The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-02-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
Innocentboy888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnocentboy888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR for Xiao Bei (SLG)

http://sglonelyguys.com/xiao-bei-massage/

Looks: SYT, pleasant looking but not distinctive in my opinion. Not my cuppa tea (7/10)

Figure: Nice shapely set of Bs, nice nipples. A pity cannot feast on them. Slim with perky ass. (8.5/10)

Massage: Non-existent. A few instance of one hand with replies of messages. Can skip (4/10)

Sensual: Good figure adds to the experience however pretty much lack in skill, not much feeling when doing the finger touches. Not impressed especially compared to the previous occupants of the same apartment. (6/10)

BJ: Pasaable, hand assisted BJ. Very lenient on this grading. (6/10)

Overall: Decent SYT with passable sensual skills, doesn't reach standard for BJ. Good figure with nice Bs but limited roaming, 2.5G max.
Almost tempted to try her this morning as getting abit bored with regulars..But just curious did she say whether she provides 1x or 2x HJ?
Old 20-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Isit typical to expect no or delayed response for trying to book yuki first time??
Old 20-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Haha I love your analysis, so detailed!

A bit over the top but quite funny! Up you.

I think many of us here really do feel we are special. The skillful ones knows how to play along with our feelings. Some bro realises too but just choose to live in a dream. A matter of choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
I think is just he thinking too much. CNY Eve and CNY that temple is infamous for being packed full house and loads of people. Probably filming the chaos and the crazy crowds.
Old 20-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
sg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredriv View Post
Isit typical to expect no or delayed response for trying to book yuki first time??
I got delayed response after messaging a few times to book her. Prob busy considering how popular she is. Expect a queue and book in advance.
Old 20-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quite common actually. Maybe the super regulars might get better response but delayed and sometimes no response is what I experienced too. Think she is too popular.
Makes u kinda wanna give up sometimes but go on and at least try once you won't regret for sure.
Old 20-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I try to book yuki after no get reply from mint , but this yuki also no reply me , both so hard to book , sian
Old 20-02-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Yuki as in Carol/Yuki?
She told me she starts next week though.
Yes, same Yuki.
Started ytd, I just went.

according to her, she opens up more slot this month, only this month lol.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-02-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bro has visited these 3 ML who provide CIM? Can share your view of them? TIA.
Mi Mi http://sglonelyguys.com/mi-mi-massage/
Mao Dou http://sgbeautycastles.net/mao-dou-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/
Xiao Li (#138 on Wolf) http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/3640.html

Trying to find a replacement after Guo Guo rtc. Prefer ML who does not use phone, friendly can tcss. Not so important is massage skill and whether nude or not.

Last edited by Yoyogi; 20-02-2018 at 10:19 PM.
Old 20-02-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Haha I love your analysis, so detailed!

A bit over the top but quite funny! Up you.

I think many of us here really do feel we are special. The skillful ones knows how to play along with our feelings. Some bro realises too but just choose to live in a dream. A matter of choices.
Hehe, nice words of wisdom by bro faithless.

Yeah, agree with you bro. Visiting an ML is like escaping into a surreal world for an hour or two mainly. Whether one gets stuck in that world or not, it is a matter of choices.
Old 20-02-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
I try to book yuki after no get reply from mint , but this yuki also no reply me , both so hard to book , sian
Manage to get a slot with yuki this evening. Generally as most mentioned, playability is high and many pattern and hardworking as well. Quite a refreshing pattern.

Massage is sub-par but that's not the main item anyway. While would think that she appeals to most bros here with the patterns, personally i'll prefer those petite size and able to have some common chemistry like guoguo who was my regular and prior to that SLG Diana
Old 20-02-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
u can still try LTD - Aries
Old 21-02-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Yeah. Been trying to book yuki/carol too.

Her replies are too short to comprehend what she really means sometimes. And by the time you wanna clarify and confirm, she suddenly radio silence again.

Think I will give up, just thought wanted to RTM to see how much she's further improved with all the increasing positive MRs.
Old 21-02-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Yes, same Yuki.
Started ytd, I just went.

according to her, she opens up more slot this month, only this month lol.
I prob misunderstood her reply lol.
She's prob been busy all day...haha
Old 21-02-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Manage to get a slot with yuki this evening. Generally as most mentioned, playability is high and many pattern and hardworking as well. Quite a refreshing pattern.

Massage is sub-par but that's not the main item anyway. While would think that she appeals to most bros here with the patterns, personally i'll prefer those petite size and able to have some common chemistry like guoguo who was my regular and prior to that SLG Diana
Hmmm... Yuki feels quite petite to me though. Like her pictures show her to be taller and bigger size but in real life I think she's quite slim and petite.
Old 21-02-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Anyone tried Holly or Yoyo from SGlonelyguys before? Looks my type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1