The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Thanks for ur support! Update soon!!
Old 26-01-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
Actione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eagerly awaiting next update bro
Old 26-01-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light

cannot wait for the next installment
Old 26-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Thanks for ur support! Update soon!!
yeah, please do.
Old 26-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
busra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluger View Post
Hope to read more soon .
Hoping too .
Old 26-01-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
DJovita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for update too
Old 27-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Cumming soon sorty busy week bros!
Old 30-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

After the video chat we juat continued to message each other. And finally we scheduled to meet friday. She says her boss not in and she could go off for awhile....... but come friday she suddenly message to cancel in the morning. We were supposed to meet after work. She gave some excuse about employers kid beibg at home so she could not escape........ knn haizzzzzzzzzz oh well no point crying over it. Told her it was ok no harm no foul. She just messaged again and we left it at that. Told her i’ll see her sunday again. Sunday came and everything was normal. She would steal glances at me and me the same. When i get the chance i would brush by her and accidently poke/touch her.... suddenly wife say she will go down to buy lunch downstairs me just say ok lor and see went down. After 5 minutes i went to the kitchen M was cleaning bent down i just came near her and bumped her rear hahahaha. She was suprised and i just told her wife went down for awhile and proceeded to hug her she was suprised as i went in to kiss her but no resistance. Squeezed her breast under her shurr. When i was foing to finger her she say cannot her aunty came yesterday knnccb wtf!!!! Wat 2do was already hard took her hand and placed it on my kkj and she started to jerk me off wanted her to bbbj me but she very heaistant asked her llease dast fast only and she just managed a few licks and suck before she gagged huhuhuhu so got her to continue jerking me off was hard like shit and i just let it gooooooo. Spurted my hot cum on the floor wall and some on her shirt hehehehe. Cleaned up make sure kkj not hard and went back to the sofa to watch ufc. Wife was back after abit and eveything finished as per normal she ironed after paid her and left.

To be continued.
Old 30-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
LiangTehO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha nice update, hopefully there are more!
Old 30-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
After the video chat we juat continued to message each other. And finally we scheduled to meet friday. She says her boss not in and she could go off for awhile....... but come friday she suddenly message to cancel in the morning. We were supposed to meet after work. She gave some excuse about employers kid beibg at home so she could not escape........ knn haizzzzzzzzzz oh well no point crying over it. Told her it was ok no harm no foul. She just messaged again and we left it at that. Told her i’ll see her sunday again. Sunday came and everything was normal. She would steal glances at me and me the same. When i get the chance i would brush by her and accidently poke/touch her.... suddenly wife say she will go down to buy lunch downstairs me just say ok lor and see went down. After 5 minutes i went to the kitchen M was cleaning bent down i just came near her and bumped her rear hahahaha. She was suprised and i just told her wife went down for awhile and proceeded to hug her she was suprised as i went in to kiss her but no resistance. Squeezed her breast under her shurr. When i was foing to finger her she say cannot her aunty came yesterday knnccb wtf!!!! Wat 2do was already hard took her hand and placed it on my kkj and she started to jerk me off wanted her to bbbj me but she very heaistant asked her llease dast fast only and she just managed a few licks and suck before she gagged huhuhuhu so got her to continue jerking me off was hard like shit and i just let it gooooooo. Spurted my hot cum on the floor wall and some on her shirt hehehehe. Cleaned up make sure kkj not hard and went back to the sofa to watch ufc. Wife was back after abit and eveything finished as per normal she ironed after paid her and left.

To be continued.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 30-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
BohTea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the update TS
Old 31-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Thanks bros!!! Keep enjoying!!!
Old 31-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ProjectO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share of pics TS
Old 31-01-2018, 09:56 PM