The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tg Balai

Bro... papi want 900k but my friend got it for 800K.. not crowded on Tuesday morning
Old 20-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Datuk, keep them photos coming in.
Old 20-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

datukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdatukseri1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My buddy with the cewek during lunch.. ha..ha...

Old 20-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by datukseri1 View Post
Tea break photo
Thumbs up for your tea break photo
Old 20-10-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro... papi want 900k but my friend got it for 800K.. not crowded on Tuesday morning
Decent price for a Chinese. I expect it to cost 1mil n above for a pure Chinese. But fm my experience and being a Chinese myself i rather book a non Chinese cewek. But is just me ya.
Old 20-10-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Happening sia...will visit tis island someday!
Old 20-10-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My cheong brother want to book this cewek but miss it as we were a boat late and the cewek was booked by other early cheong brother... photo was given by our driver a day before.

Old 20-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
My cheong brother want to book this cewek but miss it as we were a boat late and the cewek was booked by other early cheong brother... photo was given by our driver a day before.

This cewek look exactly like the photo. Saw her in person before
Old 20-10-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Agree with bro nitecrawlerr. I doubt she could speak Mandarin. Maybe simple chinese dialect. Cina asli will fetch way way above Rp1million mark. 800k too good to be true for a asli cina. Next week will go recce.
Old 20-10-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Agreed, she does not speak a single word of chinese. Just that she is not a muslim but of chinese origin.
Old 21-10-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 17
Evilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to beholdEvilectus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Villa 58A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Last second villa on the right side for the lady in zzzzzebra stripe.
Nama Ola.
Wah, bro kengng very pro.
Old 21-10-2017, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Conclusion, please stick to your SG scene or familiar Cambodia scene. Balai not for u,,,,

Just went to balai and returned back. Successful people do not use i think i tot. We plan and action fast and smooth right on target. So much so for just i think ur are troll. U can just take ur own words and eat it up urself. As for the creditability??? U are talking about points???? Wow, i didn't know in this world people look at ur points in forum instead of ur materialistic side to do businesss or trust u. Maybe the points means something to u as u live in this "world" most of ur life.

Alright back to Balai

Took the first ferry on thursday and booked hotel paradise the first thing i woke up at 5 am. Contacted the driver, to pick me up at the ferry terminal once i arrived. Everything was smooth but very tired cause didn't sleep well last night.

Once reached there and walked out of the terminal, driver was able to identify me immediately. Good thing to plan a driver first cause once u walked out you will be swarmed by a lot of drivers. With a local, they wont bother you.

First thing, went to the money exchanger to exchange money opposite long beach. The exchange rate is 9930 to 1 sing dollar. Which i believe is really good. Do not exchange at the singapore ferry terminal as i saw like 9500 to 1 sing dollar.

After exchange money, immediately went to find girl at the villa. Once reached there, saw many villas. I walked pretty fast around all the villa and scanning the girls. Actually to say, most not so good as i prefer those korean/japanese/ABC/shanghai/beijing china girls or clubbing girls in local scenes. However, not bad for a feel of this new place and i already kind of expected this. Decided on one girl called Naya. Then paid papa 1 juta. At first he quoted 1.1 juta but driver negoiated to 1 juta. So after choosing the girl, driver drove me to check in hotel. Before reaching the hotel, driver brought me to choose massage ladies. However, none i like so we went hotel directly. Do not believe that the hotel will only allow check in at 3 pm as written in the website and at the frontdesk. U can check in anytime.

There is one interesting thing which i think no one mentioned before. When you choose hotel paradise, if you book through driver, he will help u. The hotel will charge you $39 dollars after add in tax maybe $40+ like that. However, you can just cancel if you can't make it. If you book through agoda, the cost is $37 after tax. In the case you cancel last minute (one day earlier). The first night booking fee won't be refunded. So for those brothers who confirm coming and more than one night, book by agoda is cheaper. For those who cannot confirm or which hotel to stay and staying only one night can book by driver.

Last edited by subidowa; 21-10-2017 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Remove driver's name
Old 21-10-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As for the hotel, i will review it as bad. Cause it is obviously a room for two but they only put one glass on the table. However, got two set of towels. No safety box, TV working but the screen like grown fungi can't see clearly, everything is bare minimum condition to stay in. The thing i cannot stand is no hot enough water, i do not like to shower in cold. Lucky i served army before so still better than outfield. For this price, you go other places, their hotels are much much better.

After put everything down, told driver once i ready will ask him to fetch the girl come hotel. I do not want her to come immediately as i do not like a girl to attach to me but for those brothers who want immediate sex, the girl can go to the hotel with you immediately after they pack up. Treated driver lunch opposite the hotel. There got sell something like german pork trotters but at a low cost. Next time i will definitely try it.

After getting out of the hotel, went to sigh seeing, Wow this place actually quite friendly like singapore in the sixties. I feel safe here as actually there are a lot of chinese people. Most people in city are chinese and they speak chinese, teochew and malay. I even feel like i'm in a chinese country instead of indonesia. So people who are worried of coming alone you can feel safe liao. Walked around two hours around the city, my review is the city is mainly food stalls, minimarts and some shopping nia. Nothing to buy here. Got lost in the city and the weather is so hot, went to one GONG CHA shop to buy drink and it is so much cheaper than in sg. This shop is near hotel balai view and opposite got one HUANG JIA SHAN JIAO BUA KU TEH. I think not bad as people said BKT there not bad. So next time if got chance must try. While continue to walk, i happened to walk back to the that street of massage shops that driver brought me to just now. Actually, quite near to hotel balai view. However, too hot and sweaty liao, decided to go back hotel showered. Before going up the hotel, went to the minimart opposite the hotel to get liquor, beer, tibits and mixers. Total cost 30 plus singapore dollars nia. One thing to note, the chinese shop owner's daughter not bad looking. Next time got chance must chat her up. Beside the minimart actually got one disco but closed down liao. Actually driver told me no more disco lo all closed liao. Anyway good la, drugs is dangerous don't go disco.

Back to hotel, showered and drank liquor. Decided to ask driver help to send the girl to me liao. So the girl arrived at 3 pm. Then drank liquor togethr and watched replay soccer match. She didn't like soccer, nm so just drank and talk cock using google translator. Then after that shoot out once and proceed to sleep.

Last edited by subidowa; 21-10-2017 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Remove name
Old 21-10-2017, 03:54 AM
Samster

Woke up at close to 7 pm. Driver broght us to Silver River for dinner. Actually, very close to the hotel too but the roads are one direction so need to turn a few turns to reach. Ordered fish and stuffs, the bill is really not expensive, very reasonable plus the food is very very nice. I LOVE IT.... DEFINITELY WILL COME BACK TO EAT IF GOT CHANCE.

After dinner, went back to hotel, feeling so full. THe girl initiate to drink, so we drank and watched tv. Too full, no mood for sex, went to shit instead lol. After a few rounds of drinks, decided to go the KTV at the hotel. Both of us like to sing so we booked a small room till closing. She sang her songs i sang my songs no link one. However, she not bad la still know ariane grande songs so still manage to sing some english pop songs with her. Ordered henekein beers as she likes this beer more than liquor. Sang till 2 am, both of us quite high went back room and sleep. Woke up around 6 plus am, she wanted to leave liao. Ok tipped her 200000 ruppiah before she left.

Then showered, went to buffet at hotel, crap not nice too. Went outside near the hotel for bak ku teh. Wow the bak ku teh really nice. Got intestines and pig blood one. This is what i like really strong and nice. In singapore, pig blood is banned one. Enjoyed my BKT but the shop name forget liao i only remember is just before turn right into hotel paradise, the big signboard said use local pork only. Wanted to do some shopping back to singapore but really nothing to buy. So informed driver to pick me up at 10 am to go ferry terminal. Before l leaving, tipped driver 250000 ruppiah. Take note, the standard rate is 150000 per head nia as told by one brother. I gave more cause i'm the only customer that day. So if you all come in group better to stick to the orginal price if not wait people scold spoilt market.

Finally review is i will come back again but not alone anymore. Will bring my friends for the nice food at reasonable price and tried out those food i never try before and in my list one. Also to chat up the shop owner's daughter. Will try the massage too. However, won't go villa again. This is a good place for relaxing. Next time i come sure won't go hotel paradise anymore. Will try to stay at local people hotels. Too rush this time, next time i will try go to the beach and do diving etc. It is a place for short getaway at a low cost. Good to bring ur own girl here too, hehe, nothing to shop ahahah but only food, massage and drink.

Last edited by subidowa; 21-10-2017 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Remove driver's name
Old 21-10-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Mod mentioned in this forum that cannot mention driver name so if not amended the posts consist of name will be removed...dateline by today...

Anyone quote the whole post with driver name will also be removed...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1