The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2016, 04:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Harveyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

anybodeh going pattaya in august?

august still considered low season mai?
Old 30-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

July 29 to 31 pattaya seafood festival

Old 31-07-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

I am agent for pattaya seafood festival every one who buy seafood I get 10 baht per gram consumed lol
Old 31-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I am agent for pattaya seafood festival every one who buy seafood I get 10 baht per gram consumed lol
555 seafood agent like that you no huat also cannot!
Old 01-08-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harveyy View Post
anybodeh going pattaya in august?

august still considered low season mai?
August is considered low season but if you come during 6-8 August be prepared for very less activity or girls. Most of the workers in Pattaya are from other provinces and they need to go back to their home provinces to vote on the National Referendum. Voting day is 07/08/16 and most workers are taking time off couple of days before & after that day. Be prepared for a ghost town like Pattaya from 05/08/16 - 09/08/16.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:40 AM
Samster

double post

Last edited by Harveyy; 01-08-2016 at 03:43 AM. Reason: double post
Old 01-08-2016, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
August is considered low season but if you come during 6-8 August be prepared for very less activity or girls. Most of the workers in Pattaya are from other provinces and they need to go back to their home provinces to vote on the National Referendum. Voting day is 07/08/16 and most workers are taking time off couple of days before & after that day. Be prepared for a ghost town like Pattaya from 05/08/16 - 09/08/16.
thanks

luckily im going mid august, hopefully by then will regain most of its strength. looking forward to it
Old 01-08-2016, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most of the workers in Pattaya are from other provinces and they need to go back to their home provinces to vote on the National Referendum.
Portion of the workers are not of the age to vote, portion of the workers choose to vote outside their provinces, portion of the workers will not vote, it is super low season with less men, the list goes on.... There are still thousands of workers in Pattaya, so dun worry. The worry portion is not enough money and sperm.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Portion of the workers are not of the age to vote, portion of the workers choose to vote outside their provinces, portion of the workers will not vote, it is super low season with less men, the list goes on.... There are still thousands of workers in Pattaya, so dun worry. The worry portion is not enough money and sperm.

Haha thai angmo papers say 90% planning to vote! But I doubt so la , most prob the people they ask are in Bangkok.

Most disturbing for bros going before National Day is the 2 dry days on 6th and 7th Aug.

Be prepared.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This coming National Referendum voting is different from the usual voting procedures of past elections.

Eligible voters have been notified and they are assigned to a particular voting station in their home province to cast their vote..... no more voting by proxy or outstation in other provinces.

Although majority of the workers are still clueless as to what they are supposed to be voting for...... many will return to cast their vote as they are afraid of offending the army and the dreaded Section 44.
Old 02-08-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eligible voters have been notified and they are assigned to a particular voting station in their home province to cast their vote..... no more voting by proxy or outstation in other provinces.

Although majority of the workers are still clueless as to what they are supposed to be voting for...... many will return to cast their vote as they are afraid of offending the army and the dreaded Section 44.

Do not wish to go into argument on this as it does not concern us. U can assume the whole Thailand will be traveling n all MP, AGG, bars will be ghost town.

Pattaya workers do not have to purposely go back to province to vote and most will not vote, not because they are afraid of the military but they are more concern on their earning. Pattaya will still be thriving with gers. The only days that will affect their earning is alcohol banned day.

Let assume or use logical thinking...everyone must vote and must vote in their own province... then BKK will be a ghost town for at least 2 days. Mcdonald, Starbucks, hotels and so on have to close down cause most of the service staffs are from different provinces. As far south as songkla as far as north udon. How many of them can afford return air... by bus or car, they will need at least 2 days to travel to province and back to BKK. BTW, I believe the public transport also can cope with this.

Last edited by naemlo; 02-08-2016 at 12:50 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If sg no need to vote. , i also wont vote. All politicians are good for nothing greedy idiots!
Old 02-08-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
If sg no need to vote. , i also wont vote. All politicians are good for nothing greedy idiots!
Dirty men playing dirty game.
Old 03-08-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Actually you can choose not to vote in sg. Your name will be expunged from the register and you will lose the rights to vote in future election until you restore it subsequently for S$50.

See Parliamentary Election action section 218-43-8 and 9.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Ya but no good reason and if you decided to vote again
.. lay chay mah...

I am from a generation where big brother is watching everything

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1