The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
LumChengHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Awesome story .... support!
Old 15-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DustBike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frau View Post
Love the story too
Also love the story
Old 16-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Tab4S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going TS
Old 16-03-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Rahasia188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls Keep update ts!
Old 16-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Tucking her hair behind her ear, Auntie Kat lovingly caressed the slick erected member coated in her own saliva in front of her face while giving off an impish smile, one which is commonly what we refer to as CFM look in the forums. She then stood back up. I immediately panicked and moved away from the door for a second and retreated to the kitchen. Glancing at the hallway to see if the light coming from her room got any bigger, it remained the same. After a few more seconds, I decided that it was safe before slowly making my way back to where I was earlier.

' Mmm... ' I could hear her sigh. Oh my god, did it start?

I then crouched down and resumed spying on them. The pungent stench of alcohol punched me right in the face as I got nearer to the door. Yeah, she was definitely drunk. I then peeked inside once more.

' Mmm.. oohh.. ' I could hear her moaning away as my eyes bulged.

They had changed positions as Auntie Kat was now lying on the bed. Her long slender legs were spread eagle wide as her black panties was removed and hung onto her right ankle. From my angle, I couldn't really see much as I tried readjusting my position for the best angle. But the guy was lying beside her, his erection resting on her white juicy thighs and now playing with her body as he pleased, invoking sweet moans that I was already used to hearing behind closed doors.

' Shit.. ' I really couldn't see much, maybe about half of her crotch was what I could see. If only the door opening was bigger.

But from what I saw, she had a hairy cunt I would say. But the guy didn't seem to mind it at all as he continued caressing her down there with his right fingers whereas his left hand was presumably playing with her breasts. I could hear some wet smooching sound above as well, probably kissing.

' You're pretty wet.. ' the guy told her as he slipped his fingers inside of her crotch.

' Mmm.. don't.. ' I could hear Auntie Kat moan.

Through my months of listening to them go at it, I already knew that Auntie Kat was a very sensual woman. You don't even have to see it to already know just from the sounds that she and her body makes. She gets wet pretty easily and from what I know, her breasts and nipples were absolutely sensitive. It's always fun to hear her wet sounds of her pussy getting fingered and her moans.

Speaking of which, I do possess some audio recordings of her in action though not sure where I can upload sound files to. See if any bros here interested and can help?

But eitherway, the guy then changed position and got off the bed. He then focused solely on her pussy, probably wanting her to get even more ready for sex later on. He went down on the floor and pulled her legs closer to him so that her crotch faced directly his face. Other than that I couldn't see the exact details of what he was doing. But one thing was for sure, the wet sounds along with the escalated moans that slowly propagated from that area only meant one thing.

Just seeing and hearing them already made my didi almost want to burst out of my pants. It can't hurt if I stroke it a little bit right? I thought to myself as I pulled down my pants slightly, just enough to pull out my cock and start wanking.
Old 16-03-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great updates, Aunt Kat in action
Old 16-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -377 / Power: 0
Frau Frau Frau Frau

Thanks for the update TS
Old 16-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
TitaniumTights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting, keep it up!
Old 17-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

aawesome updates bro! cant wait for next installment!
Old 17-03-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Sensible deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love the story
Old 17-03-2018, 06:18 AM
Samster

SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Some bros asked about the audio recording..

Tried using Mega like some bros suggested but too leh-chey leh still need download file to play

experimented a bit with some file sharing sites but for now:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1GSe10981RK

Like the file name suggested, audio recording taken about 4 years back where she got fingered till she squirted apparently judging from the wet sounds. There's quite a bit of static and traffic noises because recorded using a phone. If any bros know how to reduce them without affecting the moans and sexual sounds, let me know

If the response is good I might upload more audio recordings

Last edited by SamLoMo; 18-03-2018 at 12:55 AM.
Old 17-03-2018, 06:34 AM
Samster

A little short update on the story, on the mrt to work now.

---------------------------------------

Pulling out my erected didi to let him breathe for a bit, I started jerking off while watching and listening to them go at it. Her breathing escalated and became haggard as I could see the guy pushing his face onto her crotch and pulling her closer to him. Wet sounds along with sucking sounds propagated and echoed in the room.

' Shit.. How I wish I could see more. ' I thought to myself and cursed.

I wonder what kind of facial expression Auntie Kat is making right now getting herself eaten out like that. Unfortunately, the angle the door is positioned didn't allow me to see anything else. But just hearing her voice and what I just saw earlier already made all the zup overflow from my cock head.

' Or even better, let me be the guy inside eating her out. I wonder how she taste. '

It took lesser than one minute but Auntie Kat's voice reached a crescendo. I could hear her sighing and moaning, ' No.. stop.. I can't take it anymore.. '

Her toes curled up as her body shuddered and convulsed repeatedly. She had came right there and then with like what? 2-3 minutes of touching? The guy probably realized it too and that she was wet enough for the next act. He then stood back up and positioned his cock at her entrance but however,

' Do you have a condom? ' he then asked. Looks like he wasn't as reckless as I thought.

' Hmm.. you don't have? ' Auntie Kat asked him.

' I don't carry those things with me so.. ' he then scratched his head.

' I have some in the cupboard.. ' Auntie Kat then told him before getting up and opening the cardboard where I had found the condoms earlier and passed one to him.

' I will go get a drink first. ' she then told him.

Shit! I immediately pulled my pants back up and darted to the kitchen. The door opened and she walked out towards the kitchen. There was nowhere for me to hide as I just pretended to have just woken up and was on my way to the toilet. Probably buying into my act, she switched on the lights and saw me then asked.

' Oh Sam.. you woke up? '

' Yeah. Need the toilet. ' I turned my head around and gave the most half-awake face that I could possibly afford.

Well, that was for naught as the moment I laid my eyes on her, my eyes bulged immediately. Underneath the light, I could see her brown nipples poking out of the thin fabric of her pajamas. Furthermore, if I wasn't wrong, she didn't even have her panties on just because it was too quick for her to have put it back on and then come out.

' She's completely naked underneath that pajamas.. Not even panties on.. ' I unwillingly gulped. Can you blame me though?
Old 17-03-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story! hoping for more good stuff to come.
Old 17-03-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

DustBike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, thanks
Old 17-03-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster