The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fortune Center

Oh just before I forget.

Drop by Fortune Centre again yesterday. Didn't want to go back to Lily so fast after the bonk so chose one of the minahs beside H**m**y. I find her rather good looking, good figure and of course, busty

Name: Ginger
Face: 7/10 (not bad, much better looking than the rest)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (a small pair of C)
Ass: 8/10 (this is probably the best looking part of her body! )
Massage: 7/10 (she massaged for 15mins, quite thorough)
HJ: 7/10 (quite sensual, teased me abit and I like how she sit her shapely butt beside me)
Damage: $20 + $40
RTF: Yes

P.S - First time with minah so not a bad experience, rather good actually!
Old 06-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
1. "Nothing is certain" - now that you know
2. "Blood Test" - only after the fact - no point since it only indicate what you did not have and not what you might have (*See report on AIDs/HIV)
3. "Cheong very often" - so you should the rules of engagement better and yet such reckless behaviour.

Congrats for being the first person I ever deduct rep since I joined SBF for your lackadaisical attitude.

*AIDS/HIV Report*
www.hiv-aids-test-kit.com/hiv-aids-tests.html
  • Most HIV tests detect antibodies to HIV in the blood, urine, or saliva. A person who is not infected with HIV will not have HIV antibodies. HIV antibodies are only present when the HIV has invaded the body. As the body’s immune system fights the HIV virus, it creates antibodies to that virus to fight off the infection.
  • It takes time for the body to develop HIV antibodies after infection. The time it takes for a person who has been infected with HIV to test positive for HIV antibodies is called a window period. This window period does not refer to the time it takes for symptoms of AIDS to begin. Symptoms may not develop for years after the exposure.

Almost all people infected with HIV will develop HIV antibodies in their bloodstream within 3 months of their infection. In some people, it can take as long as 6 months after infection to develop antibodies.

If you engaged in behavior that can transmit the virus during the 6 months prior to HIV testing, you may have a false-negative test. In other words, your test may be reported to you as negative, but you may actually be infected because your body may not yet have produced enough antibodies to be detected by the test. To be sure, you must be retested at least 6 months after you last engaged in behavior that can transmit HIV.

Good luck - remember to set calendar reminders for your next few test dates. Retribution tends to bite you when you least expected.

Cool down, bro.

we are here to share FR and not for personal attack. Whether you like it or not, I cannot decide.

At least many bros here enjoy the FR. Great if the bros here can upzz me and recuperate my points, which are zapped by people who does not like my FRs
Old 06-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by right View Post
rock hard i think u r rubbish man anna i dont think she does any special.... unless someone can 100% stood up and said he does with her before... what wrote here must be true so bro.

dont use cheap style and touch here and there leh u guys like tee co old man go there massage just to get flesh...

be a man ask they do anot if not leave those innocent alone be fair there r kama bro... it may happen to yr daughter next time been touch by man leh...
Cool down, bro. Don;t "hum thum" other bro like this. We are here to share FRs for all bros to enjoy..

Anna confirm got HJ, and pretty good at it.

Trish also got do HJ if you are her regular. I have visited her a few times liao. You must make her feel comfortable and get her trust, break the ice. I like it when she wears her short denim skirt exposing her fair skin. damn sexy. Really feel like bonking her.

But the only pity is their Orchid spa closes quite early. Gotta be there straight after work or else the shop is closed.

Body ConXXXX Leslie nowadays always fully booked. Quite miss her BBBJ and stereo sound moaning.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rock hard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro masage maniac,

thanks for yr cfmtn!

yea, agreed this trish has really fair, smooth thigh

do post more if u get lucky with her ya.

cheers,
rock hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
Cool down, bro. Don;t "hum thum" other bro like this. We are here to share FRs for all bros to enjoy..

Trish also got do HJ if you are her regular. I have visited her a few times liao. You must make her feel comfortable and get her trust, break the ice. I like it when she wears her short denim skirt exposing her fair skin. damn sexy. Really feel like bonking her.

But the only pity is their Orchid spa closes quite early. Gotta be there straight after work or else the shop is closed.

Body ConXXXX Leslie nowadays always fully booked. Quite miss her BBBJ and stereo sound moaning.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Leslie don't do specials most of the time bah. Been there thrice and she didn't quote me anything. Her massage is sensual and very 'feel-good' but she does not hint for anything else. Maybe I don't look rich enough or not handsome enough lol.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Oh just before I forget.

Drop by Fortune Centre again yesterday. Didn't want to go back to Lily so fast after the bonk so chose one of the minahs beside H**m**y. I find her rather good looking, good figure and of course, busty

Name: Ginger
Face: 7/10 (not bad, much better looking than the rest)
P.S - First time with minah so not a bad experience, rather good actually!
i miss Eva. probly d best lookin of d lot of minahs @ Hxxxxxx. too bad she had left (according to some bros). i thk i seen Ginger b4. she shd b d one who's in d shop every Sunday which i often see her. to me, so so lookin onli.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
right is Cool - loads of Potential

Trish is it from vetiam one??

Quote:

Old 07-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
right is Cool - loads of Potential

bro u sure wat u say anot... wat u wrote here might get them into trouble in legal ways and u too...

Quote:

Old 07-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

I think it is fair for Bro Massage Maniac or Bro Rock Hard to post FRs here and share with us. Give them a break.

As the saying goes, "Try them out and you will know". We are here to enjoy and not to argue whether they got do or not.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Samster

hi bro apache,

thanks for yr msg!

correct.. bro right, try n find out more if u'r interested n not keep asking bros here to confirm n confirm... this will lead to AV sooner or later (or u are AV in disguise??). hope we can still keep this alive n not let this joint get into any pbm.

just my personal opinion, sometime we tried n get lucky, n posted FR here to share, however, not everyone of us will get the same treatment/services. it actually boils down solely to yr luck/chemistry..

lets put a stop to this uneventful arguement & share more FR for bros here to try their luck.

cheers,
rock hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
I think it is fair for Bro Massage Maniac or Bro Rock Hard to post FRs here and share with us. Give them a break.

As the saying goes, "Try them out and you will know". We are here to enjoy and not to argue whether they got do or not.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

dear bros,

just wanted to share my FR at orchid.

yday popped by again during my hour lunch break for another massage by trish. everything was the same except this time around, i managed to feel & caress her fair legs.. whoohoo.. soft n tender!

massage was sop just that i requested for softer massage, and it was great, particularly like the way she rub down my chest area (duno how to explain this position, but the way she does it, good), however missing my sensitive spot.. guess still no luck yet. got to try her again when she's back (oh ya, she going back to vietnam for abt 10days.. mayb back late oct).

mandy still not back as of yday.. could be in this week.

** pls pardon me for my lousy FR **

cheers,
rock hard
Old 08-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i miss Eva. probly d best lookin of d lot of minahs @ Hxxxxxx. too bad she had left (according to some bros). i thk i seen Ginger b4. she shd b d one who's in d shop every Sunday which i often see her. to me, so so lookin onli.
Maybe you mistaken. I feel Ginger quite pretty. The one with C cup tits and curvy ass. She has the "your-next-door-malay-girl" look. Quite mature looking too.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Samster

Just a quick post.

For bros who PM-ed me asking where is Ginger, fyi, she has to be at Fortune Center.

Level 3, the only TN with minahs.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
dear bros,

just wanted to share my FR at orchid.

yday popped by again during my hour lunch break for another massage by trish. everything was the same except this time around, i managed to feel & caress her fair legs.. whoohoo.. soft n tender!

massage was sop just that i requested for softer massage, and it was great, particularly like the way she rub down my chest area (duno how to explain this position, but the way she does it, good), however missing my sensitive spot.. guess still no luck yet. got to try her again when she's back (oh ya, she going back to vietnam for abt 10days.. mayb back late oct).

mandy still not back as of yday.. could be in this week.

** pls pardon me for my lousy FR **

cheers,
rock hard
Wish you luck, should reach there soon A matter of time.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Samster

Oh great, my old darling Gucci is still at level 3, beside aroma.

Well, she put on some weight. I thought she has left after the last time I visited her. Still pleasing as last time. Good service, no rush rush.

She works together with the big melon Lily. I like it when both are working, as we can lock the main door and no fear of anti vice. It is like free for all and we can even dance naked around the room without shutting the door.

I got my chance when Lily got her client and I got Gucci. We locked the main door, we stripped all the way and we fondled each other like some old lovers reuniting. Very soon, she is on top of me but I said I want her to suck my below. She has good suction on my balls, lick my brother which is very hard and solid. I have no intention to shoot into her mouth as I want to have a longer session. She put on the cap and rode me. She is like some ancient chinese, a bit bak bak but I like it best when I fuck her from behind doggy style, as the piak piak sound is so shiok. Her hole is not loose and I like it. Some gals lobang too loose and no feeling. Tried various position, finally into missionery. I pumped her like no tomorrow, very very hard and her neh neh shake up and down and up and down..... She moans like some sound system and after about 5 minutes of pumping, I shot my missiles and I collapse onto her. I can feel her heartbeat beating very fast. She hug me and kiss me on my forehead. In fact, my legs are numb from the banging.

Name: Gucci
Body: 7/10 (Although alittle meaty but I like it at doggie)
Massage: 8/10 (Not bad)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction)
FJ: 9/10 (Obliging, can tolerate my 5 minutes of banging)
Damage: $100 total excluding entrance fees
RTF: Yes

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1