The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
dragonbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kota Kinabalu/ Labuan

Alrite, had only this week leave left, thot to have a short one, KK will be fine too..Thot to find someone coincidently on leave to lor..PM if interested. Thanks
Old 10-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 17
dragonbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to Labuan alone, from Brunei.It was an instantaneous decision.Went off to labuan from Serasa passenger terminal at 3.40pm, reach Labuan around 5pm plus after clearing custom and all that. Search for hotel,not much luck as it was saturday.medium rate hotel are almost fully booked.Finally landed at Ambassador 2 hotel at rm110 per night.close to victoria hotel.Initially it was victoria hotel,but the room was fully booked,left only two bed ones.Not of my interest,expecting king size.All these medium rate hotel is at the old town zone of the capital Victoria. Standard rates hotel are a bit far and for me medium rate is just ok.cozzy.much more cheaper than this, not too convenient and a bit not hygiene, not my standard.

Around 7pm just walking around,familiarise myself.It was ages since I went to labuan.Had a simple google map to help me identify the well known pubs,strawberry,flip flop and kings.All places are walking distance away.

Got to massage parlour next to victoria hotel.Around 10 pinoy.pick one,I thot can do full service,but surprise its only standard one.cost RM50/hr.Girl ask to pay RM100 and she can only do bbbj,but thats way too expensive.so I just had normal massage.Cant do FJ there as the room door is just a curtain.Got this massage recommendation from the reception boy of the victoria hotel.Regret to follow their advice tho.

Finally landed at King,book karaoke room,small room,rm30 per hour.It was around 12am landed there.Learnt my lesson,next time come early to pick nice girls.seems like I am a bit late,better luck next time. only left 5-6 girls to choose.Select two to accompany me in karaoke for 1 hour at rm40 per hour.Bring back two girls back to hotel overnight , taxi rm10 back to hotel

Name: Isee
Race: Pinoy
Ht: 1.55m
Wt: 60kg
Look: 7.5
Figure: 7.0
Damage: RM300 ON Not including room. She provides the caps.
Allows: BBBJ, COB, CIM, Fingering, French, BBLick
---------------------------------------------------------
She is noty in bed,cum twice with her.She smoke and drink lots.not really tight, moan but I think she is exagerating.

Name: Ice
Race: Pinoy
Ht: 1.53m
Wt: 65kg
Look: 7.5
Figure: 7.0
Damage: RM300 ON Not including room. She provides the caps.
Allows: BBBJ, COB, CIM, Fingering, French,
--------------------------------------------------------------
She is bit shy,she had caesarian scars,bit ugly tho.only cum once.
Had one son.Not really tight but moan so much and make her cum 3 times.

Hope could get better and slimmer chick next time.Strawberry I think had close down or maybe my compass is wrong.But I think its closed.Didnt expect to bring two of them,but thot to explore the possibility there. They went off back around 10am next day.Catch the boat around 4pm leaving back to Brunei. Overall, so so experience for me. Hope to find local FL there for a change next time.

Happy Bonking
Old 10-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chin10 View Post
In KK Cititel. Can you please where is chatterbox? Went to BED. No luck
Haha the BED is a disco club at the Waterfront, besides that there were a few happening clubs at that area too, but keep changing names & moving (the BED is the only one last till now). Normally wont find much luck there unless u're looking for minah/pinoy at the BED. U can also try Rasmatas for minah/pinoy as they open till 4am, but most of the time there will be raid at the place.

If u're looking for decend pubs/clubs, u can head to Time Square, there are plenty of clubs such as Firefly, White rooms, & recently opened Chocolate Factory. Also there are some clean karaoke pubs over there.

For massage with HJ, there are quite a lot & most of them are good. Will post again after I compile the addresses as I only know the directions to the places.

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 10-02-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
luv2fuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro...if you're visiting Labuan, go to King's...excellent selection . You can go to TipTop or Crossroads as well but the selection is slightly smaller.

Very reasonable rates at RM250 overnight.
Old 24-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
silverdaggers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At King's no doubt so many pinoys....but selection of good one not many lah...

and to share.... although spent the night with u. but 2 shots only?......but if u talk nicely at the morning before she go-off....she might give u extra rounds
Old 26-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sirgeralt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello to all the bros here,
I\'m really new to this hobby hence not much experience. U may think i'm really a noob when read my post.

Recently, I\'ve been jalan2 around bndar b*j*y* & api2 searching for some FL frm 10-11pm but no luck. Just wasting my energy. I did manage to talk one pinoy at the clock tower but she dont dat kind of stuff.

Usually i go to R*k*rd* and bring pinoy to my place but now seem to close oredi. Maybe there\'s a big raid happened recently. KK area seems really dead to me. Really sad.

Is there any recommendation from the bros here? hehe

Cheers!
Old 10-02-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
GanturaK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
Dear folks reading this, i travel for biz recently to kota kinabalu & labuan. Here's some recommendation

KOTA KNIABALU
Stay in cititel hotel, Rm135++ walk about 15mins to ChatterBox

PRC: DAMAGE RM350 WHOLE NIGHT
LOCAL: FOC, CHN/MINAH
PINOY: DAMAGE RM300 WHOLE NIGHT

LABUAN
Visit Strawberry pub or Kings for PINOY

PINOY: DAMAGE RM250 WHOLE NIGHT
PM BRO , im newbie here , need guidance from otai2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1