The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by henritanoto View Post
Haha.... Ok thnx ya bro.... Now at Nagoya Hill minum Kopi susu ice..... Hehehe...
Pak rather have susu tetek

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
So which would be a good choice?
PasifiK Palace only for Pak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
SBY1 Bro,where to find all the gal that you posted in the picture section "indo cewek" some 1 know is from other website picture.. but wat about the rest?? i see till salive keep on drippping down....
Mas cuppam1982 if Pak have like those in Pak's Thread , Pak won't be posting here but nevertheless 1st Lady is still in Pak's eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Do not allow anyone to follow u into any establishment including hotel,massage palour seafood restruant and sari store etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
I wonder National Day will Batam without any cewek?
Batam cewes will be at The Parade = Batam KTV contingent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
I went there before during their national day
no problem with hunting for ceweks
Because you wear all white on Singapore Nasional Day
Old 18-07-2011, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

just asking...anyone going this coming spore national day?
Old 18-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You try the bak kut teh there?
Change taste liao meh..
Not promoting soup buntut
was at hotel sentosa recently,
While ordering the room service,
take up menu, suddenly saw SOUP
BUNTUT, I immediately think of you
bro, so I ordered the SOUP BUNTUT,
first time in my life eat soup buntut
quite nice too
Old 18-07-2011, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sentosa's nasi goreng also sedap
Old 19-07-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Sentosa's nasi goreng also sedap
Ya Pak, the nasi goreng special is nice.
Pak also go there curi ayam
Old 19-07-2011, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Then try Hotel Indah lor.. 189k,
Consider not far from winsor fc.
Hotel Inah when just opened I stayed there quite often, now run down liao. The row of shophouse before the slope up, corner have 1 sari luat, the ayam bakar is nice. Always go there eat hum and ayam bakar.

Quote:
You try the bak kut teh there?
双凤?Same boss as the one in Astro kopi shop. But in Nagoya hill they sell abit more expensive, and the teh there sucks.

Last edited by wala; 19-07-2011 at 02:31 AM.
Old 19-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Stay clear of those cowo (men) , they're just waiting for "live" baits

They intro you and later take komisi from the KTV klubs

How's the day so far = meet up with Mas cuppam1982
???? yes???? wat???
Old 19-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Hotel Inah when just opened I stayed there quite often,
have 1 sari luat, the ayam bakar is nice. Always go there eat hum and ayam bakar.

双凤?Same boss as the one in Astro kopi shop
That Hotel Indah last time I used to check in for curi ayam. Coz location off main road, easy to hide
Sari luat, the one facing main road. That I havnt try before. Will try out the ayam bakar. Only one of the road side tent stall on opposit road I tried, very cheap, food so so only. Fish, prawn, kangkong, 2 rice, 2 jeruk manis, total around 60k.

Shuang Hong, the Nagoya hill one, the cook is a half bencong aka gay. Ever one time drink with my kaki bang toby, then die die want to follow him back to his hotel room. Took a hard time to chase him off.
Old 19-07-2011, 12:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pak, I saw infornt of Queen's and Dynasty's entrance got a lot of man seat there and chit chat there.... When I pass the entrance, there keep asking me want lady or not.... Are they their staff or just want to take the commission one izit?

They are usually taxi and ojek driver, once u got a ger, they will sent the ger there and then ask for commission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
If really don't want stay at Nagoya,
Then try Hotel Indah lor.. 189k,
room clean, but small also. But at least
a lot better than hotel winsor.
Located behind Tua Pekong temple.
Consider not far from winsor fc.
Stay there before, acceptable, can be discreet area for cari cewek without letting your cewek know.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to recommend bros here for a reasonable place to stay and convenient.

Five star hotel. Is just at the front entrance of nagoya hill shopping centre.

At the row of shop houses, room is big and rate is ok, and easy to access place for makan and shopping and just cross over a road u will c fomosa and lucky plaza and u will be queen and then there is pub call g pub at nagoya hill hotel.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 19-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
???? yes???? wat???
Bro..count me in if i can join u..

Old 19-07-2011, 12:08 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Hi bro SBY1,

May I ask you how much if from Harbourbay Ferry take ojek to Nagoya Hill, thanks....

Cox going tomorrow morning.... Thanks....
about 10000 to 150000, remember exact, dont give them 50000 then ask for changes, they will pretend no change.

Old 19-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
just finished 2 rounds with my indo chinese salesgirl cewek....relaxing on the bed of swiss inn now..any bro in batam tomorrow night for chionging...cewek needs to leave for work tomorrow afternoon and i will be free....provided i still have spermies for shooting....but still can go for a drink
Wah, bro, how u manage to hook out with indo cina salegirl??

Old 19-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indi81 View Post
hi all. I am lookin for a hotel which is ard s$20 - s$40.
Real budget!!
Juz wana go there boink, eat n drink!
Thx in advance for the info
Try tis hotel, Opposite Avava Apartment and near Top 100 jodoh.

Win hotel. standard room 155000 weekday..185000 weekend.

Room ok, simply and ok,, no lift.. no bathtub..just simple only.

Old 19-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

guys,, jus curious,,, and i believe that i am off track here,,

do any1 got any lorbang for paint ball in batam? i saw the package on net but it very exp.. so i source for cheaper one

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread