The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
lionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
go soi 24. Think you can get your fix there
thks for your kind reply bro, can also kindly recommend some hangouts to pick up fl back to hotel, mostly will be going for lt
Old 27-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRocky View Post
hello guys, i'm a 'nasi lemak' guy with brownish skin. is there any chance of me getting a girl from thermae? or shud i stick to agogo, massage, etc?
thks.
brown skin no problem.
black skin then cannot.
indians, negros. dont see them even dare to venture in.
tell them u not indian if they seem uninterested.
Old 27-05-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
thks for your kind reply bro, can also kindly recommend some hangouts to pick up fl back to hotel, mostly will be going for lt
Your area is actually not too far, still considered sukhumvit. Pick up FLs along sukhumvit can go thermae/Scratch dog/Mixx/Levels/Insanity, plenty of options.
Old 27-05-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
lionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlionheart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Your area is actually not too far, still considered sukhumvit. Pick up FLs along sukhumvit can go thermae/Scratch dog/Mixx/Levels/Insanity, plenty of options.
thks bro, think will try thermae as 1st ground and see how it goes, am alone so mostly not going to clubs to pickup

by the way do all the fl dfk, give gd gfe and cim or better to ask their provided services before bringing them out
Old 27-05-2018, 08:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hello guys, i'm a 'nasi lemak' guy with brownish skin. is there any chance of me getting a girl from thermae? or shud i stick to agogo, massage, etc?
thks.
From nana u walk down all the way before thermecafe street have a lot of darker one.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrRocky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks for the feedback bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
brown skin no problem.
black skin then cannot.
indians, negros. dont see them even dare to venture in.
tell them u not indian if they seem uninterested.
Old 27-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
thks.
From my visits to Thermae, the good thing is, there is something for everyone, right from SYTs to MILFs, to even a few nights ago, a rather plump japanese cosplay girl, to aunties that many of us may not like to seasoned girls that I have seen probably for at least 1 year plus since I started changing my scene to Thermae. Indians especially those that look very obviously Indians are usually rejected by most girls but there are definitely few who will do it so from brownish skin, I would say, be cool about it if girls reject you, just move on to the next one, be polite about it, you can find a girl eventually most of the time. The girls are there for a reason so as long you show some mutual respect, I am sure you can find someone in Thermae. Actually even yellow skin or even farangs get rejected sometimes for some reasons. Some girls only wanna do ST, some girls already do enough ST for the night, so they can afford to choose, some girls know they got market, so they reject those not handsome enough
Old 27-05-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
thks bro, think will try thermae as 1st ground and see how it goes, am alone so mostly not going to clubs to pickup

by the way do all the fl dfk, give gd gfe and cim or better to ask their provided services before bringing them out
For Thermae, I like got many girls from there almost every night I am in Bankok once a month, only remember like 4 or 5 girls who willing to french kiss (actually I am not into french kiss) and BBBJ. CIM is like rare.... ya even BBBJ is confined to usually those more "seasoned" girls, those SYTs, many don't, I only got once from a SYT but thats because I look for her a few times before she willing to do it.....
Old 28-05-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually its all about fate or heng suay lah. Sometimes got money also not necessary mean sure got chiobu one. but must learn to bring down the expectations because every new fuck is another sexperience added. 55555
True also....at the end of the day, I am just happy go lucky, if I happen to get what I want, slutty slim girls who gives great service, I am happy, but if kena those this cannot, that cannot, at the end of the day, I still cum, I just move on.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
For Thermae, I like got many girls from there almost every night I am in Bankok once a month, only remember like 4 or 5 girls who willing to french kiss (actually I am not into french kiss) and BBBJ. CIM is like rare.... ya even BBBJ is confined to usually those more "seasoned" girls, those SYTs, many don't, I only got once from a SYT but thats because I look for her a few times before she willing to do it.....
ya so far the girls i had from thermae all cbj only.
but usually i choose those stunner one. Those that 1/3 guys there will ask her how much, or within 10min of entering will get booked ones.
Old 28-05-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
From nana u walk down all the way before thermecafe street have a lot of darker one.
dont so bad la.
Warn u all first. Outside ones 90% are bapo. Especially those just outside thermae. There's a reason why they're not inside thermae. They're 100% bapo and bapo are banned from thermae.
Even not bapo u also must practice safe sex. Wont u find it weird that they not working in a shop or what?
Old 29-05-2018, 10:55 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
ya so far the girls i had from thermae all cbj only.
but usually i choose those stunner one. Those that 1/3 guys there will ask her how much, or within 10min of entering will get booked ones.
Agreed with you, all depend on luck and chemistry. Some dont even bj.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-05-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dodg3vip3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any bros here know if thermae is open today( Vesak day)? Also, understand that all clubs and pubs are closed today due to Vesak day but is there any club that is still open today?
Old 29-05-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just returned from BKK this morning and was there for a 4 Days 3 nights trip since last sat, 26 May.

Seems like so much has changed and the gogo bars in BKK are really going downhill as compared to a few of years back.....Went to a couple of gogo bars in soi cowboy and the gals there are really......zzzzz.

In the end, every night visit thermae bar during my trip and it's like the new trend now being the "must go" place for guys. But, not sure why some guys says most girls there offer only CBJ?

Huh....? But I managed to get BBBJs from 2 gals which I picked-up for LT and got 1 gal even did BBBJ until CIM for me......best sexperience ever!!!
Old 30-05-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 10
kraziivan45 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkraziivan45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Just returned from BKK this morning and was there for a 4 Days 3 nights trip since last sat, 26 May.

Seems like so much has changed and the gogo bars in BKK are really going downhill as compared to a few of years back.....Went to a couple of gogo bars in soi cowboy and the gals there are really......zzzzz.

In the end, every night visit thermae bar during my trip and it's like the new trend now being the "must go" place for guys. But, not sure why some guys says most girls there offer only CBJ?

Huh....? But I managed to get BBBJs from 2 gals which I picked-up for LT and got 1 gal even did BBBJ until CIM for me......best sexperience ever!!!
you must be very handsome looking chap like k-pop star or pay them more than market price
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1