The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Bro, I’m sure you are not agent. You can see that after we both posted somethings we have encountered and tried to share with all the samsters, our points got deducted. Guess who deducted our points , is not the mob.

To me doesn’t matters cos what I’ve posted is what I have encountered and tried. Points here does not matter me at all.
Bro,

Just keep sharing forum and dun worry about points...

+18 pts given for sharing...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-11-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro ever caught by 公安 (police) in china for having sex wirh prostitute in china hotel
Old 17-11-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
byebyecp is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Bro, I’m sure you are not agent. You can see that after we both posted somethings we have encountered and tried to share with all the samsters, our points got deducted. Guess who deducted our points , is not the mob.

To me doesn’t matters cos what I’ve posted is what I have encountered and tried. Points here does not matter me at all.

Totally agree! Points are nonsense, I got infor out of this forum, I try to give something back. It's the spirit
Old 17-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 10
AstonLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys just be careful when you invited by ngkha to join the group chat. Indeed he do share alot of places and girl info. On that day i was invited by a guy to join them for drinks at pub and he keep asking me to go drink red wine. Chee bye of cos i scare to tio scam by him to settle the bills etc so i got that feeling that i should not go. Well maybe i am wrong or that guy really good heart to treat me, we should always practise safe and aware.

So i did not turn up, as i don even know him and quite scare as its my first night. So i was kicked out from the group chat by ngkha on the next day.

So being scare to join other bros from that group chat for wine etc at a foreign place being first time. Tell me who not worry? Some more that bro not singaporean also.

I not trying to say ngkha is a bad person. Just that i am just scare to join some bros which not even met before and not singaporean for red wine at pub. Its just my point of view to be safe than sorry.
Old 17-11-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 14
subcon82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstonLee View Post
Guys just be careful when you invited by ngkha to join the group chat. Indeed he do share alot of places and girl info. On that day i was invited by a guy to join them for drinks at pub and he keep asking me to go drink red wine. Chee bye of cos i scare to tio scam by him to settle the bills etc so i got that feeling that i should not go. Well maybe i am wrong or that guy really good heart to treat me, we should always practise safe and aware.

So i did not turn up, as i don even know him and quite scare as its my first night. So i was kicked out from the group chat by ngkha on the next day.

So being scare to join other bros from that group chat for wine etc at a foreign place being first time. Tell me who not worry? Some more that bro not singaporean also.

I not trying to say ngkha is a bad person. Just that i am just scare to join some bros which not even met before and not singaporean for red wine at pub. Its just my point of view to be safe than sorry.
Like what you say, you do not know them in the first place then why you agree to go. if you say u are going but nv show up mean you are at fault. if you are scare then just tell them unable to join. its not difficult to reject ppl you dunno
Old 18-11-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 21
stephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond reputestephan has a reputation beyond repute

I met many drinking kakis from SBF, till now we still keep in contact (more than 10 years) During the period, sure met those buey kan one, as usual no more next time.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi. I’m staying in Futian area. Any recommendations for massage n cim? Thanks in advanced.
Old 18-11-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi. Any recommendation for massage n cim in Futian area?
Old 18-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Bro
Where Is the KTV u mentioned below, what the damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Hiya, I usually go to the KTV called Ren Jien (Heaven & Earth Are Sinks). But would like to try the bbbj spa there. Is there any wechat group or where else I can look up for more info regarding those spa in SZ?
Old 18-11-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
f0ol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello! fellow sammyboy kakis, I just relocated to HK, been away from Asia for too long! Still remember the good old days at CP, trying to find some happenings before OC join me next year. SZ seems to be a perfect weekend gateway.
Will start to explore myself and share if any good finds. Much appreciated if any bros here can jio me to groups chats or meet ups.

Have a fun weekend and let’s all stay safe!
Old 19-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@skillcapped

all 3 of your posts deleted by mod because you quoted entire post...

you can always use pm but rather to quote the entire post 3 times....wonder how you managed to quote the post when that post was removed...

so skillcapped = ngkha....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
@skillcapped

all 3 of your posts deleted by mod because you quoted entire post...

you can always use pm but rather to quote the entire post 3 times....wonder how you managed to quote the post when that post was removed...

so skillcapped = ngkha....
Nah not a clone.

You're able to quote a post again by just going back to previous page after posting.
Old 20-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 7
CCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCCBkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi any bros got any good massage spa in futian area to intro with special =) do share with me as this is my first time there and only got a few hours at night off from work to chiong a bit.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Anyone have KTV or spa to recommend in longgang district of Shenzhen?
Old 21-11-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Back to holiday inn nanshan. Going to be here 3 days n probably try this time. Btw is $2000rmb norm for overnight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer888 View Post
It's called 海韵轩、handjob place with model quality. However, not cheap... Around rmb 400 per session.

Hitch a ride on an ebike for rmb 5 or Take a 10-15 min walk up towards 南山市场 and a few saunas there that will do BBBJ CIM for less than rmb 400.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1