The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 12
asdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdatasd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Sabai Dee Body massage (Soapy massage)

Nice location with ample parking (Between beach road and Pattaya Saisong Road) on Pattaya Soi 1 - This is quite a distance from Walking street if you decide to walk! Better take the Baht bus that goes on Saisong road or drive there.

As you walk in you go up the stairs, and will be greeted by a waiter or waitress that will take you to a seat, the stage or "fish bowl" is already visible to you once you're up the stairs, I arrived afternoon so there were about 20 ladies there.
Beers are priced if I am not mistaken at ~130 per bottle and water is 50.

Girls are wearing one of 3 types of colored badges - Red, Blue and Yellow.
Red is 2000THB for the session, Blue is 2500 and Yellow is 3000.
Do note that the staff can be racist.
When I was there, there was also a group on Indians, and the staff came over and told me she will give a 500THB discount on Blue and Yellow badges for the session, and asked if I am alone or with the Indian group, because she will not give Indians the discount.

I sat there for a while looking at the girls, some are interested in you and will smile and say hello, while others (mostly yellow colored badges) will be putting makeup and playing on their phones.

After you pick a lady, you will be asked to pay for the session, and of course how not... tips. You'll go into the elevator - building has 4 stories... so It is quite big! You of course can also chat with the lady and buy her a lady drink.

Rooms are equipped with bed, tub, and all of them have an inflatable mattress. Rooms are clean.

Massage starts in the tub, where the lady will wash you, sitting in the tub with you, making sure you are clean from head to toe, with some more attention to your man parts.
After that, she will set up the mattress and ask you to lie down, that is where she is sliding all over you naked with lots of soap, first while you are lying on your stomach, then she will ask you to turn over and the the same thing while trying to also make you cum... I managed to survive that and she seemed very surprised. Feeling is quite good, especially when the lady is not completely shaven, you can feel exactly where she is rubbing over you with her vagina.

Once this is done, you will be washed clean, and she will ask you to go and lay on the bed- next the bed there was KY and a condom so I got the idea of what is going to happen.
Covered blow job, and you can either ask to continue or just have sex (Oh, there are mirrors on the ceiling, so you can look up!), once you're done, she will give you a short massage, shower off, and you're done!

Good experience overall, if you're sensitive down there - make sure to tell her as there is a lot of rubbing happening over a prolonged period of time.

Go here or other soapy massages instead of blowing your money on walking street.
Old 26-10-2017, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

will be heading to pattaya for a night on the 4th of november...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 26-10-2017, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdatasd View Post
If you're looking to hookup, freelancers and others you should check out insomnia.
Seems lots of girls here as re just looking to be picked up and ST is about 2K, no idea about LT.
From my experience there, prices vary with every girl, they are all independent, must know how to negotiate. Can get LT from 1500-3000 if you do it properly, or pay the same amount for ST if you can't. Of course, the hotter girls will demand more. Other similar freelance bars include Lucifer, Marine Dicsco, and 808 club, but Insomina is the most popular with FLs.
Old 26-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
From my experience there, prices vary with every girl, they are all independent, must know how to negotiate. Can get LT from 1500-3000 if you do it properly, or pay the same amount for ST if you can't. Of course, the hotter girls will demand more. Other similar freelance bars include Lucifer, Marine Dicsco, and 808 club, but Insomina is the most popular with FLs.
you seem to be a very veteran chiongster... from your travels have you ever met any thuggish samsters who behave like they are characters from 'young and dangerous' movies especially those from singapore?

*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 27-10-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
you seem to be a very veteran chiongster... from your travels have you ever met any thuggish samsters who behave like they are characters from 'young and dangerous' movies especially those from singapore?
I have trained martial arts most of my life, competed in amateur and professional fights, and grew up around questionable areas in the US where there is guns, violence, drugs etc. I don't say this to brag, but only to point out I am not intimidated easily, and that it takes more than an online (or even real-life) threat to make me sweat.

The one lesson i have learned from all my travels and life experiences, is usually the ones who bark the loudest and talk the biggest talk, are in actuality the weakest and most insecure. When faced with actual confrontation they back down or crumble easily under real pressure because they haven't been tested in life. Their thuggish machoness is all fake grandeur to disguise their weakness and insecurity.

We used to see this all the time in my boxing gym. The best fighters are usually the most confident and secure ones who don't talk shit because they know they can take out anybody if they wanted. Ocasionally we got cocky new young fighters think they are hot stuff and spar/punch to hard because they think they are tough, then we get a Vet to 'spar' with him to kick his ass and teach him a lesson.
Old 27-10-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
The one lesson i have learned from all my travels and life experiences, is usually the ones who bark the loudest and talk the biggest talk, are in actuality the weakest and most insecure. When faced with actual confrontation they back down or crumble easily under real pressure because they haven't been tested in life. Their thuggish machoness is all fake grandeur to disguise their weakness and insecurity.
bro lost99 thanks for sharing your life experiences...

PM me
Old 28-10-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
dtac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
bro lost99 thanks for sharing your life experiences...
555+ everyone here knows lost99 and tonycheong2 aka kelthai the balless ladyboy are good friends who Cheong cheap joints together. Spare us the politeness and awkwardness. I have bro lost99 photo though. Maybe I should put it up as well. Maybe I PM him soon.
Old 28-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtac View Post
555+ everyone here knows lost99 and tonycheong2 aka kelthai the balless ladyboy are good friends who Cheong cheap joints together. Spare us the politeness and awkwardness. I have bro lost99 photo though. Maybe I should put it up as well. Maybe I PM him soon.
I think you are proving my point above, about scared dogs who just bark to act tough, because in reality they are insecure little girls.

Let me post the 'photo' you planned to scare me with......lol:

So, you planned to threaten me with a fake pic i got from internet and posted on my fake WeChat account, which specifically to talk to Sammyboy members Aside from being a coward, you are pretty dumb if you think i'd put real self-incriminating info accessible to sex forum member in SG

Of course Vbkk if you really met me in real life you'd know what i really look like, and obviously you don't have the balls to do that. This just proves you are a gutless insecure coward willing to out other members. Guess what, I do know other brothers who cheong with you before at PIMP and in BKK and have info on you. I really didn't care about your stupid barking contest before, but perhaps its time i find out more so you can meet me face to face and you can see what i really look like And unlike you, i'm not a coward who pay Thai doormen 1000 baht to do my dirty work for me, I take pleasure in taking out garbage myself.
Old 28-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think you are proving my point above, about scared dogs who just bark to act tough, because in reality they are insecure little girls.

Let me post the 'photo' you planned to scare me with......

So, you planned to threaten me with a fake pic i got from internet and posted on my fake WeChat account, which specifically to talk to Sammyboy members Aside from being a coward, you are pretty dumb if you think i'd put real self-incriminating info accessible to sex forum member in SG

Of course Vbkk if you really met me in real life you'd know what i really look like, and obviously you don't have the balls to do that. This just proves you are a gutless insecure coward willing to out other members. Guess what, I do know other brothers who cheong with you before at PIMP and in BKK and have info on you. I really didn't care about your stupid barking contest before, but perhaps its time i find out more so you can meet me face to face and you can see what i really look like And unlike you, i'm not a coward who pay Thai doormen 1000 baht to do my dirty work for me, I take pleasure in taking out garbage myself.
So let's keep it simple. When u coming? Put time and place. Bring your dog tony along. We settle it once and for all. No need to post so much essays about how fit or strong u are. U must be a moron to willing to get into fights easily to risk everything u have build up for. We called them "fighters without brains." I won't fight u. I will let u punch/whack me. So please do PM as well as post here your dates of arrival. We will wait for u
Old 28-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Lost99 bring TonyCheong along so you can protect him since he so gu niang just hide behind monitor. Time and date please.
Informant can either pm me, Vbkk aka Dtac
Old 28-10-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:

Let me post the 'photo' you planned to scare me with......

It's funny how u make it sounds like we are the ones who are creating trouble. If u could kindly go thru kelthai' posts for the past 10 months. U should be smart enough ( not sure u have brains though ) to see who has been taunting who. Now u are saying we are a bunch of sissies who merely asked to sort things out with the joker behind the nick ? Have u any idea how much people dislike the likes of tony in this forum who thinks so highly of himself and hides behind the monitor knowing he has stepped on many people's toes for almost a decade ?

So u are also following your good friend's footsteps by using private info and hide behind the monitor then ? I tot u would be of a different class but I guess birds of a feather flock together. Little wonder why u are the one who chooses to stand up for him. Why the need to use a fake photo to chat with the members here in the forum? Because u are a deceptive character ?

I already told tony and I'm saying this for the last time. Be a man. If u think u want to continue like this here , I can't stop u nor I would stop u. It's just friends here come tell me about what u are doing here. I can't be bothered because i do have a life out there. Unlike yourself. If u are unhappy and wish to thrash things out like a man , I'm more than welcome to meet u. U behave like a man. I treat u like an adult. U want to play , I more than welcome u to come. The problem with this forum is the admin does not put a stop to clones/troublemakers like tony.

That is also the reason I cease to contribute any more updates on this forum since early this year. So , time and place. U choose to live a life as a man or ladyboy. I think the Ladyboys have bigger balls than u tony.

As for lost99, if u are what u are , do leave me a PM when u graced the lands of smiles(bkk). I'm more than willing to meet u. Because I'm very sure , like tony , u are just another troll hiding behind the monitor bullshitting everyone here. The need to use a fake photo in disguise already goes to show the integrity u have. Have a nice day.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrueMove4G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I have trained martial arts most of my life, competed in amateur and professional fights, and grew up around questionable areas in the US where there is guns, violence, drugs etc. I don't say this to brag, but only to point out I am not intimidated easily, and that it takes more than an online (or even real-life) threat to make me sweat.

We used to see this all the time in my boxing gym. The best fighters are usually the most confident and secure ones who don't talk shit because they know they can take out anybody if they wanted. Ocasionally we got cocky new young fighters think they are hot stuff and spar/punch to hard because they think they are tough, then we get a Vet to 'spar' with him to kick his ass and teach him a lesson.
You can brag in the virtual world. How about place date and time and when you will come to Bkk. I show you what's call "spar".....
Old 28-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TrueMove4G deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtac View Post
Agreed! Both are well know for hiding behind their computer screen. This lost99 claimed to be a farang, but I'm sure he is not.....
Old 28-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:

Are u referring to tonycheong2 since he barks the loudest,talk the biggest talk here. So u are actually saying in real life, he ie actually weak and most insecure. And yes. It's a question. I do actually hope u will reply since u seems to be someone who has been ard this forum for quite some time.

Yup like how he(tonycheong2) always claim to be a tough guy in thailand , he crumbled during the protests closed the airport many years ago. Of how he panicked and called for help. I guess tonycheong2 thuggish machoness is all for nothing but a coverup for his weakness in his real life. Which I could only wonder as he seems afraid to meet people.
Old 28-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 7
Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!Lim87 is one of the Best!

Hi lost99. Nice to meet u, i think you should understand that it is your friend tony that is creating problems here. He pose as vbkk and go around spouting nonsense. And he accused me of being clone without any evidence. And he mass zapped me and leave rude comments when i shoot him back. Thailand is a land of girls/money/guns as well, so we won't be scare easily as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1