The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Wanted to try something different last night as I have been going to the AGGs for the past few weeks.

Went for a walk around my apartment area yesterday and decided to go into 99 karaoke in the Santitham area. The girls were all working so I asked the price and was quoted 1.8k for body massage with HJ. Said they don't do full service (from what I read must nego with the girls directly), and must wait at least an hour for the current customers to finish.

I decided to pass and walked over to another area where there were some Burmese girls. Think it is one of the Chang Phuak Sois. There were two "houses" with blacked out windows that I saw, loud music inside, but the girls outside were mostly fat, or old. Since I was there, I tried asking the price from one of the OKTs that came over to talk to me but since I don't speak any Thai couldn't really communicate. The price I THINK is 700 bhat for 1 shot, but the girls I saw were not worth. Didn't manage to go inside.

In the end I found another massage place on Hussadisawee Road, decided to go in to try since one of the girls was decent looking if a bit dark skinned. Massage was decent, and GQ was popped. I managed to nego HJ for 300, BJ for 500 Bhat.
Old 09-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EasyLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros

Anything action place to share for chiangrai before i pop in chiangmai? Appreciated if have some leads. Thanks
Old 10-02-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyLover View Post
Hello bros

Anything action place to share for chiangrai before i pop in chiangmai? Appreciated if have some leads. Thanks
Just walk up to any slutty syt and ask
Old 11-02-2018, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
chiang mai has hundreds of such spas but every time only mention about one spa 555...
if like that who dare to post FR? like that slowly every thread die like BKK cheong thread.

even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Only those who are guilty concious will try to put the blame on others. That's why i will also think twice when i want to post anything. I stay in CM, i roam around for Spas but sad to say price and quality at other shops not value for money. I once thought hoping to try somewhere new for excitement, drove around with fellow Sgreans staying in CM. Wasted 3hrs hopping around 5 shops which provide limited choice of meaty or buang faces. Gave up and took 1 girl each at the last choice named Diamond Spa, both our girls are petite. Mine whole back full of acnes when undress, piano massage with non existence airport B2B. Need to topup 2k for full which brings the whole price to near 4k. Worst choice of my life, dead fish with no sound effect. Just wanted me to finish the job fast. In the end, both me and my friend conclude that we failed to appreciate that Dolphin was still best value for money and service. Sometimes we do not want to post negative FRs because may affect the livelihood of some shops, but in the end tio suspect of being agents.
Should i say i tabao 1 chio girl at Spotlight for ST, but during the process keep complaining pain until i fedup stop and say forget it? I did not want to post these kind negative FRs because i believe it may be my wrong choice and there are other girls who are worth giving a chance in that shop.
Only those who had met me and cheong with me will know how much i'm willing to spend on girls, i believe Happyman and me prefer to prove by actions.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
if like that who dare to post FR? like that slowly every thread die like BKK cheong thread.

even a broken clock is right twice a day.
a lot of stuff is not what it seems on the surface... we always welcome genuine truthful frs that are not conveniently skewed towards one establishment only...

even good restaurants will have a bad review from time to time... it is up to the consumer to judge for himself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Sometimes we do not want to post negative FRs because may affect the livelihood of some shops, but in the end tio suspect of being agents.
Should i say i tabao 1 chio girl at Spotlight for ST, but during the process keep complaining pain until i fedup stop and say forget it? I did not want to post these kind negative FRs because i believe it may be my wrong choice and there are other girls who are worth giving a chance in that shop.
why the need to justify this and that...

good or bad frs just post so readers can be better informed and make up their own conclusions... eg. if more people provide negative feedback than positive feedback and vice versa about a certain establishment then there must be some truth in it... what we need are diverse opinions and not just one sided...

like I said even good restaurants will have a bad review from time to time...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 11-02-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes we do not want to post negative FRs because may affect the livelihood of some shops, but in the end tio suspect of being agents.
i believe Happyman and me prefer to prove by actions.
Aiyo, sometime just ignore those stupid negative people lah, they got nothing to do and complaint their whole life, saw people post FR for 1 place start to accuse stealth agent, ask them come to CM see by themselve they say no money or no time. You try to explain and they will say if u do nothing wrong why need to explain.

That's why now I dun even bother to post in CM thread, not even want to meet strangers from sbf due to this kind of people around.

SBF use to be a good place to meet fellow Singapore kakis and I do make some good friend from SBF in those days.......but now?? KNN lah those cheap skate poor sinkie please stay away from me ya, limpeh drive Merc here in CM, anytime more richer than u knn poor sinkie, so dun accuse me as agent ok
Old 11-02-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

KNN lah those cheap skate poor sinkie please stay away from me ya, limpeh drive Merc here in CM, anytime more richer than u knn poor sinkie, so dun accuse me as agent ok [/QUOTE]

Happyman, we cannot so high profile la...but not that i want say, agent don't pay for bills like us, agent don't do tipping as much as us .. we are just lucky we had more and could do more than many others.. Hi5 Happyman... organise cheonging trip again leh.. i sure sign up.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Honestly not impressed with the playability of girls at Spotlight. Went back recently and decided not to tahpao there again.

Spotlight have the most girls and the nicest looking girls overall among the 3 AGGs, but honestly disappointed by the service.

The girl I took from Foxy may be older and have fake boobs but at least she is more fun.
Old 13-02-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Honestly not impressed with the playability of girls at Spotlight. Went back recently and decided not to tahpao there again.

Spotlight have the most girls and the nicest looking girls overall among the 3 AGGs, but honestly disappointed by the service.

The girl I took from Foxy may be older and have fake boobs but at least she is more fun.
This one i disagree with Bro Fap lor.. playablility you can straight ask when they dancing on the stage. Normally friends who go with me will tell me which number they like, then i will ask the girl if she is playable. Normally she will answer honestly whether she is open to fondling in public. And those who are playable are those who can provide better service when tabao... Bro Fap got see how i can play with my girls at SPL right? If girls can take my hand to play nipples and play south in public, how can say not playable? Bro Fap can do this in Foxy meh? So cannot say playability not high, it's the girl you choose and whether they choose to be playable with you. That's why ST and LT price at Agogo is same as stock market... they like you, they give you regular price, they don't feel like entertain you, they will charge higher for their service.. then it all depend whether you are willing to pay anot..
Old 13-02-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
That's why now I dun even bother to post in CM thread, not even want to meet strangers from sbf due to this kind of people around.

SBF use to be a good place to meet fellow Singapore kakis and I do make some good friend from SBF in those days.......but now?? KNN lah those cheap skate poor sinkie please stay away from me ya, limpeh drive Merc here in CM, anytime more richer than u knn poor sinkie, so dun accuse me as agent ok
yes be careful who you meet from sbf as some are gangsters...

*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 13-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
SBF got all sort of pp from all walks of life.... meet who also ok just don't meet bad heart ones can liao. 5555.
555 the most black hearted one so far should be SEAJ the stealth agent hunter #1...

after his real identity tio sexposed he auto disappeared lol...

PM me
Old 14-02-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
You looking for me?

Pls see the DP, if you misses me.
555 your DP is the epic photo of SEAJ...

hope he is surviving well on his usa pension in indonesia 555...

PM me
Old 26-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Anime Massage

Found this place a few weeks back, and was reminded about it when a friend messaged me on FB asking for a recommendation. Location is about 10 mins walk from Kad Suan Kaew, off one of the smaller Sois along Hussadisawee Road.

Girls here are all young and quite pretty, and all wear some uniform (Japanese schoolgirl or traditional kimono).

Massage price is a bit higher than most other places, and from my visits there only HJ was offered with top autoroam.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LeBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Anime Massage

Found this place a few weeks back, and was reminded about it when a friend messaged me on FB asking for a recommendation. Location is about 10 mins walk from Kad Suan Kaew, off one of the smaller Sois along Hussadisawee Road.

Girls here are all young and quite pretty, and all wear some uniform (Japanese schoolgirl or traditional kimono).

Massage price is a bit higher than most other places, and from my visits there only HJ was offered with top autoroam.
I got HJ too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1