The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 16-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 3
snrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Also, do Bros remember 梦琪 from Jen hotel?

Talking about paying too much, do bros here know that she actually drives a Porsche Boxster S back home?

Last edited by snrlee; 19-09-2017 at 05:55 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 3881 / Power: 10
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Also, do Bros remember 梦琪 from Jen hotel?

Talking about paying too much, do bros here know that she actually drives a Porsche Boxster back home?
https://www.porsche.com/china/en/mod...s/718-boxster/

If you are driving a Honda Civic in Singapore, probably you can buy a better car than Porsche Boxster in PRC.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
madaoh65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminlow View Post
I tried several ladies in this sg_wolf_ stable :mostly are ok, some are friendly but I disagreed on the type of pics posted in sg_wolf_ to mislead cheongsters like us and especially using those long time ago (10 yrs or 5 yrs ago ) young and cute pictures to attract customer. See what I mean for Mei Qi and not to condemn her, she is actually overpriced with 120 + 50 entrance fee. She should be at least Cat 100 and with her looks and skills on bed, I can easily find a Cat 100 from GL who is better than her.

Actual ( Live ) pic:

http://yese998.com/uploadFiles/uploa...1b34e9ce79.jpg

Honestly the moment of seeing some fake picture of FL which turned out to be Aunties or Ah Ma looks, it will lead to my mood to be switched off.So please OKTs, use recent and live picture to attract genuine cheongster like me. I do appreciate some good OKTs like yese998 posted the real live picture - my respect to you!
I think this is muzi,just had a session with her today and written a FR on her. So someone used her photo?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 19-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

snrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to beholdsnrlee is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

You cannot say that. If she is not well off enough she would have to buy a honda in china instead. sg setup a platform for these girls to profit like no tomorrow.

The car price in sg is artificially made higher by coe and ridiculous taxes.

PS: a new boxster costs about RMB900,000, that's S$186,000. You can afford better than a civic 1.5 turbo here with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
https://www.porsche.com/china/en/mod...s/718-boxster/

If you are driving a Honda Civic in Singapore, probably you can buy a better car than Porsche Boxster in PRC.
Old 19-09-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Iwanboomboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for LinLin?

http://sgrelax.co/girl/158-linlin/

Pictures seem fake..
Old 19-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Okie, for this girl is from the "popular website", the real person does not look like any photos except for the "hand over face" one. When she has light or no make-up on, the real person looks more haggard with freckles.

Though friendly overall but lacks service like no shower together, CBJ and dead fish in bed. .. etc.

Also found her temper unpredictable with tendency of mood swing. So you have to avoid doing things she do not like while doing her.

Again an issue of price vs quality.

Last edited by snrlee; Yesterday at 11:32 AM.
Old Today, 12:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
kingkong2646 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Miya (YY) from MP near Buddha Tooth Relic Temple. Pussy smelly.

Bro play to care
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal