The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ReverseFuture deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SPAs in KL

This is my first ever FR so bear with me

After planning for so long decided to go to skyriver spa and try out and for your information this is my first fucking time doing this kinda shit. So i took my time walk slowly from imbi to farenheit while also thinking should i do it or not. In the end , the evil side of me wins and decided to go for it. Went to the front door and buzz the door , the door opens then i went it and the captain is friendly enough call you to take a seats and ask you what you wanna drink. So the price he told me is that thai , viet , and so on is rm238 but prc is rm338 and i was shocked so i have to go for the other one beside prc. Then the captain call all the girl lineup infront of me and for fuck sake i felt awkward and shit.......... maybe because its was my first time and i just wanna do it fast so i simply choose a girl which appeal to me and oh boy i really do made a wrong fucking choice. So, on the way to my room i saw a much more pretty one that kinda look like a chinese actress i used to know but fuck it i had already choosen my girl. Reach the room and the girl didnt help me take off my clothes and thing is awkward maybe cause i cant speak chinese but its okay. We went to wash our bodies and then we go to the bed there and action starts......

Name/Nick: (Didnt ask)
Boobs: C or D not too sure
Body: 6/10 abit chubby though
Skin: 8/10 smooth
BJ: i swear to god the bj is the most awesome things throughout the whole session
FJ Rating: 5/10 maybe because its my first time so i feel abit weird and cant really enjoy the fj session and the worst thing is she doesnt allowed kissing on lips which dissapoints me a little but its alright....
Damage: RM238 , what can i say? i choose the wrong fucking girl , maybe next time i should wait longer and choose the right one =(
Old 06-08-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to have a massage place (not the fancy one by the gym) in the basement of Renaissance KL that had extras if you asked the old uncle. Loved it cos you get a decent massage with HE.

Anybody know of similar places now? Back in KL again in a couple of weeks. Hoping to find a nice spa to relax a few hours with good massage and HE or FS. Main thing is to relax and get pampered. Genesis seems still ok, SR and Bond are kinda old and tired.

Any recommendations bros?

TQ
Old 19-08-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute

went Bond (Saboon) some 2 weekends ago for a late nite service... got meself a 27yo viet girl @ $218. Majority there are viets, handful of chinese & indons. Girls are at best average.

if u can read chinese
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...87&postcount=7

Still searching:
1) Facial with special
2) Solid massage by Chiobu, ending with a BBBJ+CIM
Old 25-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother View Post
went Bond (Saboon) some 2 weekends ago for a late nite service... got meself a 27yo viet girl @ $218. Majority there are viets, handful of chinese & indons. Girls are at best average.

if u can read chinese
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...87&postcount=7
saboon is waypastprime already
girls all CMI wnoadays haizzz

miss the good e2 spa days
Old 03-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kentzoo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hye guys..just wanna share the best massage place i ever try..they provide massage with oil or without oil..also provide 'batin massage'which is penis massage..have full step of 'batin massage' and half step..the place very clean,comfortable,nice and privacy..the girls are local malay in kl..still young,nice and friendly..for those are interested can contact via what's up
012-4113115 or direct call
011-11732083..you guys have to try it!!!!!😍
Old 17-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentzoo11 View Post
Hye guys..just wanna share the best massage place i ever try..they provide massage with oil or without oil..also provide 'batin massage'which is penis massage..have full step of 'batin massage' and half step..the place very clean,comfortable,nice and privacy..the girls are local malay in kl..still young,nice and friendly..for those are interested can contact via what's up
012-4113115 or direct call
011-11732083..you guys have to try it!!!!!😍
Location? Pics? FR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1