The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dannok Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
The backside split experience is priceless 555!
5555... Only those travel by coach to hatyai will understand...

Actually going there is not to bad because you r looking forward to it.. It's the coming back that is really "Pain in the Ass"... Slow and painful....
Old 09-10-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wildface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dannok Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Have been hard at work scouring the internet and forums for danok information..

Correct me if im wrong but.. prices in danok and bangkok not much difference already right? In this case I may just skip danok because this time round I bringing a buddy along, first time to LOS... Im familiar with bkk but not danok so maybe I save myself some stress and hassle since the price not much diff liao... and head straight to bkk instead.
Danok used to be very happening with all the "entertainments" within walking distance. Prices are cheaper, girls are more naive and younger. Times have changed and not worth cheonging there anymore. But one thing i still like about danok is, country side feel.. so slow pace, not like SG and BKK...
Old 09-10-2017, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildface View Post
5555... Only those travel by coach to hatyai will understand...

Actually going there is not to bad because you r looking forward to it.. It's the coming back that is really "Pain in the Ass"... Slow and painful....
Yes the coming back to Singapore leg is dreadful.
If you take KKKL coach you will regret.

You will wait a very long time in the coach after clearing Singapore immigration.
Quite shady as have to wait for those Thai MILFs to clear immigration.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 13-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Danok, me stayed in Hollywood Palace for 1 night and it was yesterday. Arrived late, at around 9pm ( Thailand time ). Usually, I stayed in this hotel. Price : RM 60, THB 500.

Not many people here on a Thursday night. Not at all interested to do any farming nor massage. Went to Winners, Thai style agogo pud. No changes inside, such as the stage or furniture, except for the service personnel and puyings. Some were so so, some with beer bellies, a few syts. The one with solid melons, Ah Perm, stayed with me even though she got another Malaysian uncle that eyed and kacau her but she mai chawp him. Me took off her black panties and skimpy bra. She danced and made good moves on the stage. Every customer went gaga at her body. Even the service personnel and puyings went a bit nuts. She came naked and sat my lap. Hands itchy, touched and squeezed nipples and melons. Tongue itchy, DFK her. Ice in bucket THB 50. Heineken, big bottle: THB 220. Flowers: THB 100. But they still sell the flowers also at RM 10. Only 4 tables with customers. Tequilas at THB 100. Finished 8 bottles here and moved on to Fortune.

Even, less customers inside. Girls, ugly but no see any dinos. Finished 2 bottles here at THB 220 per bottle, snacks at THB 50, damn expensive when it was at a small package and I moved to Hello Bangkok.

Scorpion closed for good. Z club. Yes Club, Barberry, Paragon disco......shut down, long time ago.The road behind Yes Club, now got re done with streetlights. The BBQ restaurants, small houses along that road, all gone. Nothing there except for this new road.

In Hello Bangkok, downstairs, almost all tables except those at the corners, were full. Coyotes, young, sexy looking ( when you are a bit high on booze ). Singers, females: good looking. Shows: excellent. Dances: excellent. Music: very good. Models: a few on level 9 quality, in bikinis. Me saw them.....tongue hanging out.....salivating. As usual, me just drank and no f the flowers, tequila, tits bits serving staff. Again, Heineken price was the same as Winners and Fortune puds. Not much flowers given except for a table with drunken customers that was near the stage.

Coyote came, drank with her, talked nonsense with her and asked me to give her flowers because she will go on a parade on the stage. Me, just smiled (me, a bit high but not that stupid to throw flowers here and there ). Off she went. Off, I went out of the club. It was 2.30 am ( Thai time ). Need to sleep. No need to give a shit to any vulture coyotes in any club.
Old uncle, need to buzz off and to snooze off.

Last edited by Yokosi; 25-10-2017 at 09:09 AM.
Old 13-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dannok

Khun Yokosi,

Good update!
Just like you I enjoy alcohol abuse than tunnel abuse 555.

Winner Pub always a good place to chill from late afternoon and see some naked bodies before adjourned to clubs 555.

A pity locals do not accept MYR10 : THB100 peg since 2 years ago.
Those days were really value.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dannok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Khun Yokosi,

Good update!
Just like you I enjoy alcohol abuse than tunnel abuse 555.

Winner Pub always a good place to chill from late afternoon and see some naked bodies before adjourned to clubs
Tunnel abuse......what for ?. Expensive !!!. Only got tight or loose hole, watery or dried up, no smell or stink a lot and of course, all puyings hardly got jungle there. The jungle, got waxed......hmmmm......wonder where they got their V waxed.

Alcohol abuse......cheaper.......can tahan considerable time... lepak lepak.....with a bottle. Still watery never dried up unless u finished the bottle, got good beer taste and all got a tight hole for beer to come pouring out.
Old 14-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Tunnel abuse......what for ?. Expensive !!!. Only got tight or loose hole, watery or dried up, no smell or stink a lot and of course, all puyings hardly got jungle there. The jungle, got waxed......hmmmm......wonder where they got their V waxed.

Alcohol abuse......cheaper.......can tahan considerable time... lepak lepak.....with a bottle. Still watery never dried up unless u finished the bottle, got good beer taste and all got a tight hole for beer to come pouring out.
Yokosi bro, winner pub is one of the best so far based on my cheong places in danok. It's better than spider and other pubs. Hello Bangkok is quite ok but many wolves hiding waiting to suck us dry. I agree that nowadays the price already not worth to pay for their meagre service, better use it to get drunk.
Old 14-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Yokosi, bagus FR. Fond memories of your hospitality in my only Danok visit years ago. Winners Pub affordable and recall the puying asking me for thb50 (or was it thb100?) to mot kiau the big bottle Heine

Yes, Hello Bangkok is atas but with vultures (the waitresses too, every 5 mins kns) on flowers and minum. See the rest atas bars closed, not surprising as minus the customers volume.

8 bottles at Winners, can't be khon diao?
Old 14-10-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Yokosi, bagus FR. Fond memories of your hospitality in my only Danok visit years ago. Winners Pub affordable and recall the puying asking me for thb50 (or was it thb100?) to mot kiau the big bottle Heine

Yes, Hello Bangkok is atas but with vultures (the waitresses too, every 5 mins kns) on flowers and minum. See the rest atas bars closed, not surprising as minus the customers volume.

8 bottles at Winners, can't be khon diao?
Bro Yinyang,

It was THB 100 for that puying to drink 1 big bottle at a few gulps. Remember, after finishing that beer, she went to toilet to vomit and staggered back to u.Glad that u enjoyed Danok at that time, whereby it was much cheaper for everything that a man needed for enjoyment.

Never went to the KPK area that now has M Club, ( location is not new as it replaced Wonderland Club, which I have been to ), Cube 3 Club that replaced First Club, Jaguar Club is still there. Plus a lot of ktvs with Mandarin speaking ladies in that area. Etct88 drove u there for look see.

Others said M and Cube 3 .......very good but, me no need to go there and be hit by vultures.

The restaurant, whereby we had dinner is still open and opposite it, is Shalala massage. Nice, cheap food at that time.

Total was 12 bottles, but various ladies also consumed the beer so me was high but not drunk stupid.

Last edited by Yokosi; 14-10-2017 at 10:57 PM.
Old 14-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys, can suggest me a freelance girl in jb forgd massage in private room and bj/hj?
Old 14-10-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Yokosi bro, winner pub is one of the best so far based on my cheong places in danok. It's better than spider and other pubs. Hello Bangkok is quite ok but many wolves hiding waiting to suck us dry. I agree that nowadays the price already not worth to pay for their meagre service, better use it to get drunk.
Scorpion was a good Thai pud. Got some good shows but got bad costumes and got a small stage. Can see a dozen naked ladies on stage. And many puyings were syts. But....damn.....now closed for good.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Scorpion was a good Thai pud. Got some good shows but got bad costumes and got a small stage. Can see a dozen naked ladies on stage. And many puyings were syts. But....damn.....now closed for good.
Yokosi bro, when u go next time can jio me . Feel like past time feel in danok no more le. Development take away old charm Liao
Old 15-10-2017, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypcc View Post
Yokosi bro, when u go next time can jio me . Feel like past time feel in danok no more le. Development take away old charm Liao
Normal, lah. In all border towns, even in major cities such as BKK, development always do away the lovely old cheonging ways and increases the prices. Worse, RM went to hell compared with the currency value of other countries. Just spent but be more careful with your money. Next trip is Sungai Golok.
Old 15-10-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Normal, lah. In all border towns, even in major cities such as BKK, development always do away the lovely old cheonging ways and increases the prices. Worse, RM went to hell compared with the currency value of other countries. Just spent but be more careful with your money. Next trip is Sungai Golok.
Wah really bro? When is it? Pm pm.
Old 22-10-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Not going to Sungai Golok. If u intend to learn about the cheonging scene in that town, please read my past few FRs in SBF.

Spider in Danok was empty of customers when we went in at 8 pm on 20th, Oct. We looked see the empty tables and buzzed off. Slow walk to M Hotel ( formerly was KPK Hotel ). Many big newer hotels there, The Vista, Vouk, GD, MBI Resort and all over RM100 plus.

M Club, Cube 3 ( replaced First Club ), Jaguar Boss Club, New World KTV, many smaller ktvs, the closed S Club are in this area. Only the shop houses near M Club and M Hotel are occupied. Almost all other shop houses, apartment outside and further away from these M Club , M Hotel........are empty. Development here...............but no one live or do any business here in the outskirts. A real dead area.

Many farms, ktvs, many clubs closed down with rental or for sale signage. Less farm girls, less massage places ( Mutiara 1 and 3 closed ), Mutiara 4 opened up and is behind Oscar Hotel. Went to look see and got dinos inside. Less MLs in Oscar Hotel. Even a few older hotels in the old area that is near the immigration......shut down. No music from Casanova Club. Pluto Club .....not opened on a Saturday.

In M Club, about 100 puyings. Place was okay. No Singha, Chang, Leo beers. But got Tiger beer at THB 180 per big bottle, THB 220 for Heineken. Tequilas in glass tubes ( do not know the price.....as told the guy selling these to butterfly away ). All the male and female singers were in white with black ribbons on their arms ( me thought today was the day for their dead king that will be cremated ). Girls not pushy. Tequila and flower personnel not pushy. Next day, their non pushy attitude may turn into an all out war to sell to the customers. Not many customers gave flowers last night.

The puyings in normal outfits. As time ticked, they went on parade but stripped down in their sexy black outfits.....Many with half melons showing. Me never gave any flowers to the 2 ladies that was with me and friend. Just gave tips THB 100 to each girl.

Ticket booths in town, near Oscar Hotel do sell tickets to Singapore. So no need to worry too much but it will be a long journey back.

Last edited by Yokosi; 24-10-2017 at 01:41 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1