The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 16
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
Wonder how many points to fuck your wife? Lol. Just joking!!
I never thought that way... Actually it does not take points to kiss her. Miyuki is a person hardly say NO to anyone. That is her weakness yet also kindness.

What you need to happen is romance. Miyuki is very weak to romantic guy or she feel pity on. Two guys who was able to have intercourse had it. One was very romantic guy who talked her into undress all for him to take her nude.

The other guys was impotent old men. He was 79 years old and his dick was useless for years. Miyuki felt sorry for him and kissed his lips. He returned to the 2nd photo shooting and went to bed with her. Miyuki gave him oral and was able to get hard. He did have sex even thought he only lasted a few minutes....

So both men did not need points...

Miyuki woke up and realizing I and subordinate were touching her body...

Old 12-09-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

After Miyuki woke up, she left to bathroom.... Once she returned, my subordinate started begging for more, telling her he never had GF, how he fantasize about her at night...

Miyuki was still refusing yet gave him a kiss... I started to ask for to help him just for a night and I told her it is OK to go further tonight as it is his birthday... Just for a night...

I put both on futon (japanese bed) and watched them talking.... Soon Masaru started to kiss from her feet up to her neck.... Miyuki told him it is OK to undress his pants. Miyuki let him suck her nipples and gently started to touch his penis in front of me...

My subordinate, Masaru, and Miyuki on futon chatting and touching each other like a couple...

Sorry just for member only....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_masa_145.jpg (1.01 MB, 489 views)
Old 12-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Thank you for many private message especially those who are not paid member asking her photo. Sorry I dont do privately sending photo since I have to send several handred people to do so...

I think this is a great forum and worth to be pay member. I am not advertising it but there are so many hot ladies guy like me post here....

I guess enough talking... I will share one photo from old days... Boss gave her many gift yet this one was very sexual one...

He brought sexy underwear from Hawaii trip and told Miyuki to try on in front of us in living room...

Miyuki was still late 20s in this photo..

One actually surprised most was my boss who did not think Miyuki will actually will try on in front of us...

He was joking but Miyuki thought he was serious.. Miyuki had no idea we were able to see the nipple behind the bra..

Not to mention her full frontal hair..

Last edited by USman28; 13-09-2017 at 10:22 AM.
Old 13-09-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
MarlboroKen, you are one naughty boy, aren't you? You are asking my wifes, I mean high school teacher Milfs's pussy photo with cum.... I am sure all her students she teach and even other male teacher at her HS would love to see such photo of Miyuki... yet no one even have such chance....

Her pussy with cum would deserve 1000 points... what you guys think? I dont even share such photo in Japanese forum.... yet I do have such photo indeed in my hand...
男人不坏,女人不爱bro. Ha ha. Don't have so much points to up la but had do my part

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 14-09-2017, 07:17 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Miyuki during 3rd month pregnancy for 2nd child...

Photo is taken by boss at local park while she was playing with our first child.

Boss always carry camera when he was with us...

His camera was always focused on her cleavage area...

If you really open eyes, you can see her nixxxes...

Old 14-09-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not to mention her full frontal hair..

Nice. Very nice.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 14-09-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

I did not know non pay member can not write comments in thread...

You guys are welcome to send me private message. I love to hear what you think of my wife. The more I hear I am excited to share more of her for you!

I never been to Singapore... I see so many beautiful Singapore wives on this forum.... many look like models.... My wife is just an ordinaly wife compare to those sexy and skinny ladies...
Old 14-09-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 15
HornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud of

Quote:
I did not know non pay member can not write comments in thread...

You guys are welcome to send me private message. I love to hear what you think of my wife. The more I hear I am excited to share more of her for you!

I never been to Singapore... I see so many beautiful Singapore wives on this forum.... many look like models.... My wife is just an ordinaly wife compare to those sexy and skinny ladies...
Your wife look perfect too.. we would like more and more..
Old 14-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMushroom View Post
Your wife look perfect too.. we would like more and more..
Thank you... A small gift for you & guys rewarded me points in last few days ...

Miyuki just after breatfeeding our older child at park...

She had younger child in her belly ...

Old 14-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

HornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud ofHornyMushroom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank you... A small gift for you & guys rewarded me points in last few days ...

Miyuki just after breatfeeding our older child at park...

She had younger child in her belly ...

we want more photos for the premium bros.. wink wink.. haha
Old 14-09-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Miyuki during 3rd month pregnancy for 2nd child...

Photo is taken by boss at local park while she was playing with our first child.

Boss always carry camera when he was with us...

His camera was always focused on her cleavage area...

If you really open eyes, you can see her nixxxes...

Yeah yeah. I could see it. Thanks bro

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 14-09-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Back to Miyuki on subordinate's birthday night....

After Miyuki woke up, I handed camera to him and sat in the corner of the bedroom...

He kept watching her in nude yet was very shy... He watched then took photo...without any words...

I was a bit nervous yet quietly left the room after telling Miyuki to love him tonight... I told him to show me the photo later...

I left into the kitchen... and heard him telling Miyuki if he can kiss her...

This is very first photo he took...

Old 14-09-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

I let the two alone about 20 minutes... the room was quiet and heard noise time to time... I heard sound of kissing a lot...and Miyuki's small moaning time to time...

Next morning Miyuki told me only a few words... she said he was gentle and told her how much he love her... He licked all her body and made her very wet...

Yes, he did as you see on this photo... sorry only for paid members...

It is subordinate's finger opening Miyuki's wet vagina..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg miyuki_masa_324.jpg (583.6 KB, 413 views)
Old 15-09-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
I let the two alone about 20 minutes... the room was quiet and heard noise time to time... I heard sound of kissing a lot...and Miyuki's small moaning time to time...

Next morning Miyuki told me only a few words... she said he was gentle and told her how much he love her... He licked all her body and made her very wet...

Oh my.. Indeed.. It is very wet... nice...
Old 15-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4853 / Power: 15
MengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pussy looks yummy.

Pls PM me if I have left you out. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1