The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by le0rio View Post
Nobody dare to promote for $$$$$$$$$$.com or recommend. But in fact the "stealth agent" at here chop ppl USD50 for just booking table by informing mamasan thru social apps which is more than 1000฿.
Tbh can just walk in and tips mamasan directly and somemore got benefit as they will take care and choose a girl that suit each individual bro preference. Is not like the stealth agent gonna do all this work by choosing a girl for bro or help ice breaking with the TG between the bro.

Just walk to counter and give 1000 baht to the sales before open your mouth. She will take care u good good cos she know she will get more later if service is good.

USD50 for booking a table? Really overprice man..
As for Vbkk how you know he got company? Some of us are close with him and cheong so many time also didn't know about it but how come a troller like you know? Got sixth sense? Bro Lim87 just to share info that newbie can get a updated accurated info from Vbkk if they want by pm or any other method. Is still better than pay USD50 to stealth agent for just booking tables.
Hope after this the stealth agent business wont be affected.
Quote:
Really gotta be aware of those stealth agents who will help book tables for USD50. Waste $$ and dun have benefits. Give the $ as tips for girls better. When engage for service this can that can no problem. When reach there sorry this sorry that due to bla bla bla nonsense.
have you used $$$$$$$$$$.com service personally before or are you guys just a bunch of syndicate to help your good bro vbkk and yourselves to promote vested businesses?

it is so obvious both Lim87 and you are trying to smear others just like SEAJ (disappeared after exposed)... if no vested interest why so actively go after someone so hard?

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyx138nyc View Post
@kelthai: Good looking out..hahaha. I've been around the block a few times here in NYC and should be ok. From 16-19, I worked at the clubs here as the front door guy for Asian parties. From 19-26 go party 4 days a week at Asian parties, American clubs, and Korean clubs. I am 41 now. Work hard all year and go to Asia for 3-4 weeks in December to enjoy casually and safely...
just trying to provide a balanced view... vbkk and gang are vested parties so hammering others hard to get market share... if a service provider is lousy the forces of the market will make it obsolete... haha they make it so obvious...

for the benefit of all bros there are many stealth agents and freeloaders on this forum... be careful who you meet or else your wallet will suffer... those that go hard after someone are the stealth agents themselves... a good example is SEAJ (disappeared after identity exposed)...

enjoy your holiday

*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
just trying to provide a balanced view... vbkk and gang are vested parties so hammering others hard to get market share... if a service provider is lousy the forces of the market will make it obsolete... haha they make it so obvious...

for the benefit of all bros there are many stealth agents and freeloaders on this forum... be careful who you meet or else your wallet will suffer... those that go hard after someone are the stealth agents themselves... a good example is SEAJ (disappeared after identity exposed)...

enjoy your holiday
There is no need for me to get that market share of pathetic USD50 booking tables fees and my own business is totally not related to all of this. For us we just want to have fun in Bkk and simple as that and yet there is some loser just because have been exposed before that is stealth agent and hold a grudge till today by doing a silly things such as impersonate other people identity and doing all the silly nonsense thing. Nobody want to smear who reputation or even go as far expose their identity as stealth agent if they didnt do silly things. Let it go man and move on. Already got some age and not young, since cant success in LOS then should just put more effort in China and not doing all this silly things which wont get you anyway. By doing this and become cyberheroes and earn trust from newbie and earn the pathetic USD50 table booking fees why dont spend more effort on maintain own website and attract more cheongster to engage services.
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 24-10-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:

enjoy your holiday
Ask around since u are so resourceful. When was the last time I met any new samsters/strangers from this forum?

I have made many good friends here in this forum as well as met al cheapos and double headed people. I have stopped meeting strangers for at least 1 year already. Reason ? Cos many expect to dig good info out of myself , without the slightest appreciation or even they do, and go ard backstabbing. Well u know yourself who u are. Just dun let me bump into u at my nightlife scene territory, I would very much have things to settle with u. I dun have to do the dirty work myself. For the nightscene in Bangkok like cowboy,nana,patpong, its very much work the likes of Geylang itself. Have fun in Bangkok.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Well u know yourself who u are. Just dun let me bump into u at my nightlife scene territory, I would very much have things to settle with u. I dun have to do the dirty work myself. For the nightscene in Bangkok like cowboy,nana,patpong, its very much work the likes of Geylang itself. Have fun in Bangkok.
wow just as i perceived what you guys are... a bunch of thuggish hooligans who threaten to use physical violence... if this allowed on this forum?

PM me
Old 24-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
wow just as i perceived what you guys are... a bunch of thuggish hooligans who threaten to use physical violence... if this allowed on this forum?
Why afraid if u did not do anything wrong ? U dare accept my invitation to talk face to face at thong Lor police station ( conference room )? I dare u only. Scared u no balls to appear only.

I will punch your face off in front of the Supt there just like how the gold shop owner punch the 70+ stupid liar farang in the school compound.

Leorio - please be my video man when I does that and help me circulate online. Thanks
Old 24-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Why afraid if u did not do anything wrong ? U dare accept my invitation to talk face to face at thong Lor police station ( conference room )? I dare u only. Scared u no balls to appear only.

I will punch your face off in front of the Supt there just like how the gold shop owner punch the 70+ stupid liar farang in the school compound.

Leorio - please be my video man when I does that and help me circulate online. Thanks
Can no problem and when done just head over to Sherbet for chill just nice。。
Old 24-10-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can no problem and when done just head over to Sherbet for chill just nice。。
Ah Lim still sleeping lol. Wait Him come in.
Old 24-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
are you salesman for $$$$$$$$$$.com or vbkk's company? keep helping others to promote...
Hello what u want huh. What salesman for vbkk, i said anything unsure can ask him. I never ask him to ask vbkk bring him go out or what. What's the problem with u ah stupid asshole.
Old 24-10-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
robyx138nyc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

enjoy your holiday
As I mentioned before, I used to work the club scene when I was very young. I am very familiar with everything about the scene and careful in how I play. For example when I did 3 weeks in Asia last December, I was partying in Tokyo at the Tokyo Pub Crawl event. Toward the end of the event I was pretty drunk and one of the guys who was helping out there whispered to me that he can get me access to a special underground club for ‎¥7,000 with really hot Japanese strippers. I can afford that and who would not want to be with hot Japanese strippers?!? Did I go? Even though I was drunk, I said no thank you because I am still aware what is up. I'm not a virgin looking to touch titty for the first time who lets his lil brother do the thinking...haha..

I think the table booking fee is ok. It's a promotion and service which i also used to do to make money. People pay it because some don't care to plan the logistics to attend an event and others have a lot of money to pay others to take care of the logistics of the night for them like VIP treatment. It's just not something I would do though despite being able to afford it....

That casual mention about meeting up was whatever. Just go out and have a beer and bullshit about life. I have no intentions of playing dailo (big brother) and covering a G-club bill for a gang of sailos (little brothers). You do that dumb shit when you're like 18...haha. Because if I spend more than $20 on someone, you're my bitch for the night. I don't care if you're a guy....haha...
Old 24-10-2017, 07:04 PM
Samster

Old 24-10-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Halloween
Old 24-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Old 24-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

As a gesture of respect we will be close on 22-27 October 2017, And we will open again on 28 Saturday October 2017.
See you on Saturday with new edge of The villa international club.

Old 24-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1