The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Shunzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I agree with your above comment absolutely ... Based on personal experience, one should never rely 100% of what were written here ... One should trust his own intuition/instinct ...If you see something to your fancy ... what the heck ... just do it! Who knows you might be in for a pleasant surprise that you'll never look back again ... The rest perhaps is history ...
That is v true indeed bro...prolly the best kinda fuck is the unknown fuck wif 'danger' that unexpectedly turns out to be an orgasmic blast......

So u curious enuff to give this gyaru kawaii syt chiobu a try bro?!(i assume u hv not done so as yet)..

the other chap who i wld be keen to hear fm on this mm is Warbird!!
Old 22-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: That old chestnut!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
Hey, you had to bring up my trauma, didn't you? This is probably a good thing as this will suppress my libido for a few days. I can still remember her waving belly fat when she was bouncing on my dick... What a horrific image...

My 3rd one was someone called "Bei Bei" or "Bi Bi" or "Vivi" (I am sorry, but I couldn't clearly understand her--of course, not because of her poor Mandarin pronunciation but because of my poor listening). She was called from another house, and I couldn't get the house #. She was actually quite pretty. Young, slim, and sharp facial features (I guess that was my lucky day). She had slightly sagging boobs (not big, but they were somehow sagging); other than that, she was actually pretty good. Her service was soft (no AR, which I don't care for), but was OK overall. She seemed somewhat less experienced. Do you have any idea who that might be (from which house)?

Wish you a happy ending!
My dear buddy, the first thing that cums to my mind whenever i see yr nick is that unfortunate bonk of yrs in 1654A n the gua sha episode wif the retired meihui...so sorry bro just cant help remembering those 2 incidents!!...

Not sure who the abv mm is bro...but wish u all the best in yr next bonk in Gl

Cheerios
Old 22-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shunzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Pity. She had good chance to be another GL queen
Just pray she can turn over new leaf
Old 22-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
My good old buddy GFC,

I agree that ...............

The reasons why cust dun french and paint them elsewhere are explained in my post in the other thread. Which other thread?
.............................that they cannot come back here anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Hi Bro.. yes, i agree mostly with what U said but ultimately most WLs lacked the discipline n conviction to finish their tour of duty here.

Besides GeGe 16W19 is being spoilt by her BF here. So, i guess she wld only french him.
My buddy GFC,

See post below for the answer to your question in 'red' above.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=7688

Happy bonking!

BTW, do you have any tokong WL to recommend to your tiko buddy, joker?
Always same request lah.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 23-04-2013, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
My buddy GFC,

See post below for the answer to your question in 'red' above.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=7688

Ya loh.. that's why the WLs that come here a bit sianz coz SG AV rules n regulations a bit stringent on them..

Happy bonking!

BTW, do you have any tokong WL to recommend to your tiko buddy, joker?
Always same request lah.
check ur PM for new gems.
Old 01-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
bojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybojioleh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
check ur PM for new gems.
would like to gather intel on who is the ang pai new gems in this house
Old 02-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Samster

geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojioleh View Post
would like to gather intel on who is the ang pai new gems in this house
I think the previous batches were better.. but it's still early days for the newbies to improve
Old 02-05-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think the previous batches were better.. but it's still early days for the newbies to improve
Bro, you are right on especially Tong Tong when I was there last saturday, her booking Q up to 11pm.
Old 15-05-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

Saw Shun Zi CFM look again, encouraged by some bro here to give it a go, unfortunately she still has not learnt her lesson, Sigh
Old 15-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
cherrychocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is the sweet tong tong still working at this house?
Old 15-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
I dun think ShunZi can survive long. I hope I am wrong, for her sake, but i dun think so. She asked me how she can improve. I told her her attitude needs to change. Upon hearing that she said she was willing to serve and displayed good attitude. I gave up and told her not to talk to me anymore.
bro what happened...i thought she displayed good attitude
Old 17-05-2013, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrychocolate View Post
is the sweet tong tong still working at this house?
yes. very long queue
Old 18-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 20
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
yes. very long queue
Bro smlee,

Is the queue for tong tong longer or lulu longer ?

Thanks
Old 18-05-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
Bro smlee,

Is the queue for tong tong longer or lulu longer ?

Thanks
Lulu 1654a should be a longer wait
Old 18-05-2013, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
yes. very long queue
Just call Gordon in advance to make a booking to avoid the queue, problem solved

Btw Bao Bei seems to be looking more sweet n sultry nowadays, well to me at least
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1