The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2012, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
RajiniKanth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRajiniKanth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Want a nicer penis? Massage your penis with VCO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shctaw View Post
I I also use it when ever I feel my scalp itchy; I rub VCO on my scalp leave it for 3 minutes
Next time when you planning to do this let me know in advance, i will put the
virgin coconut oil for you and you put for me, and then we will find a palm
tree and dance around it and sing songs together

Quote:
coconut oil kills viruses that cause influenza, measles, hepatitis, herpes, SARS
If this is true then India will be free of all the above diseases, but instead it is
rampant, very rampant, especially in Madras where herpes, hepaptitis is
common.
Old 13-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 17
Icez84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been doing bathmate and jelqing for the past 2 week, tend to have donut effect, but its seem to be better when i use VCO to do jelqing after bathmate and massaging. Dont know its the massaging or the VCO but it definitely helps with the redness. Been thinking to buy capsule of vit E and open it and mix it in my VCO.. any1 try b4?
Old 23-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bedok99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.

The human body converts lauric acid into monolaurin which is claimed to help in dealing with viruses and bacteria causing diseases such as herpes, influenza, cytomegalovirus, and even HIV. It helps in fighting harmful bacteria such as listeria monocytogenes and heliobacter pylori, and harmful protozoa such as giardia lamblia. As a result of these various health benefits of coconut oil, though its exact mechanism of action was unknown, it has been extensively used in Ayurveda, the traditional Indian medicinal system. The Coconut Research Center has compiled various references on scientific research done on coconut oil.

Coconut oil is 50% rich in Lauric Acid. It is found in 2 places with 50% or more laric acid.

1. Coconut.
2. Mother's milk.

I bought 1 bottle from Cold Storage and it cost $18 for 500ml.

I will go for a boyzilian wax before I start to use the coconut for the first time to massage my penis. It work as a moisturiser for the private part too.

I feel my penis to be stronger after application of VCO.

Coconut oil is very effective against a variety of infections due to its antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. According to the Coconut Research Center, coconut oil kills viruses that cause influenza, measles, hepatitis, herpes, SARS, etc. It also kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, etc. Coconut oil is also effective on fungi and yeast that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete's foot, thrush, diaper rash, etc.

Coconut oil consists of more than ninety percent of saturated fats (Don’t panic! First read to the last word. Your opinion may change), with traces of few unsaturated fatty acids, such as monounsaturated fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Virgin Coconut Oil is no different from this. Let us have a bit detailed study of this.

The Saturated Fatty Acids: Most of them are Medium Chain Triglycerides, which are supposed to assimilate well. Lauric Acid is the chief contributor, with more than forty percent of the share, followed by Capric Acid, Caprylic Acid, Myristic Acid and Palmitic.
The Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids: Linoleic Acid.
The Monounsaturated Fatty Acids: Oleic Acid.
The Poly-phenols: Gallic Acid, which is phenolic acid. These poly-phenols are supposed to be responsible for the fragrance and the taste of Coconut Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil is rich in these poly-phenols.
Certain derivatives of fatty acid like Betaines, Ethanolamide, Ethoxylates, Fatty Esters, Fatty Polysorbates, Monoglycerides and Polyol Esters.
Fatty Chlorides, Fatty Alcohol Sulphate and Fatty Alcohol Ether Sulphate, all of which are derivatives of Fatty Alcohols.
Vitamin-E and Vitamin K and minerals such as Iron.

Thanks Bro for the introduction.
finally found a bottle at Mustafa...big bottle...$25...much cheaper than what gambir which don't work at all...i used it for a few days already...the feeling is like using Andro....u feel the urge also..the feeling so nice i thought can secretly put on condom and use it as lubricant to give partner the same urge..but i read vco will damage the cap...so dare not try...thanks bro for the intro
Old 24-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the information bro, will try....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1