The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
zulu7777 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
doll 88 august. Cripes. Small girl. ok ass ok attitude. But face a far cry from pic. Very very tanned too - bangla tan IMHO. Bbbj soso la. Dark girl. 5/10. the pics are doctored. Just my honest opinion. Okt needs to bring in better stock.
Old 19-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 7
Kurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKurosaki123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Any post about Dora from AA??
She looks yummy
Old 19-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by copycopycopy View Post
why is it that stables who use whatsapp for booking arrangements always got issues ah, like Teeruk, Tiko and Regent.

always see but don't reply one eh, so odd.
Same same i too got same problem
Old 19-10-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sex sense site kena block my imda ? are they doing up another one ?
Old 19-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zact View Post
Sex sense site kena block my imda ? are they doing up another one ?
Can enter maaaa..maybe its the telco...Singtel no issues leh
Old 19-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Can enter maaaa..maybe its the telco...Singtel no issues leh
I think only m1 kenna, singtel can enter.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Which stable is this Gem from?
Honey from Angel Aura.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
so sian now i cant view the girls
Old 19-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Nicha (Doll88)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Promised bro fino an fr for yesterday's session, so here it is:

It was a hot Tuesday afternoon and all I wanted was to rtf Dear for a bit of r&r. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a timeslot; as an alternative, bro Fino suggested trying out new girl Nicha and sent me her pics. The afternoon got unbearably hotter as I steamed while looking at the pics. My fingers auto-agreed to the time and off I went for a new adventure.

Location was central, but a bit out-of-the-way if you are using public transport. Carpark is available as the area seems to be low traffic during the mid-afternoon. Reached and received the instructions from bro.. It was like something out of a spy flick... go here, don't go there, take lift, get off halfway, then walk up a few floors.. I didn't mind though and some of us do need the extra workout. And he was nice enough to prep a map as well. Anyway just treat it as a pre-session warm-up.. it's worth the climb and hassle.

Got to the room and knocked on the door. Took a while to open.. and there she was.. 95% similar to the photos.. I steamed again as she pulled me into the room.

Looks: Nicha looks sweet.. so sweet you can get diabetes just from looking. She has a bit of tan (more than in the pictures) but nothing off-putting; if anything, it gave her a healthy bronzy look. I can just picture her - a beach babe decked out in bikini and sunning on the beach. Basically, if you like ogling at pics of young sg girls in bikini (such as those found in the sbf pic exchange plaza), she's your girl.
Body: She was wearing a short dress with a plunging neckline which proudly showed off her cleavage. My initial inspection revealed 2 more highlights: a nice figure + smooth, shapely legs. In fact, I could only mutter 'wow' as I stood in front of her.. not hello or some greeting more appropriate for meeting someone first time.

I admired her a bit more in the room, twirling her around, before leading her to the end of the bed to sit and chat a bit.. my sop - one should know a girl better before banging her. She's from Bangkok and was previously a masseuse. Though I eventually didn't get her to massage me, bros can try it out.. should be quite relaxing based on her demonstration on my arm as we chatted. This is her first time here, so I made a mental note to treat her more gently.

Character: Nicha is a sweet girl and it reflects in her character. She is out-to-please her man, and can be very obliging. She also gives off a 小女人 aura.. it feels like she's so delicate that you want to protect her from all the bad people in the world.

I initiated the action after a bit of chitchat.. first with a light peck on her lips which she shied away from.. then a few more pecks before unleashing my tongue on hers.

Frenching: I thought she was shy and would not put up much of a fight; I was sorely mistaken. Truth is, she was quite skilled with her tongue and readily parried each of thrust of my tongue. We had a long, interlocked battle before she pulled me towards the shower and we were forced to break off.
Shower: She washed me, I washed her, and we were clean.. though there were much teasing inside. Then, before we stepped out, she suddenly knelt down in front of the shower and gave me a BBBJ.. it was a sneak attack ala Pearl Harbour.
BBBJ: Like I said, she is quite skilled with her tongue. A lot of suction, tongue movement and mostly focusing on the mushroom head. It was very good.. but I was also slightly greedy, so after a while, I cupped her ears and gently pulled her head towards me while pushing my hips forward. She stopped at half of my length, and sensing that she was not comfortable with deepthroating, I didn't push her; the action on the head was good enough for me.

We headed back to the bed; She wanted to continue servicing me but I had other plans. I pushed her onto the bed and frenched her again, before sliding downwards to kiss her nipples, then her naval, and finally ended up in front of her pussy. Realising what I was going to do, her hands flew downwards and she said a weak no.. but the first touch of my tongue broke all resistance and she quickly laid back down on her back to enjoy.

Painting: What can I say.. her pussy is quite smooth and hairless, so either she is naturally hairless or she waxed. It was really a joy to paint her and she seemed/sounded like she enjoyed it, so I kept it up a bit.
FJ1: On with the cd and started with missionary. Lots of frenching while we were at it. Switched to cowgirl and I lightly teased with her asshole while banging her silly. Decided that I wanted more frenching so flipped her around for missionary again. I should've shot my first load then, but I realised that we spent too much time on the foreplay and I wouldn't have enough time for the second shot. So I asked to take a break.

We cuddled and I used this chance to massage her thighs. We talked more about her life; she has no bf/hubby, though she has a kid. I told her I knew she has a kid already as I noticed that she has some stretch marks and a light c-section scar on her belly (on this note.. I should add that these are not deal-breakers.. maybe I'm used to it from bonking milfs.. plus everytime I look at her sweet face, I just forget these minor flaws exist). More talk.. and I restarted our action by straddling her chest, and asking whether I can facefuck her.. she agreed.

Facefuck: I positioned junior in front of her mouth and she gamely cupped her lips over. Remembering that she does not like deepthroat, I went with slow, shallow strokes.. but I soon got greedy again and, this time, held her ponytail and lightly pulled on it to guide her head forwards and backwards over my shaft. Did these for a few strokes then I stopped as I didn't want her to gag or feel uncomfortable.
FJ2: Missionary and frenching again. This time I pounded her while she held her legs open... (my favourite v-shape in av lol).. shot my load and was totally spent.

We went for a quick shower and I got dressed and.. then stole one last kiss from her before opening the door and leaving.

Parting shots: RTF.. yes, but...
I must admit that after banging Dear barely 2 days earlier, I couldn't help but compare the 2 girls. Both girls are good in their own ways: Dear has the better figure; Nicha has the sweeter face. Dear has gfe; Nicha is more service-oriented. Dear is more 'naughty'; Nicha is more delicate. Who to rtf... happy problem for me I guess.
Many thanks to bro Fino for bringing in the girls.
bro, this Nicha from which stable??? cannot find leh
can share link???
Old 19-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Nicha (Doll88)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil888 View Post
bro, this Nicha from which stable??? cannot find leh
can share link???
Doll88 bro.. suggest you ask directly

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
yes, im M1 and kena... use VPN like CyberGhost if you are using pc... cheers
Old 19-10-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil888 View Post
yes, im M1 and kena... use VPN like CyberGhost if you are using pc... cheers
trying to get addons to firefox and hoxx vpn works so well for firefox
Old 19-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zact View Post
trying to get addons to firefox and hoxx vpn works so well for firefox
Think sooner or later MDA will block this site and Sam have to create another domain name again
Old 19-10-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Think sooner or later MDA will block this site and Sam have to create another domain name again
Ya sia, Rabak!
Old 19-10-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Haha so many people supporting i think the domain is small issues lehs haha !
But high chance wont la haha !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1