The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2002, 07:51 PM
lowkumheng

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
In my opinion, the one with the best boobs is Sakura from 22/24.
She's abit on the plump side but there are brothers who like the bah-chye type.
Anyway, hers must be bigger then 36C, allows CIM but seldom smiles.
You've got to try, I'm not saying she's good or anything, but if like the Kate Winslet or Ann Poh type, should give it a shot.
Old 19-07-2002, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Yoko L28 FR by ah neo 18072002

July 18 2002, Thursday
1548 hours, slight drizzle

Found Tommy's place for the first time. Ask for SingTel (heard she's retiring .... so must try!). Was disappointed to hear that she's not working. Feeling horny, quickly asked for Yoko. Tommy said I have to wait for 20 minutes, but it quickly dragged to nearly 50++ minutes. Met Bro Cuntking during the long wait.

When she finally arrived, I saw that she's quite mature (estimated 30years old; my type). Sporting pouty lips, obviously meant for a good blow job, I knew I was in for a good time. Ushered by Tommy into a room. As she stripped to her birthday suit, my dick shot up to full length. I asked her for 2 shots and she agreed.

Hitting the showers, she soaped my arsehole and dickwell. She looked like a 30 year-old housewife having a roll in the hay with a younger guy (me, hehehe!) behind her husband's back. My hands were all over her in no time: breasts, waist, hips bum, and pussy. She frenched me while giving me a handjob with the soap suds. Rinsing the soap off my dick and arse, she suddenly squatted down and engulfed my dick with her mouth. Wow, she BBBJ me before I could stop her. I tried to stop her, but she only ignored me and increased suction strength. I think I cum after 10 minutes.

In bed, she licked my nipples while I massaged her buns. She went farther down, BBBJ me again for a short while, then sucked my balls, inner thighs, outer thighs all the way to my toes. Got up to me, french me again while grinding her pussy against my bare dick.

I requested for 69 position and she swung her hips over my head. Engaged in this position for quite a long time. I could feel her tongue swirling around the shaft of my dick as she deep-throated me. Her hands were not idle; one hand gently massaged my balls while the other hand caress and poke my arse-hole. Once a while, her tongue stabbed at my pee-hole. I was in seventh heaven but as I cummed already, I still managed to hold back even though my dick was convulsing dangerously. I returned the favour by licking her pussy with a rapid pace.

Cannot stand it anymore and ask for her to ride me. The usual up-down hop, interjected with the occasional pussy grind. She suddenly said it's quite close to 45 minutes and so we switched to missionary where I finally cummed into her pussy (with condom; dunno when she put it on maybe during 69). During cumming, I frenched her harder, shiok!!! After the fuck, she gives me very strong massage including several bone-cracking techniques. My body never felt so relaxed!!!

When I came out of the room, Bro Cuntking teased me saying "Wow, U still can walk out of the room!" hahaha, little did he know that I need to sit down at the waiting hall for near 40 minutes to recover.

Ratings for Yoko (L28)
Looks : 6.5/10. She's quite old but she's my type! A Lao Chio!
Boobs: a B-cup going to C-cup. 34 inches.
Body: 5 ft 4 inches or about 162cm. Fair and smooth skin with bulging tummy.
Attitude: 9/10. Hardcore action; hardworking but a bit too chatty!
BBBJ: 9/10. I recommend letting her do it in 69 position, more shiok!
FJ: 8/10. In my opinion it's a good job done because she allows frenching. A lot of bros here said GF treatment; I reckon it should be called "next-door-bored-30yo-houswife-fucking-young guy neighbour-behind-husband's back" treatment. I acquired this fetish quite recently.
Overall: 8.5/10. Dun take my words at face value. One man's meat is another's poison.

Please do not post non big boobs FRs postings here. NO CHIT CHAT AND COMMENTS!
Old 19-07-2002, 02:57 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Pinky Fr by HauntedSex 19072002

Pretty In Pink!!
Yesterday, call bro KP whether he's going to the club. Aiyah, his OC around...no choice, I went down to GL alone. Feeling horny, I went to 1 of my usual hse 1606a at around 6.45pm, the OKT, Yap greeted me and served me drink. Still thinking of my ZA, Bai Xue, I asked whether she's available. Too bad... she still have 2 more rounds to go... me cannot wait, so I asked for the in-house gels. Surprise...surprise... all were available - cola, xiao yu, pinky... Yes, Pinky!! tell Yap that I wanted her!! Waiting for abt 20 minutes, She entered the hse. Since it's the 1st time that I saw her, She looks cute at first sight. the second look gave me a feeling of bf/gf feeling...soo nice!!

Once enter the room, she help me to strip and ask me how I got to know her? Well... can't tell her much abt this forum, so lied to her that OKT recommended her to me. When she started stripping, I saw her breasts not as big as some bros claimed to be(I think only ard cup B+ or C) but look nice to me!! After the SOP washing, she ask me to lay on the bed. Starting her AR and catbath on my back. licking my back, armpits and nipples all over... very shiok... then she put mt didi on the centre of her 2 breasts... asking me to breast fuck her... she even give me a CFM look, pleading me to fuck her hard!! Touch her pussy, so wet already!!...wah!! bay tahan liao!! she started to do bj on my didi...about 10 minutes... very steam!! man!!...Change to 69 position, got to give her the best pussy-lick of her life!! Her moans becomes louder and louder... she cum in my mouth!! I grabbed and pushed her to the bed,( of course, my didi already capped) started to pump her hard in missionary. She moaned even louder,wow!! her 'virgin hole' so wet!! This goes on for ard 20 minutes... I still cannot cum... Finally under her outstanding bj/hj (with sound effect) combo, I cum...

After the cleaning up, not much time left, managed to chit-chat a bit... and of course, a passion goodbye kiss...

Looks: 7/10 (cute looking,quite pretty, 'girl-next-door' type)
Body : 7/10 ( petite, good shape)
Boobs: 7/10 (B+ or C cup, Handful to me. ps: I have a huge hand)
BBBJ : yes
BJ: 7.5/10 ( good deep throater with powerful suction)
AR: 6/10 ( I dun enjoy this, not she's no good)
FJ: 7.5/10 ( bf/gf feeling,pussy easily wet,no need KY)
RTF: YES!! (Bro KP and HS, U know my standard!!)

Old 19-07-2002, 04:22 PM
Samster

Fr On Emelda by Kiu-Sai19072002

monday:- emelda
looks- 6.5
boobs- 7.5 ( more than a handful thus quite big abt 34 )
ar- 7.0 ( took abt 5 minutes )
service- 7.5 ( very accomodating and good licking )
friendliness- 8.5
rtf- maybe yes.

Old 22-07-2002, 03:38 AM
Samster

Rose (1425) FR by Cummon 21072002

Looks : 6.5 Mid 20s. Plain with the girl next door look, with typical Ipoh girls' fair complexion.
Body : 7 Petite & slim with boobs around 32dd.
BJ : 8 Deep throated me till I wished she could leave
a ring of her lipstick on the base of my didi ^-^, loved it.
Getting hornier while watching my shaft kept sliding in & out
between her deeply curved in cheeks. A very hard working sucker.
AR : 7 Tried to suck my anus outward,very shiok.
69 : Yes . Guessed she was a 69 lover, kept me in this position
for around 10 minutes.
Frenching : yes, I initiated
FJ 7.5 Very energetic & obliging to try different positions. But her
faked moans turned me off a bit. Enjoyed thrusting her in missionary as she was eager to thrust back.
Attitude : 8 Friendly ,easy going & accommodating. She seemed
to be more chatty when speaking in Cantonese.

Old 22-07-2002, 04:01 AM
Samster

AA1 (Westerhout Rd 1604) FR by Cummon 21072002

Looks : 6.5 In her early 20s .Round face, a bit tanned with sparkling eyes. Only been around for few months.
Body 6.5 To me,she was a bit on the plump side with around 34dd.
BJ : 6 Inexperienced, I felt her teeth rubbing on my mushroom head during the blow job. Then told her that customers would like to feel her soft warm tonsils instead of her teeth :P
AR : 6.5 licked my crack in straight lines, soft & light
69 : She didn't initiate, I was not in the mood to do so
Frenching : ditto
FJ : 6.5 Without good foreplays,I just simply pumped her in missioanary & finished off in doggie.
Attitude : 7 Friendly but didn't have good PR skills. Very eager to learn,asked me how those ang pais do the FJ. Hopefully
she learns & improves fast, like Amanda (2222) did.

Old 22-07-2002, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mei Hui (1654A) FR by Cummon 21072002

Looks : 7 Refined,fair,with bright eyes, but you will see freckles at closed range. Look a bit like China mainland girl.
Body : 7.5 Firm & curvy with nice 34dd
BJ : 7.5 Wet & quite powerful
AR : 7 Did it when I was all fours on, real nice to let her peel my ass & feel her tongue rubbing along the crack.
69 : Yes, I initiated
Frenching : Yes, I initiated, she seemed to love it too, gently first & then more & more deeply
FJ : 7.5 Rode me first with powerful downward strokes.
Then did her in missionary & doggie. Real loud moans escaped her lips as I pounded the spongiest part between her legs.
Attitude : 8 Easy going & chatty, almost felt like bringing her back to my mum :P

Old 22-07-2002, 05:48 PM
Samster

Karen FR

Upon arrival at HQ, settle down for a drink before my order of ‘desert’. Soon LS came in and she is still that well dressed with her well training tummy, being a cock teaser, she made me horny and asked for my top target, must wait so carry on drinking and chit chatting with the brothers partying at HQ. While chit chating with a brother who just arrived and LS cums out, while waiting for her car, she lighted a smoke …. a brother cannot tahan this cock teaser and asked for her … she passed me her unfinished smoke … hee hee

Soon the OKT of my target called and say she got injured and knock off liao … spoilt my mood, so just sit around and saw more and more brothers cum … talk lots of stuff from shares to business, music to movies … of course more on the gals. One by one they had their dance with their party gals and share verbal FRs. Soon it got my horny again and hungry for milk. Time to test good old Tommy and ask him to recommend.

Within 20mins, a tall gal walks in with good bouncy boobs … Tommy says this is his secret weapon, Karen for me … Wow the brothers all stared and someone jokingly said enough milk … thanks guys, you all sure know my taste well.

In the room as she took off her dress, ma ma mummy ya, those milk balls looks good and firm with already standing nipples. I know I am in for a good time, then saw a sexy mole in between those mountains … even more steam. In the shower room talks a bit and found out that she is a Penang gal with a few years experience in GL. Her England damp powderful man.

On the bed, expected action immediately as I am hungry to play ball but she took my towel and dried my feet and ‘crack’ every toe of mine … shiok and surprise movement. Later found out that she is interested in every part of a male body that stands out. She starts by sucking my sensitive buttons and softly caressing my CPU and move down towards my love stick and mouse balls. Catbaths (with a sweet) up my neck to my monitor and ears, paints my CPU with light strokes and down to the toes …. She then lick my toes till they are never cleaner. One point to note, she catbath sounds a bit loud with lots of slurping sound like she is enjoying it greatly.

The time she spend on my mouse balls was quite long and her suction almost make my balls pop into her well trained mouth. Her bj only in one position with some deep throat moves, not the wild type I like but her slow and sensuous style that got me real hot and wild.

After she caps me, it is my turn to service her, kissed her neck and she moans softly. Lick her ears and she laughs. Drinks her milk and she moans more, licks her sexy mole in between those firm mountains tills she groans and gets wet below …. It is action time. As I slowly insert my love stick into her, her CFM face is an enjoyment to look at, cannot take it and kiss her. With my love stick thrusting in and out, her tongue also moves in and out, with her sweet transferring to and fro our mouths. Her moans are so real and her face is like enjoying the session so much. Leading me to pump faster and harder, coordinating with the suction of her cuntfu … this is what I call great sex. Soon I cum, she hugged me tight while her cuntfu cramp my love stick. We frenched and glad that we had a god time. Not the type that will go into the shower immediately, we lay side by side and talk about some GL stuff before ending the session leaving lots of lust for the next time.

Old 24-07-2002, 02:25 AM
Samster

FR on karen (2845) by Kiu-Sai 23072002

looks- 7 (sluttish looks)
body-7.5 ( great body)
boobs-7.5 (BIG abt 34/35c)
ar- 7.5 (took abt 10mins)
licking-7.5 (lick almost every where including feet)
bbbj- 8.0 ( can almost cum)
service-8.0 ( great service + no rushing )
friendliness- 8.5 (easy to chat and insist on massaging me after fj)
rtf- definetely yes!

worth trying bros........150 gurantee worth.

Old 25-07-2002, 02:52 AM
Samster

Xiao Yu FR

Was late for the prayer at HQ and went to get the Gods blessing before I sat down to eat with bro dez and Mr Crystal. Soon Yoko also cum out of the room and joined us. It was nice catching up with her like an old friend ….. soon more brothers cum, meet many new brothers. Then as they all started on their ‘deserts’ …. I place my order, what luck … my 4 princesses and top target not working. Wait and think … then the “Boobs Master” cm and asked him for recommendations, so he gave me a few names …. Xiao yu was one of them but I remember my shifu say not good but “Boobs Master” says as boobs lovers, must try her once.

Well the Gods in HQ heard or what … her OKT called and Tommy look at me and I ok lor. Soon this short gal with quite a cute face cums in, when following her into the room could see that her back is not very smooth. Went into the room and she starts undressing, so I follow. In the washroom, we chatted a bit.

Once on the bed, she ask me to lie on my back and I told her no AR. She laughed and say “no natural ya?” …. Her cat bath is slow with little swirls movements of her tongue while her hands caresses my arms and legs. Could feel her boobs brush against my back, quite a nice feeling. My back, butts and legs were well taken care painted but the paint too wet so she has to dry with paper.

On the front, her cat bath is the same pattern but I was given a chance to milk her, her boobs are more than a handful but her nipples too dark. Trys to rub her well trimmed pussy she will shun away. After another detailed wet painting, she wipe me with paper and went for the bj (only one position). Like the way she suck my nuts but her treatment with my didi looks aggressive with her head twisting from side to side, however not much feeling, no deep throat and weak.

This gals knows how to use her hands better than her mouth, gently scratching my nipples as well as other sensitive parts, soon I was ready and she puts on the cap. She rides me and tries to pump me fast but she was exhausted quickly and I hugged her and tried to drink milk but she move away and wants to change to missionary position.

When I kiss her neck, she say ticklish, so when down wards and try to drink milk again, she hugged me. So just pump lor, pump and pump, try to frenched her … kiss can but no tongue dancing as her teeth is tightly crunched together … reminds my of Cola … sian lah. Pump quickly and cum … she hug me tightly after that …… what is this, after sales service?

Looks like she is a one way traffic gal, service is ok but do not allow servicing. The first time I walk out of the room before the gal is ready …. Giving the excuse that my friend is outside waiting.

Old 30-07-2002, 03:17 PM
Samster

BiBi1 FR by footyburger 30072002

Been too busy (bonking and work) to provide FRs on several outings, but I've tried Bibi1 and Ocean before.

Bibi1
Recently tried her for the second time, and she seems to have put on a bit of weight. Tommy recommended her when I asked for Ocean, probably thinking that I liked big boobed girls (not too far wrong there). To cut a long story short....

Appearance: Big jugs. A little on the fleshy side. Big eyes too.
Attitude: Talkative.
BBBJ: 8/10, many variations of.
AR: 8/10, aggresive, broad paintstrokes.
FJ: 7/10, play-acting dirty talk a bit the salah.
Overall: Great if you like to slap them puppies.

Old 31-07-2002, 01:49 AM
Samster

Cat 150 Big Boobs Chart

Thank you all brothers for contributing!

GL Cat 150 Big Boobs ranking Based on FRs as at 31072002 0140hrs.

LEE WEN - 14

OG (big tits) - 7
PINKY - 7
SAMMI1 - 7
SUGAR - 7
TONG TONG - 7
ZHEN ZHEN L28 - 7

BIBI 2 - 6
KAREN - 6

EMELDA - 5
HAI SAN - 5
KAR LENG - 5
XIN XIN - 5

BAI XUE -4
ELAIN (looks like ann kok) - 4
SPORE ICE - 4

ANNIE - 3
APPLE (L28) - 3
CK - 3
MG - 3
S1 - 3
SONY - 3
TERESA - 3
WEN FANG - 3 (RETIRED)
WINE - 3
XIAO YU - 3
ZHENZHEN (L18) -3

CASINO - 2
EAST - 2
FEN FEN - 2
HUI YU -2
KIMMIE - 2
KISS ME - 2
MEI HUI - 2
MONICA - 2
ORANGE - 2
SAN SAN - 2
SUSAN - 2
XIU WEN - 2
YAN ER - 2
YUKI - 2

AA1
BABY1
BAI BING
BAI HONG
BIBI1
CHRIS
COLA L22
CRYSTAL
DIAMOND
DOLPHIN
EMILY
ELLE
HENNESSY
JAGUAR
JASMIN
JOYI
KINKI
LEEDS
LINDA
MABEL
MEIJI
MIKI
MJ
MONG ER
MU (retired)
MUN MUN
PRADA
RU YI
SALEM
SHIRLEY
TINA
T-ONE
TVONNE
V6
VILLA
VIOLET
YOKO L28
YVONNE
ZI RAN (RETIRED)

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 04-08-2002, 03:44 AM
Samster

Armani FR by proprimate 03082002

Fairskinned, put on weight with big tits(natural). Lower part hairy n skin rough mebbe shaved. Service: sensuous n can get didi up in a few minutes. The teasing of the AR is good. In betwen tongue n finger. BBBJ-good. Accomoodating. FJ-all positions.Allow CIM.Frenching.BF treatment.Part time smoker.Fleshy medium size.Can eat pussy.

Old 04-08-2002, 03:51 AM
Samster

Elle FR by proprimate 03082002

Malay skin,big tits(natural).Sparse pussy, long legs, long hair.Stoned eyes-good 2 fuck!.Service: starts from the toilet, BBBJ hot water,in bed BBBJ various positions.Aloows CIM. Can finger.Frenching.FJ-all positions. BBBJ with sweets!BF treatment. Live orgasm show.Accommodating. Smoker.Medium size.Can eat pussy(favorite).AR-standard.Can tama.

Old 08-08-2002, 02:05 AM
Samster

FR on Ailee by super tooler 07082002

After cheonging around a few of the local HCs (IP, Goldhill and Dragon), my little bro was itching for something new. I decided it was time to experience GL and all that it has to offer. After having a quick drink, I walked down Lor16 to Tommy’s place. Quite a nice place. Tommy and I discuss my preferences and Tommy recommends Ailee for me. After 15-minute wait, in walks Ailee. She has a really pretty face and her body looks good. She gives me a wink and I follow her into one of the rooms.

In the room, we started the standard conversation about dinner and everything else. She undress ........ and my eyes must have grown double in size, for a petite girl, she got one of the best boobs I had ever seen .............. not too big not too small, just slightly more than a handful and those nipples look so sweet and just the right size. (many big boobs gals got big nipples, look like ‘Hostile Projectiles” not so good). Her figure is like the hourglass and also a bit on the skinny side, just what I like. At this point, I am praising Tommy’s recommendation.

She must have saw me staring her figure cause she gave me the CFM look. She helped me undress and we moved to the washroom. I move closer to her as we enter the shower and notice her perfume. Very nice. Not too strong. In the washroom, quite standard. She washed my front and give my little bro some extra attention. She then asks me to turn around and wash my backside very good.

On the bed she told me to lie on my back. She started licking my neck and moved down to my nipples and could felt her tongue was soft and wet. As she moved down her boobs rub against my stomach, little bro started to stand up again. She lick my stomach and tease my little bro and continue down to my feet. At this point I realized why such a thorough washing. She worked her way back up and gently put her hands on the backs of my knees and lifted up my legs. She then thrust her tongue into my ass, the feeling was great with her tongue so soft and wet (usually I don't go for AR, but she really made it enjoyable). While doing AR, she used her hands to lightly caress my didi. The feeling was pretty damn siok.

When my ass was taken care of, she put my legs down and started to lick my nipples. While she was giving me a thorough catbath, I had a great chance to squeeze those boobs, the feeling of her boobs harding and her kissing me all over - dam siok. I was thinking “A big rack for such a small mouse”. Very nice.

Before I can go lick her delicious boobs, she went to take care of my little brother, her bbbj was quite good. She would occasionally look up at me with that CFM look and quickly get back to servicing my little bro. She lay in between my legs and service little bro for a few minutes. She then switch to the side so I can caress her boobs and play with her cootchie. She already starting to warm up. She moved near me so I could rub her cunt some more. I looked up at the mirror on the ceiling and watched her service my little bro for a couple more minutes. Very nice. Once again, I was praising Tommy’s recommendation.

She then continue up and kiss me on my neck some more while I continue to play with her. She grabs a cap and moved down to place it on for me. She looks up this time with innocent little look and lays on top of me. She then rolls me over so I’m on top of her. Start out slowly. She begins with light moans which got my little bro going even more. We start to pick up the pace. I lift her legs up over my shoulders after a few minutes. I realize I must tahan and think now is good time to change positions. We move with her on top. I love looking at her face and watching her boobs bounce up and down each time she impales herself on my little bro.

We continue for a few minutes. I start rubbing her cunt and she smiles and moans a little more. She lets me rub her for a minute and then moves my hand away. Says she is too close, too sensitive. No more rubbing.

I figure I want to really enjoy her hourglass figure. We move to doggie style position. I love looking down and seeing that gorgeous ass of hers coming back to meet my little bro with each stroke.

She is moaning a little louder and a little more frequently now. We continue moving our bodies in unison with each other.

Decided to change positions. We then try sex standing up. She puts one foot on the stairs and one foot on the railing. I move closer and kiss her neck while she puts little bro into her love hole. She gives me another CFM look and at this point I feel like a porn star “TT Boy Jr.” We continue for a little longer, but I can not tahan much longer with her moans and the siok feeling of having sex standing up. While hugging each other closely, I think time may be getting close. I unload my 21 gun salute right then and then. We collapsed on the bed. We laughed for a few seconds at how sore our legs were.

While laughing, she looked at me and say I can tahan very well. She probably say that to everyone to make them feel good. I roll over and gave those boobs a final rubba rubba and we head to the wash room. She wash herself and then wash me.

While dressing up, we continue our small talk until we walk out to counter. Her ride was there so I sat down for another drink to do some homework hehehe. I wanted to see the talent that was coming through Tommy’s front door. Very nice.

I thanked Tommy at the counter and continued watching the talent coming into Tommy’s place. Got to meet the legendary Bros Ct King and H Sap. Great guys. Had a fun time talking with them and doing our homework (watching all the new girls. Jasmine looks great).

REVIEW:
Face : 7/10 – Very pretty Malaysian girl. Probably mid 20s.
Boobs: 6.5/10 with clothes on - 8/10 once I see her w/out her dress. Very nice
Figure: 7.5/10 - short and slender... I like. Kind of have hour glass figure. Quite petite girl. Maybe 1.55 - 1.6m tall)
AR: 8.5/10 Rarely get AR, but Ailee knew what she was doing with her soft and wet tongue. The light caresses with her hands was great.
BJ: 9/10 - really hardworking gal. Accommodating, good suction and goes at it with passion.
FJ: 8/10 – Fairly tight pussy, very accommodating and willing to try several positions.
Friendliness: 9/10 - extremely good and making you feel relaxed and comfortable.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1