The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: So Shiok Ah!

That’s it. The new semester, which is the current one we are in, was going to start. We went for the exam of this inter-sem module together, but we didn’t do anything after that as she had to go to the airport to receive a friend. I drove her there and on the way, we chatted, in good friend status. And it was a clean, healthy and enjoyable chat. I dropped her off and left as she said that she didn’t want her friend to get the wrong impression that I am her BF.

Side track a bit. Right now, I think I miss her. I just want to sms her and talk to her, but I do not want to let her feel I am pestering her. Have I fallen into the trap…? She still has a strong relationship with her BF, I can see it from her Facebook.

So, after the inter-sem exam, it was the start of year 3. But in between we still exchanged smses, whatsapp, FB wall comments and so on. We met a few times, purely for meals, and I gave her a present for her birthday.

School was normal, but lab was still with her, fortunately. However, no more erotic encounters as we were both busy with our own timetables. We still meet in school for lunch sometimes. And it was during one of the lunches that led to the incident last Saturday.

Judy: “Suddenly got so many new faces in our faculty.”
Me: “Yah lo, new faces in LT. I think due to IA bah. Wonder why year 1 and year 2 never see them before.”

For people who know, in year 3, there’s only 1 semester. The other one is meant for Industrial Attachment (IA.). So there is a chance to see people whom you have never really seen before because, due to some kind of chance/luck/fate, they have been taking different modules from you since year 1.
Old 15-02-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Judy: “You never observe your surroundings well enough la!”
Me: “Say me?! You just said there are so many new faces around!”
Judy: “I was testing you!” Me: “Nonsense.”
Judy: “Haha! Come to think of it, if this sem got so many people in the LT, then next sem will have very few people… Then campus will be so empty! So shiok!”
Me: “Maybe bah. But it’s the vibrancy of the campus that makes campus life interesting mah. No meh?”
Judy: “Waa, first time see you say something so intellectual. Impressive.”
Me: “Yah, so please learn from me. You’re like so far away behind me.”
Judy: ~Killer eyes Stare.~
Me: “This sem’s modules can cope or not?”
Judy: “More or less la…”
Me: “Then ok la.”
Judy: “Have you reached your 2nd upper?”
Me: “Yes!! After getting A for that Inter-sem module code, I am 4.01 now!”
Judy: “Waa! 恭喜恭喜! Lucky you didn’t SU that module!”
Me: “Yah lo! But now I got ensure I get at least B+ for all my modules to maintain this 2nd upper.”
Judy: “Aiya… Just study hard lo.”
Me: “Tiring leh… Everyday study.”
Judy: “No life hor.”
Me: “Yah lo!”
Judy: “Tomorrow I am going clubbing at *Tanah Merah, wanna join me to get some life back?”
Me: “CLUBBING?! I have… Never clubbed before.”
Judy: “SERIOUSLY? ~ ~”
Me: “Yah lo… All my closer friends don’t club too… But I don’t mind going and 开开眼界.”
Judy: “So, is it set?”
Me: “Set. But who’s going?”
Judy: “Initially just me and another friend. But now got one more idiot joining. HAHA!”
Me: “Fine! Whatever la!”
Judy: “Ok la… Don’t angry la.”
Me: “Whatever! Whatever! Who’s that friend? Do I know him?” (I purposely said him, because I was expecting that person to be her BF.)
Judy: “It’s my BFF, She’s Alexis.” 
Me: “She ok with me joining your girls’ night out?”
Judy: “Should be ok. She’s a friendly person la. Don’t worry.”
Me: “I am not, I just don’t want the night to turn out awkward. So I meet you at the club or…?”
Judy: “We go together want?”
Me: “Ok, I pick you up at the usual bus stop.”

I asterisked the name of the club because we created quite a ruckus that night. Will elaborate more later on.

So Saturday came. On the way to the bus stop, Judy whatsapp me.

Judy: “Sorry will be late. You mind coming up my house first and wait?”
Me: “Ok. Unit number?” Judy: “18-8969” Me: “10 minutes.”

Message content was short because I was driving. After parking the car, I went up. Went to the door, and saw some familiar shoes outside. I pressed the doorbell and waited. I was expecting to see her family members or Alexis, so I was quite nervous and shy.

The door opened after a while. A long while. Then Judy, who has just finished showering opened the door. She was in this slightly oversized T-shirt and FBT shorts, with a towel on her shoulders.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Me: “Wau lau… A bit too long to open the door leh…”
Judy: “Hey! I thought I heard the doorbell. But then you never press again, so I thought I heard wrongly. But then I remembered you are coming up, so I checked through the door peephole and saw you! Why you never press again?!”

Me: “I… Don’t know leh. Haha.” Judy: “Come in, come in!”

After going in, I realized the house was empty. I saw a family photo on the coffee table. A family of 4 – parents, her and another young lady. I didn’t ask, but I assume it’s her younger sister. But the looks are far more inferior compared to Judy.

Me: “No one at home?”
Judy: “Nope. My family went overseas without me. How loving.”
Me: “Huh? How come?”
Judy: “Because my Dad’s company shut down for 1 week, so last minute he wanted to bring us overseas. But then, this week I got 2 quizzes!! Absolute sadness.”

Me: “Really leh. Where they go? When coming back?”
Judy: “Shanghai. Coming back next Wed. At night I think.”
Me: “Waa alone at home, quite shiok also la.”
Judy: “Yes la, if my boyfriend around still can 陪 me.”
Me: “What you mean?”
Judy: “He went overseas training. India. Absolute sadness.”

Her boyfriend was in OCS. I didn’t know now OCS sends officers-to-be to India for training. And she has a new catch phrase: Absolute sadness. For some reason, I have been using these two words recently.

Me: “Can on TV?”
Judy: “Don’t watch TV la. Come help me choose what to wear.”

Till this moment, I thought what she told me was hinting to tell me that she will be alone for the next few days, and thus trying to flirt with me. And since she asked me to go into her room, I duly obliged. I went in and sat on in front of the study table. She wiped her hair a little a while more with the towel, threw it onto the bed, and removed her baggy t-shirt.

Bra-less.

Video Time:
https://openload.co/f/GAjyEKa1AU0
Old 16-02-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

While facing the wardrobe, I remember very clearly that I was admiring her side views. She took out a black colored bra. She then bent down, carefully place her boobs into the cups, then skillfully slide her hands around the bra and hook it at the back. I remember this scene very well because of this conversation.

Me: “Is that the legendary correct way of wearing a bra?”
Judy: “HAHA! What legendary!?”
Me: “You know… Some magazines will teach females how to put on bra to prevent developing side boobs…”
Judy: “Yes. You know a lot ah…”
Me: “A bit only la… Haha”

By then, my cock was already stiff hard under my jeans.

She then took off her FBT shorts and revealed a plain color panty. She took that off too, then changed it into a pair of black thongs. With red laces. I would say it’s very, very sexy. Then I see her bra again, and realized it has red lacing too.

Me: “Pierre Cardin again?”
Judy: ~Turned to me and smile.~ “Smart.”

My cock was about to explode. I wanted to find excuses to go to the toilet, but I don’t want to miss any chance to admire that well-sculptured body of hers. Beautifully tanned skin with brilliantly curved waist.

She took out 1 dress and ask:

Judy: “This ok?”
Me: ~Wasn’t in the right frame of mind already.~ “Ok… Not bad.”
Judy: “How about this?”
Me: “I prefer the first one…”
Judy: “Or…. This one better?”
Me: “Yah, this one nice too…”

She threw all 3 pieces onto the bed, and continue searching her wardrobe. Finally, I couldn’t take it.

Me: “Ju.”

No response.

Me: “Ju.”
Judy: ~Turns head towards me.~ “Ya?”

Me: “Before deciding your dress, I think you deserved to be fucked."

Judy: ~Smile~ “Why?”
Me: “Because you were obviously teasing me with your Pierre Cardin.”
Judy: “I was not. You think too much.”
Me: “I don’t care.”

I walked up to her and held her gently by the waist.

Judy: “What do you want…?”
Me: “I’ve said it just now.”
Judy: “Haha… You’re tickling my waist la…” 

I shifted my hands lowers, onto the thongs.

Judy: “Go close the windows and draw the curtains.”

I did so obediently. After that, she was sitting on the edge of her bed. I went to her and stroke her hair. She helped me remove my jeans and underwear.

Judy: “You have a condom?”
Me: “No… You have?”
Judy: “Why would I have it at home… You crazy ah…”
Me: “Then… Let this be the first time we do it without condom.”

We have never had sex without protection before. It was her decision and I respected it all along.

Judy: “Nope. Even when doing with my dearest, I also insist.”
Me: “I will not shoot inside. Trust me.”
Judy: “Nope.”
Me: “I can control very well. Remember how I always give you warning? I will come out in time and shoot elsewhere.”
Judy: “Really…?”
Me: “Yes.”

I thought to myself: BINGO!!! Raw on Judy!
Old 16-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

I couldn’t wish for more. She gave me a smile, then slowly move her head towards my cock. A BBBJ began. The feeling which I haven’t had in weeks came back. My cock was never a match for Judy‘s mouth. When my cock is in her mouth, I would say it’s one of the best feelings in the world. The usual sucking, licking and stroking were all so familiar.

She pushed me backwards slightly, and knelt down on the floor. I always think that a girl kneeling down and blowing cock is a very turn on sight. It’s like she’s begging you to let her suck your cock. She continued blowing me in this position for a while, then she pushed me back again. Slowly, she pushed me until my back was to the wall. All the while my jeans were at my ankles, and she was moving forward slowly on her knees. She went on vigorous mode suddenly: In out in out.

Me: “Ju… Slowly… Slow down a bit…”

No response. Still going fast on me.

Me: “Ju… Slowly down… I want to enjoy a while more…”

Still no reaction. I placed my hands on her head, trying to stop her. But instead, she took my hands and pressed it against the wall.

Me: “Ahhhh… I am cumming… If you don’t stop now…”

Faster, and faster, she went. Better still, a no-hands BBBJ on a guy who has been forced onto the wall.

Me: “AHHHHH….”

Cum in mouth on Judy, again. And still, she went on fast and hard on my cock, with my hands still pressed against the wall by her. She was in control that time. I didn’t mind, simply because she was sucking my cock.

After showing me the process of swallowing my load, she took a tissue and wiped her mouth, then said:

Judy: “Lucky we didn’t have sex without condom. You couldn’t even control. Just imagine if we did it without condom, those semen would have been in my vagina now.”

Damn. It was then I realised it was a trap. And I fell into it totally. I couldn’t reply her, because I don’t know what to say. We went to the master-bed room toilet and cleaned ourselves up. I was a little bit embarrassed by the fact that ‘I couldn’t even control’. If you ask me, I would say most guys will kill just to have a CIM on Judy. No joke.

Judy: “Are you ok or not? You look weird.”
Me: “Yup. Totally fine.”
Judy: “Ok ~ then let’s continue to help me choose a dress. We are going to be very late liao. I told Alexis to meet at 8.”

Me: “What? Its 8 now lo! Do you have any 时间观念?”

Judy: ~Killer eyes stare~ “Are you blaming me now?”

Once again, totally muted by her. She is the biggest since she has just given me a BBBJ. I looked through her dresses, and took out one. It looks exactly like this, I think she bought it from a blog shop.

Judy: “This one? Bareback leh…”
Me: “I think it’s nice ah. Very sexy. Very you.”

Judy: “Very me? Haha! What kind of description is that! Ok la, but then I cannot wear this bra liao…”

More video:
https://openload.co/f/Nk1loKNxSb4
Old 17-02-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Castilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, very shiok!
Old 17-02-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

She searched her drawers, and took out two pieces of plastic. Or was it silicone. They were better known as ‘Nubra’.

Me: “What are those?!”
Judy: “Nubra! To cover the boobs while not showing any straps. Noob leh you.”

Me: “Errrrrrrrr… Ok… So you are going to wear that…?”
Judy: “Yah ~ ~ If not, my bra back will be exposed!”

With that, she took off her bra, exposing her pink nipples again. I was hard again. But I didn’t want to let her think I am a sex freak. She put on the Nubra, and then the dress.

I tell you all, she was STUNNING. All the while, I have only seen her in t-shirts. The other one time I saw her in a dress was the birthday lunch I had with her. But that one was a normal plain dress. I was drooling over her sexy back. I didn’t know until then, that a girl wearing a bareback can be so sexy.

Judy: “Oei. How? Nice?”
Me: “Ya… You look very… Beau… Beautiful… Beautiful…”

Judy: “Why are you stuttering? Not nice right? You are lying right?”
Me: “No ~ you look… Really nice in this… You might just… Just… Be the most beau… Tiful girl… I have ever seen since so far…”

I really, sincerely, wanted to praise her that way, and I was really stuttering, but not in that sequence as written. She smiled at me. A really beautiful smile. One that could melt any guy’s heart with ease. And I could tell she was a little bit embarrassed by what I have said.

Judy: “Ok la… Why you suddenly say that…”
Me: “I just… I…”
Judy: “Ok. Got it. If nothing else, shall we go?”

She took her wallet, blackberry, and a cardigan and threw everything into her Samantha Vega bag. The birthday present, which I got her.

Judy: “Remember this?” ~Pointing to bag.~
Me: “Yes of course.”
Judy: “I’ve been using it. It is my favourite pink too.”
Me: “I am glad you like it.”

We went to my car, and she directed me to a bus stop. Apparently, Alexis lives near her. Upon reaching the bus stop, Alexis got onto the car. She was wearing a half-length jacket, black spaghetti strip top and a TIGHT-FITTING OL style mini skirt.
Old 18-02-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

And so, Alexis and I met for the first time. She is also slightly tanned due to the water sports. But she isn’t as slim as Judy. Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying she is fat, in fact she’s not even plump. It’s just that Judy belongs to the slightly smaller frame group. She is also nice looking, but I would categorize her as cute. I have seen her on Judy‘s Facebook page before, as they will take photos during their water sports outing. From all the bikini photos, she seems to have a slightly bigger pair of boobs than Judy. Her Facebook page was set to private, so I could see nothing more than what Judy posted.

Judy: “Alex, this is Burrito and Burrito, this is Alexis.”
Me: “Hi!”

Alexis: “Hi! Thanks for coming to fetch me.”
Me: “No problem. Any friend of Judy‘s is a friend of mine la.”

Alexis: “Haha ok thanks! Judy! Is that the Samantha Vega bag you told me about?”
Judy: “YES! I wanted to show you long ago! Look at the hot pink!”

Alexis: “So who, besides Aaron, would give you such sweet present?”
Judy: “A close friend la. You don’t know one.”

Alexis: “Guy or girl?”
Judy: “Guy friend.”

Alexis: “Is he trying to woo you or something?”
Judy: “Haha! Every guy in there will fall for Judy! Don’t you think so?!”

Alexis: “As usual, 自恋狂! Burrito, do you know who gave that to her?”
Me: “Errr… No idea… I only heard of LV, Gucci, Burberry, MiuMiu… Never even heard of Samantha… Samantha what ah?”

Alexis: “Ok, then I can eliminate you from the list. Don’t even know what is Samantha Vega.”

So the talk on handbags continued for some time. Alexis also has a friendly character and the chat among the three of us were quite fun. Alexis then removed her half-length jacket and revealed fully her spaghetti top. Cleavage. Delicious cleavage. Even from the rear mirror, I could see it. Even the tight skirt was very appealing. But could not see any up skirt from my angle.

We reach the club pretty soon, parked and went to queue.

Me: “Waa lau… Is that the queue?”
Judy: “Yes. Sua Ku.”

Me: “So are we going to queue until 2020?”
Judy: “HAHA! 2 your head la! Alex, this is the kind of lameness he is so capable of.”
Alexis: “Haha, I can tell! Ok, I shall work my power now.”

Alexis is a VIP of the club. She could get the express queue and bring in a few friends on a weekend !

So in we go. The moment we went in, Judy and Alexis saw a few of their water sports friends. They intro-ed me to them, chatted a while and decided to join them. After a few drinks, Judy and Alexis decided to go to the dance floor. Judy grabbed me by my hand, and led me there.

More video updates:
https://openload.co/f/7DnAO3CibtY
Old 18-02-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Nowadays, the club is such a happening place. I saw a lot of girls dancing really closely with guys, literally body to body, chest to chest. But then from what I observed, the girls group and guys group parted way to their own tables afterwards. Which means they don’t even know each other! I witnessed a lot of boobs groping too. Not the straight forward outrageous kind, but the subtle, dance-and-slowly-move-the-hands-to-the-boobs kind. Not forgetting butt groping as well.

Then I went to the toilet, the moment I stepped in, I saw a girl coming out of the cubicle. I got a shock as I thought I went into the wrong toilet, but then I saw the urinals. About 2 seconds later, a guy followed closely behind. He saw me, and simulated a blowjob gesture with his hand and mouth, indicating that he just had a blowjob from the girl. All with a smirk on his face.

The ruckus took place when I went out of the toilet, back to the dance floor to look for Judy and Alexis. After a hard search, I finally found them. I saw 2 guys surrounding them, and one of them had his hands on Alexis‘ waist. Judy saw me and immediately gave me an SOS look. I went up and pulled Judy to hide behind me, then took the hands off Alexis and swung it away hard. I stared at them and turned to leave. The guys came back and held my shoulders, and said something. But the music was so loud I couldn’t hear a thing. I told Judy and Alexis to “Go, just go”, then turned to confront the two ah bengs.

Me: “What do you want?”

Ah beng 1: “你做我 尴尬你知道吗?!”
Me: “I did? But what you did was disrespectful.”

Ah beng 2: “男人来这泡妞, 在这里,妞是给泡,摸,亲日已搞上啊吖!
Me: “I don’t care if that’s the way the other girls here are, but the two just now were my friends, and they were uncomfortable with your actions.”

Ah beng 2: “你怎么知道呢! 可能她们已正在爽爽呢!”
Ah beng 1: “那妞没抵抗我们啊,还让我们摸摸亲亲呢!”

Me: “That doesn’t mean she was enjoying, nor does she allow you to touch her.”
Ah beng 1: “你别再继续理论啦!”

They left without saying more, leaving me bemused there. Who were the ones who didn’t want to talk reasonably? As I was trying to walk out of the crowd, once again, I was held back on my shoulders. This time round, both shoulders. They brought another 2 ah bengs this time round. 4 vs 1. I would be lying if I told you I wasn’t scared. I am of average height, but not muscular. Lean at most. The two new ah bengs are taller and bulkier.

Ah beng 1: “就是这个不讲理由的家伙”
Ah beng 3: “交斌! 但然不讲里由!”
Ah beng 4: “跟你是一伙的!”

All laughed.
Old 18-02-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

”Me: “Mind your manners.”

All ah bengs: “什么! 什么! 你说我们没礼貌吗? 要我们給你看颜色吗?!”

The rest of the dance floor was dancing away from us, but keeping within viewing range. Typical Singaporeans, I guess.

I just looked at them, not knowing what to say. For everything I say, they would retort unreasonably. And I couldn’t fight them too, due to the numbers disadvantage. But at this moment, some familiar faces popped out from behind me. The new guy friends I just made – Judy‘s and Alexis‘ friends. They are all from the water sports, so they generally have better build than me.

Friend 1: “What happened?”
Me: “They took advantage of Ju and Alex.

At this moment, another friend dashed forward and wanted to punch the ah bengs, but was held back by Alexis and Judy.

This ruckus, was eventually settled when the bouncers came. Shortly after, a gentleman dressed in suits came along. I guess was the manager, or the in-charge. He recognized Alexis and so he stood on our side. He ousted the ah bengs out of the clubs, and escorted us, 7 of us Back to our corner, and treated us 3 bottles of don’t know what liquor as an apology.

As I was driving, I didn’t drink much and still, I clashed glasses with the new friends for being so supportive just now. Judy and Alexis were more shaken by the event though. After a while, they wanted to leave the club, and so I offered to drive them. Once again, the new friends, who were afraid that the ah bengs would ambush us outside the club, walked us back to the car, then they went off to another club. Club-hopping, I think is the right word to use here?

We took a bottle of the liquor and the guys took the other two. While in the car, I used my lameness to calm them down.

Judy: “Sorry, your virgin clubbing experience has to end this way.”
Alexis: “Your first time?! Don’t look like! You bluff one, right?”

Me: “Err… Really la…”

Alexis: “Really? Haha! ‘Cause you don’t look that nerd!”
Judy: “See! Told you! I was shocked when he told me he never clubbed before.”

Alexis: “So what do we do with this?”
Me: “You keep lo. Next time can drink. If we ever meet up again.”

Alexis: “Ok… But why must next time? Now cannot?”
Judy: “Can! 择日不如撞日! We go to my house and drink?”

Alexis: “Since when your Chinese so good? What does it mean?”
Judy: “It means… We can drink now la! You ok?” ~Looks at me.~

Me: “Ok ah. Your house there the multi storey car park got visitor lot right?”
Judy: “What are visitor lots?”

Me: “Errr… Those white color lots…”
Judy: “I don’t know leh. Does it matter? My Dad always park level 2.”

Me: “That one is season parking la! I need to buy parking coupons.”
Alexis: “Near my house there got 7-11.”

So we went there, as Alexis‘ house is near to Judy‘s.

And I bought more than just parking coupons.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Upon entering the 7-11 that has no people, Judy and Alexis went to the counter, wanting to buy another bottle of Absolute Vodka. But this branch doesn’t sell it. I went to the fridge to get myself some drinks. They came along, then took a few Red Bulls, 7-Up and Ribena.

Judy: “Ahh shit. My wallet is in the car.”
Me: “Never mind, I will pay for it la.”
Judy: “Thanks!”
Me: “You two go back first, help me look out for car park attendant auntie.”
Alexis: “Haha! Ok, ok!”

They went off, then quickly came back.

Judy: “Car keys?”
Me: “Oh! Nah, here.”

I took the drinks, some tidbits and went to the counter. I asked for parking coupons. While the cashier was back facing me, I glanced at the condoms. This time round, I remember myself taking two 3-pack Durex Featherlite. Then the cashier turned around. A Malay. I remember him VERY well because of the following conversation.

Cashier: “No more 50 cents. Do you want 2 of the $1 one?”
Me: “It’s ok. Just one. And the overnight parking one.”

He scanned the coupon and the drinks, then finally he saw the condoms. He grinned.

Cashier: “This one yours also?”
Me: “Yes.” ~Thinking WTF. Do you see anyone around?~

He paused. Then asked.

Cashier: “For the two girls?”

I looked at him, don’t whether to cry or laugh. But I decided to keep cool, smile and say yes. After all, he wouldn’t know if I will really get lucky. And if I do, it’ll be the day of my life. And if I don’t, I will still be a hero in his eyes.

Me: “You bet.”
Cashier: “Wow… Lucky chap.”

Me: “Thanks.”
Cashier: “If I were you, two boxes tak cukup.”

Seeing him using Malay, I used my vocabulary bank of broken Malay learnt in one of the electives plus some that I learnt during my childhood, we had the following conversation.

Me: “Apa la… Cepat bang. Tak cukup time already. (What la… Faster bro. Not enough time already.)”

Cashier: “Anda tahu malay juga? (You know Malay too?)”

And at this point in time, an auntie came in. I just wanted to leave as soon as possible.

Me: “Sedikit la. Cepat bang, car park auntie sudah datang sini. (A little bit la. Faster bro, car park auntie is here already.)”

Cashier: “Haha, ok

Hot Video:
https://openload.co/f/HFsUDIFwGK4

http://javhdporn.com/en/tourjoin?id=17551&tour_id=103
Old 19-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

At times, I will steal looks at the back of Judy, admiring her sexy figure, and recalled the times I cummed on her back. I remove the thoughts, wanting to concentrate on her sexiness and beauty. She is, indeed, a gem. At least to me. I stole glances at Alexis too, and I couldn’t resist but look at her breast and cleavage. On par with Sofian, but slightly smaller. Her legs were very sexy too. In fact, both Judy‘s and Alexis‘ legs are very pretty. Although they are not very tall, their body proportions were right. Just when I was looking at them, I saw Judy‘s hand swung backwards, trying to call me.

Judy: “Wei… Go to the fridge… And get some beers for us…”
Me: “Oh… Ok…”

Alexis: “Don’t want la… You cannot make it already… You drank the majority of the vodka…”
Judy: “Cannot make it… Then cannot make it lo…! I am at my house anyway…”

I went to the fridge, saw half a dozen of Carlsberg and half a dozen of Tiger.

Me: “Carlsberg or Tiger?”
Alexis: “Carlsberg!”

So I took the 6 cans and went back.

Me: “Nah.”
Judy: “No ice?”

Me: “WAA LAU EH! VERY LEH CHEY LEH! CANNOT SAY ONE SHOT IS IT!”
Judy: “Please…?”

As she says that, she gave me a puppy eye look. I melted, and went to the fridge again.

Me: “Here.”
Judy: “Help us pour…”
Me: “Ok…”

And I poured 2 cans for them. After a while, the 6 cans were gone. And I only had 1. Gone with the Carlsberg, was Judy. And she was rowdy already.

Judy: “ONE MORE!”

Judy: “HAHAHAHA! LOOK AT THAT!”

Judy: “WHERE’S MY SAMANTHA!” 

Judy: “GET ME MY BLACKBERRY!”

Until a point, Alexis cannot take it anymore, and asked me to drag her to her bedroom. I carried her up and put her arm across my neck, and instinctively walked towards her room. I know her room because I came earlier.

Alexis: “That one.” ~Points to Judy‘s room.~
Me: “I know.”

Alexis: “How you know?”

I was thinking ‘Shit! Did I just expose myself?’ And my mind was finding an explanation.

Me: “I guess one. Just now she went in there to take the HDD.”
Alexis: “Oh… Yah hor.”

At this time, Judy said something. This ‘something’, led to one of the highlights of the night.

Shiok Video:
https://openload.co/f/b2ettEfz3h4
Old 19-02-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Judy: “ALEX! REMEMBER THE ‘MG’? HAHA! HERE HE IS!”~Pointing to me.~

Me: “What…? What is MG?”

I could see Alexis was shocked by the comment. Very shocked.

Me: “What is she talking about…?”
Alexis: “Nothing. Let you know later. Let’s put her on bed first, ok?”

Me: “Ok…”

Alexis‘ expression was heavy. She went to take a hot towel, cleaned Judy up, and covered her with a blanket.

Alexis: “Shall we leave her alone?”
Me: “Ok, good idea. She’s a bit noisy at the moment.”

Alexis: “Haha yah lo.”

We went out, cleaned the tables, threw away the beer cans and wiped the floor. Alexis wanted to keep the Vodka bottle. Still not sure why up to today.

We sat on the sofa and talked about what happened in the club earlier, how she got to know Judy, how I got to know Judy and the school. She’s not from my faculty, I learnt. Then, I remembered ‘MG’.

Me: “Oh yah… What was the MG she was talking about?”
Alexis: “Hmmm… You don’t know?”

Me: “Err… Don’t know leh… The only MG I know stands for Major General. But, why am I the Major General…?”
Alexis: “No la… It’s… Hmmm…”

Me: “Hmmm??”
Alexis: “Tell me, are you close to Judy? Like… REALLY close?”

Me: “Err… How to define the word ‘really’?”
Alexis: “Like… More than just friends…?”

Me: “Err… Ok la… Lab mates? I think ‘friends’ are closer than ‘lab-mates’ right?”
Alexis: “No… I mean yes. Like, closer than just friends?”

Me: “Oh… Close friends lo!”
Alexis: “Aiyo! Really lame leh! Now I know why you can be friends with Judy!”

Me: “Haha! So… What is ‘MG’?”

She took in a deep breathe…

Alexis: “Manipulative Guy.” 

I didn’t know what that means until I recalled. And once I did, I got a shock. A rude shock. I almost shouted ‘what the fuck’ out. Almost. Because Judy told Alexis about our relationship. But I do not know to what extend did she tell Alexis. With that shocked look still attached to my face, I looked at Alexis. I was nervous. Never was I nervous like that in my life before.

Me: “What else did she say about me…? Or about us…?”
Alexis: “Nothing… Just that… You two were having sex quite frequently.”

Me: “Err… She said that…?”
Alexis: “Yes…”

Me: “It was in the past… Recently… Not anymore…”
Alexis: “Ohh… Ok…”

Me: “Don’t get me wrong… I didn’t view her as a mere sex partner… I treat her as a good, good friend.”
Alexis: “But friends do not have sex you see…”

Video time:
https://openload.co/f/WCHfWLQXbgQ
Old 19-02-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Me: “It’s… Complicated.” 
Alexis: “I don’t see it as something outrageous in this era actually… Especially when she told me she sees you as only a good friend, too.”

Me: “Ok… Errm… So besides sex, what else did she say…?”
Alexis: “Nothing much…”

Me: “And how did the manipulative part come into the picture…?”
Alexis: “Oh… She told me one of the sex that you guys had… Where you held her hands and things like that.”

I think she was referring to the last sex we had during the inter-sem.

Me: “Ohh… Anything else…?”
Alexis: “She said she enjoyed that sex very much. You made her feel wanted. You made her feel helpless yet enjoying the helplessness.”

Me: “She really said that…?”
Alexis: “Yup.”

Me: “Why… Did she tell you that…?”
Alexis: “Don’t know… Maybe she really enjoyed it… And wanted to share with me? I guess it’s also because we talked about the topic of manipulative guys before… We thought guys like that are sexy.”

Me: “Oh… Ok…”
Alexis: “Oh, and… She said…”

She had a long, long pause here. Then smiled to herself.

Me: “What…?”
Alexis: “You have a thick penis.”

I was like ‘huh’? I thought usually ‘long’ is the word to describe a guy’s cock. But I thought what she was trying to say was my width is big.

Me: “ERRR… Ok… Haha…”
Alexis: “Do you mind telling me the details of what happened during the manipulative day?”

Me: “Don’t you know it already…….?”
Alexis: “No la… Ju never tells me the details… She only said you were very manipulative and she enjoyed the sex.”

So, in bits and pieces, I told Alexis the story – how I held Judy‘s hands on her back, how I pinned her to the bed, how I pumped her from behind and admired her sexy back, how I turned her around and thrust her in missionary, how I masturbated in her panty, how I shot into her mouth and finally, how she swallowed my cum. At first I was shy, but as the story went on, she looked interested and I got less shy. And, at times she listened and laughed, I could see her boobs bouncing.

Alexis: “She swallowed?!”
Me: “Yah… Not the first time.”

Alexis: “How many times did you two do it!?”
Me: “Err… Before this semester, quite a fair bit. Every day after the inter-sem.”

Alexis: “Waa! Every time she swallowed?”
Me: “No la… Sometimes I ejaculated into the condom. She will only swallow when in the mood.”

Alexis: “Then… How did your first time with her start?”

Again, another story telling session.

Alexis: “Didn’t know she is so happening!”
Me: “Err… Haha… I guess so.”

When the story ended, there was nothing left to say, and we were awkward. And I broke the silence.

Me: “Do you… Want to see my ‘thick’ cock?”

Video surprises:
https://openload.co/f/DWHX7ct-Qyo
Old 19-02-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
wazaqi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping for more!