The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

use to hv a local lady mischelle,
speak good english, 34cc , meaty,
tall 164m.
stay bukit batok, divorcee,
work at anna shop, orchid reflexology,
4th floor,
was grand health centre, during her younger days.
any bros know she still at fortune centre.?
anna shop had cease operation, now anna a hairdresser.
Old 14-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
She is working. RTF her yesterday afternoon.
I am like the other bros that always missed her... I kno viet ML came as late as after 2pm but I still didn't gets to meet her...
Old 14-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

The other gal in Yuki's shop at #3 quoted 200$+...
Old 14-11-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
pshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypshan3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
5th flr building management leh? Where got syt
Building Management is 6th floor , not 5th flr fyi.
Old 16-11-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
The other gal in Yuki's shop at #3 quoted 200$+...
Bro, new stock? Know her name? Even the old birds may charged $200+ to new customers.
Old 16-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 0
ray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to allray922 is a name known to all

Went to a vegetarian restaurant on the second floor for lunch with colleague today, walked past this hair salon on the 2nd floor, next to a shop selling beauty products. Two girls waving at us, from the dressing, looks like they provide special, but the shop front looks like a legitimate hair salon though. My colleague is the decent family man type so I don't dare to ask.

Are there special on 2nd floor too? I thought all the actions are on the third and fourth floors.
Old 17-11-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
astorboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

She at level 3 #03-25.i saw her there and she give me very good service.she used to work at kampong Bahru last time
Old 17-11-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

if really hair salon, all are legal.
no need licence.
hair salon but go and do massage,
then better becareful.
Old 18-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Was told by Amy that Yuki went for a short holiday.
Old 18-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, Amy is still around?
Which shop does she work in?
The the Amy with baby doll hair right?

Thanks bros!
Old 18-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
chris88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Whether the prices quoted is cheap or expensive is very much depends on individual bro what they are willing to pay for the standard of the gals services.

I went to JSP. I paid $50 for massage with masturbation. The piano massage is not exciting. Yes it is cheap but the room and the bed is abit dirty. Curtain partition and the bed is very near to each other. I can clearly hear the bro next door doing his business. No privacy.

But at FC the room is clean and the bed is much comfortable. The massage is good and sensational especially on the cock. Gal is pretty and friendly.......

So I think it really cannot compare on the prices. Bros here is correct to said that we don't over pay to spoil the market. This I fully agree.

No offence to any bro. here. This is my 2 cent worth.
Please see my signature. "One man meat is another man poison".

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
Yo bro, my sentiments exactly. Good on you
Old 19-11-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Went to Fc and found Tracy, who used to be at Outram. Bros that go there will know that she's the gold standard and will KC maxed.

She opened with two of her friends, so it's a small shop. Damage is about 50/h though. Seems clean and has an attached bath.
Old 19-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
Went to Fc and found Tracy, who used to be at Outram. Bros that go there will know that she's the gold standard and will KC maxed.

She opened with two of her friends, so it's a small shop. Damage is about 50/h though. Seems clean and has an attached bath.
Bro, are they milf or syt?
Old 19-11-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 9
venusteo89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post

Hi bro, can pm me the ctc and location? Thnx
Old 20-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchmansex View Post
Aunty Joyce is gone. Do you know where she is?
no lah. she is still there lah. sucked her pussy the other day

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1