The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My aunt story

I had just send SMS to my aunt to let me meet her at her hotel and have lunch with her , she will pay. and ask her to don my desired lingerie set underneath. Guess what ? she agreed and send a wink smiley..

I bought condom yesterday.

Oh my ! got free bonk and western meal at her workplace..

Old 16-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
suar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, any chance for us to bonk her?
Old 16-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
dressing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice ! can continue pl
Old 16-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 19
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

Please go on TS ...

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 16-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Allright man ! TS. Looking forward to your FR ........hee hee
Old 16-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to Auntie J workplace , the hotel. She recommend a Chinese restaurant, as she had already booked a table. Thus bo pian, I guess I never eat Chinese cuisine of hotel standard for a long time.

She ordered standard set for 2 pax. We chatted about anything from Olympics to our families. Auntie J is the stunner for her age (she is in early 40s). With her make-up on, she can be mistaken as in her mid 30s.

After that, I ask her whether she had booked hotel room. (she was off-duty and she was dressed in white sleeveless blouse and pink pant.)

She had already reserved superior room at 1.25 pm upon receiving my SMSes.

We went to the lift that took us to xx flr. She swiped the card at the entrance of the room ,opened the door and I found the room nice and it got nice and comfortable queen sized bed.

As soon as Auntie J close the curtain and switch on radio, I hug behind her , fondling her C-cup breasts.. She responded by turning around, kissing me on lip, asking me why I didnt come to see her at her place last week..

We frenched again..She placed her hand on my cock and rubba, rubba...

She then stop frenching and unzipping my trouser and pull out my cock after pulling down my underpants.. She look at my cock, and exclaimed' whooaaa! your kuku so big!" She then frenched me.

After a while, she strip me naked after removing my last piece of cloth, my shirt. Then I sit on the bed, telling her to undress but kept her bra and thong on.. She winked her eye and undress slowly as she dance erotically..

My heart beating very fast from my guilt as well as excitement that I get to dominate a superior female figure who is the younger sister of my mother.

She was then in her bra and thong..

I was sitting on the edge of bed , beckoning her to come over and I buried my face on her bra cups, telling her she was responisible for what I am now when I was 9 years old.. My tongue played with the mini-ribbons situated between her bra cups , then kiss the flowery designs on the cups...

Auntie J then pushed me to the bed and hug me and french me passionately and played with my cock..

She then stop and stare at my cock and pull back foreskin and wanna suck my cock..I stopped her, saying 'Auntie, wait , let me show you something'.. I get up and reach for my trouser and dig into my pocket and took out box of condom.. She then open the box and took out condom and tear off the seal and put on my cock, she shook my cock gentlely before giving me BJ...

I lied there like a dead fish , my heart goes throb, throb, throb..feeling guilty..

Then she stopped.. bring her face closer to me.. ask me to bonk her..I said'' noooo! '' shaking my head, saying I wanna out.. but she hold me back ,saying " we already in this, why stop?"

She then remove her thong and lied down on the bed with her legs spread , saying '' come on, I wanna see how you fxxk gals''..

I reluctantly positioned myself and bonk her slowly... her pussy was loose, she urged me to push harder... I then bonk her a little furious while look at her face.. she was twisted in pain as her face turned.. Oh am i like a beast.. Never mind, she was the one who asked for this.. I then cummed in condom.

I said '' Auntie , I cummed already''... She said 'why so fast? your kuku still hard.. want to try anal? '' I replied'' no! I never did that."

She then said'' oh? you never try this on Gelyang ladies? I was analed many times by my hubby.''

She then took out new condom from the box and removed the one already on my cock and clean with tissue and use her fingers to finch my hardened cock , remarking that it still big and hard..and put new condom on my cock..

She then lied on the bed, commanding me to begin entry on her buttock, I pry open her buttock and put my cock slowly and began to do it few times, I feel weird about bonking my auntie this way..She then commented ''not forceful enough..'' I was aphensive about bonking her this way..
She then suggested switching positions.. I was below and she was on top , her back facing me... I decided to get up and she was more proactive in banging my cock thru her arsehole...( my testicles and cock pain..) she was like arggghhh....argghhhh.. shaking her body...I wished there is mirror so that I can see her expression..)

My face was in contact with her bra band and straps and my hands cupping her breasts, while she did her job..

(cannot cum again after the first cum. but she went on for some time, moaning arhhhhhh,,,arhhhhh... my lap pain)
Then she felt tired and rest in bed, together with me for at least 3 hour..

Then we wash up seperately and I went to eat western food at hotel cafe for dinner. she will go out of the room later.

(I am not the treadstarter of this thread, we are different persons.

Auntie J is not doing it for money.)
Old 17-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
riowilly is Cool - loads of Potential

nice story bro!
Old 17-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Ang076 . You are one lucky guy !
Old 22-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
No part 2 for the moment..

See how the situation develop..

Hope she dont intiate FJ..
Can try AJ her,at least you wont feel guilty
Old 22-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Samster

Haha, bro sibaysong4u.

I was bolden to seek her out as I cannot tahan and see her do BJ with condom. But she wanted more including AJ.

Read the latest FR above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
Can try AJ her,at least you wont feel guilty
Old 22-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

bro ang076 i could be your long lost relative....
Old 22-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oopsla121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power bro make me steam steam
Old 22-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post
Haha, bro sibaysong4u.

I was bolden to seek her out as I cannot tahan and see her do BJ with condom. But she wanted more including AJ.

Read the latest FR above.
Bro, next time ask her to do soapy massage for you as well lah. Like that can save a lot of money you know.

最浪漫的三个字不是“我爱你”,而是“在一起”。
Old 22-08-2008, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
bro ang076 i could be your long lost relative....
ya... family of AJ lovers hoh...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1