The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 28-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Liverpool will play Chelsea soon.
Team news is out and Lovren will be the captain.
Chelsea fans have travelled to the USA to watch the match with a banner to troll Steven Gerrard.
Updates later.
Klopp has given 3 youngsters their opportunity in the 1st team.
I hope they take this chance and show their talent with excellent performance.
Play the game of your lives boys.... Connor Randall, Erajia & Kevin Stewart.
Old 28-07-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope John Dykes' optimism about Liverpool for the coming season turns out to be accurate

"I think we need to out for Liverpool at some stage. Where they will finish, I'm not entirely sure. But I just got a feeling from what I saw about Klopp's side last year - and with the signings, in particular Wijnaldum, who's been bought over this summer - they might be a side that brings us a lot of fun in the upcoming Premier League season."
Old 28-07-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

MARIO MIRACLE Mario Balotelli to Besiktas: Liverpool summer exit in flop’s sights as Turkish giants claim ‘we want him and he wants us’

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 28-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Let's hope John Dykes' optimism about Liverpool for the coming season turns out to be accurate

"I think we need to out for Liverpool at some stage. Where they will finish, I'm not entirely sure. But I just got a feeling from what I saw about Klopp's side last year - and with the signings, in particular Wijnaldum, who's been bought over this summer - they might be a side that brings us a lot of fun in the upcoming Premier League season."
Football: EPL pundit John Dykes tips Guardiola's Man City to win title this season.

http://www.straitstimes.com/sport/fo...le-this-season

Old 28-07-2016, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like set pieces will still continue to haunt pool in the new season! Cheap goal to give to Chelsea !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 28-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Looks like set pieces will still continue to haunt pool in the new season! Cheap goal to give to Chelsea !
Liverpool can't even beat a 10 man team . Its a good time to give the team a reality check . Looks like a lot more work needs to be done. Looks like Liverpool got another sick chicken .Hope it is not too serious .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 28-07-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

On the bright side, I gather Ovie Ejaria had a cracking game! He played on the right side of the 2 in a 4-1-2-3 with Grujic. Apparently a great engine, good passing, strong in a tackle and unlucky not to setup a goal for Firmino with a nice bit of skill. And all this coming from an 18 year old
Old 29-07-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong hope that Marko Grujic head injury not too serious .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 29-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
I hope so too.

I really like this chap who really played his guts out even though is just a friendly.

Liverpool news: Jurgen Klopp considers playing James Milner at left-back after giving up on Ben Chilwell

Old 29-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Grujic is hospitalised with memory loss.
Old 29-07-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Grujic is hospitalised with memory loss.
Pool very unlucky always.. Players will get all those weird injuries just before season starts! Bad omen. The club needs blessing!
Old 29-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HodoTravel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool very unlucky always.. Players will get all those weird injuries just before season starts! Bad omen. The club needs blessing!
They should learn from Leicester. Blessed by Thai monks.
Old 29-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool's new 3rd kit 2016/17 season . What do you think about it ?

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-07-2016, 04:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HodoTravel View Post
They should learn from Leicester. Blessed by Thai monks.
See what i mean now!
Goalkeeper loris karius suffered broken hand, will be out for couple of months @least...
Pool sibei suay...
Old 30-07-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

SM must be doing lots of charities to earn good karma! Destined to be no. 1 keeper! pool is like a chicken coop for those sick chickens!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1