for now
Sure I'll wait for your update
Like what fat Fatt said sometimes words could be misunderstood or misinterpreted
Old 13-08-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
It all started with baotohk's insinuation that I'm max_priest clone. You and bronzegod then continued from there and attacked me. After which u 3 sided with cassano10 and beckham07 and attacked me together
If anyone is to blame for the misunderstanding between the 4 of us u know who
I don't fabricate imaginary stories
I think you are overly sensitive. Very SNAG
My comment is not directed at you and I don't know why you jump the gun by saying you are not HER clone. I was just replying to your comment and shoot the sissy bugger.

Anyway, when you sign up for Premium membership , I know you are not HER

Let's start loving each other and fuck the shit out of those whore.
Old 13-08-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Baotohk insinuation that u r mp clone - I awared of that n u didnt fabricate on this part. Till now, I still believe u r not max clone, but I believe u two r good buddy. I could be wrong, but this is my best guess.

I can see bronzegod did talk to u too upon that time. Whether he attacked u first or u was the one I didn't want to debate with u in this post, I let bg to deal with u directly.

Now, which post of mine did I attack u first before u mentioned my name? Yes I see u quote baotohk post, true. I'm sure you may try to quote some of bg post. But where is my post which showed that I attacked u first before u mentioned abt my nick? If u read carefully, I was attacking max but not you before you mentioned my nick. Read one more time if u r still unclear, damn!!! You may not like me to suggest u to check you eyesight like what ur buddy always quote yeah?
Maybe we are being assumed as clone since we are always fighting HER
Old 13-08-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

I think it is obvious that it is a misunderstanding between us and Slyer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Whether who attacked who first, can we STOP this nonsense?

I know for a fact that slyer is no clone of anyone.

In the series of events of one party against the "She" I have never seen slyer get involved.

It was for FRs he wrote in 666 that cause 2 blokes to start it and then it all started.

I think I am quite neutral here so it's all a misunderstanding.

People are entitled to friends and buddies too. So what if he is "she" buddy online. sharing their own lists of WL. Until some point when I think slyer got dragged in.

If you pick on certain post slyer made, like he will book all the girls and say he tua kang, I just say that he was reacting to other people's post. He isn't one who will post tua kang stuff, look at his previous FRs. Of course the FRs werenlong time ago he was silent for a while not contributing FRs but that time a lot of people including me was quiet.
There were Some other people were posting tua kang and got bullied too. Then of course there is the main character who posts tua kang FR that she got all the services duento his looks and etc .... I guess people generally prefer humble people than tua kang people.

I believe the threads can become healthy and readable and everyone post in a conducive environment. Everyone should Agree to disagree as adults. I have wrote a long list of risks that WL expects to know in their line, raw included in one of them. I recalled there is another cheongster named old wolf in SBF. He also post a lot of FRs on fl and ml and he forces raw on them. He openly says it and there are people who enjoyed reading his post taking it with a pinch of salt. In here can't we just do that? All this fighting is bad.

And I would say this again. There is no individual alone who can post so many FRs of different house WL and different taste and fully support the gl forum. Some have money can try a lot of WLs but his taste may be different. Some like me is poorer only once a week. Some once a month. Some retired and have to rely on buddies recommendation ... some come from other areas like FL or massage, or don't cheong in Gl and don't even have FRs . you can't help the scene alone. Need a lot of bros including newbies to write FRs and/or listing to share
Old 13-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro fat Fatt, I know u r fair and unbiased. 你帮理不帮亲.
For you and the entire community in gl forum, I can stop this nonsense with baotohk, Korean and bronzegod. So Long these 3 don't continue to provoke/Attack me. Before this I've no issue with them. I don't even interfere with their quarrel with max_priest. And yes I'm max_priest's forum buddy. Is there anything wrong? We have the rights to befriend anyone. For the benefit of doubt, omnia, fat Fatt and many more were also max_priest's former buddies until some issue surfaced.

To bronzegod Korean baotohk, 井水不犯河水 we may not be friends but I don't want to waste time & energy fighting with u 3

My main targets are 666 trolls cyber bullies liars beckham07 and cassano10
Many samsters already pm me how they were mass zapped and flamed by these 2 (I believe they are same person) after they posted bad frs on 666 whores
I hope u 3 don't interfere with my fight against these 2 thanks

I'll remove your 3 names in my troll list siggy from now on
Peace with u 3 Korean baotohk bronzegod
End of the day , it really doesn't matter to me if you add me or exclude me in your siggy. Or whether you are the sissy's friend or buddy or not.

I still trying to figure out what's the big hoo-ha about fucking raw and what is the big deal of raw list. It's a fact that almost every WL fuck raw and its just not with everyone , that's all.

These intel or so call list in circulation are created by people who wants to have influence in the forum. I think they want to seek solace here and be respected online.
Old 13-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

The most chee bye thing about this whole saga is that I was dragged into this fucking raw list and yet I didn't get a copy of it
Old 13-08-2017, 03:42 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
My comment is not directed at you and I don't know why you jump the gun by saying you are not HER clone. I was just replying to your comment and shoot the sissy bugger.

I am sensitive to certain remarks/comments
i prefer to love normal decent woman (Not guys nor whores). I am not gay.
Old 13-08-2017, 03:44 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Bro fat fatt will be happy to see this comment. Peace.

It is my battle against beckham07 and cassano10. Hope no one will interfere with our battle
Old 13-08-2017, 03:47 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
End of the day , it really doesn't matter to me if you add me or exclude me in your siggy. Or whether you are the sissy's friend or buddy or not.

I still trying to figure out what's the big hoo-ha about fucking raw and what is the big deal of raw list. It's a fact that almost every WL fuck raw and its just not with everyone , that's all.

These intel or so call list in circulation are created by people who wants to have influence in the forum. I think they want to seek solace here and be respected online.
I agreed with ur statement in bold.
Almost every whore will fuck raw customer. It is just a matter of the quantities (The VIP prilveged minority or majority)

Even when we go pub ONS or fuck flings, raw is not a big hoo haa
Nowadays youngsters raw more often than uncles
Old 13-08-2017, 03:48 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
The most chee bye thing about this whole saga is that I was dragged into this fucking raw list and yet I didn't get a copy of it
If you want a copy of this prilveged raw list, get it from cassano10/beckham07
Old 13-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This post triggered the argument between u and me after baotohk insinuated that i am max_priest clone
Bro,

The below idiotic clown - Baotohk again has never failed to display his stupidity in this public forum. He only realised that you were not my clone only after you signed up as a premium member.

Let's not talk about our written expression, choice of words used, our online persona, presentation etc .... the most fundamental aspect is, you joined this forum earlier than me ... so how can u be my clone? Perhaps I should be your clone huh? LoL! Well unless only if you sell your account to me .... it ain't easy for someone to maintain a clone account with such a massive posts and points of yours, slyer. Usually clone accounts do not post much. Clone is created mainly to stir shit and for gang zapping. BG knows very well as he has a number of inactive clones under his belt.

In conclusion, I don't label this idiotic clown - Baotohk being stupid for nothing! I said before and I say again, Baotohk, you are simply not in my league.

Quote:

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-08-2017, 04:08 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro,

Th below idiotic clown - Baotohk again never failed to display his stupidity in this public forum. He only realised that you were not my clone only after you signed up as a premium member.

Let's not talk about our written expression, choice of words used, our online persona, presentation etc .... the most fundamental aspect is, you joined this forum earlier than me ... so how can u be my clone? Perhaps I should be your clone huh? LoL! Well unless only if you sell your account to me .... it ain't easy for someone to maintain a clone account with such a massive posts and points of yours, slyer. Usually clone accounts do not post much. Clone is created mainly to stir shit and for gang zapping.

In conclusion, I don't label this idiotic clown - Baotohk being stupid for nothing!

The history of "I am your clone" started by our beloved Keewee many many years ago i wonder how is Mr keewee
Old 13-08-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Quote:
Mine is the size of Last finger leh according to cassano10 & beckham07
Quote:
误会,都是一场误会
Quote:
I am happy to see Brother Slyer change signature liao

Let's make love no war...Fuck Them Hard ok?

Although I got floppy joe

I will try my very best to paste a 10 grand note on my dick

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1