The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Thanks bro. She looks like a sweet SYT in the blurred photo. How's her look?
Looks ar? Sweet looking. Definitely young. Not as chio as minmin, huanhuan, but still above average.
Old 21-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
coldwater833 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Seems like the ones I frequent are all gone. Si Si, Cong Cong and Xiao Qing, all 3 from SLG.
Old 21-09-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If u message them in the evening, that's their busiest time. Try morning or early afternoon. I got faster response but sometimes still have to message again if no reply in an hour or so.
alright! thanks for the help bro! will try, might also be cause the ones im trying to reach are the ones the bros on this side really recommend xD
Old 21-09-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this girl before?

http://sglonelyguy.com/yuan-yuan-massage/
Old 21-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Wah lau..She is still around? Went to look for her once and never go back again..Doesn't seem to be honest and attitude is at best average..The toilet cleanliness also sucks when I visited her - Not worth the money imo
worse still the towel very oily
Old 21-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
yellowbanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble rating for this lady Xiao Yu in sglonelyguy

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiaoyu-massage/

Looks - 7.5/10 beautiful eyes
Body - 8/10 big and soft boobs. Bottom bah bah . Good for smacking
Bj - 8/10 deep throat , lots of twisting , good eyes contact with stereo effect
BF - did not try . Try next time
Massage 8/10 - full massage . Try her head massage if you have a headache . U will feel refresh after that
Overall - 8/10 . Good attitude. Location near MRT station . Discrete place .Work full hour and provide all service stated . What can I ask for more .[em8]
Old 21-09-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 13
Zokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZokeps deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wanna leave an FR

i just tried Kiki

https://newltdsg.net/kiki/
http://sglonelyguy.net/ki-ki-massage/

she is really pretty and friendly. i cant really speak chinese but she was trying to accomodate as much as she can.
location is at a spa place, i think it is very comfortable and located very conveniently also. lace a bit dark though, but its still OK.
she looks exactly like her picture. well, we all know the selfie angle trick where you can make you eyes looks bigger and chin looks smaller with a downward angle, but she still look pretty much the same as picture. add her on wechat and you can see plenty of videos, if that doesnt convince you then i donno what.

anyways. she is petite and sexy and her skin is silky smooth. very accommodating while i autoroam. she took off her dress and brat and proceed to get on top of me and started rubbing her boob against me and my little brother. it was a nice natural boob, perfect size for me (i dont like oversized boobs). her HJ was good also, did 69 HJ for a bit and continue with HJ while rubbing her nipples onto my dick. HJ was also done at appropriate amount of force. she kindly allowed me to autoroam her pussy and i can feel it was getting wet. her moans were so sexy and her expression was unbearable. in the end, i was trying to hold it in, but i lost the battle very quickly... we cleaned up and since we have some time she continued to massage me.
all in all it was a great experience for me. sure there were awkward moments due to communication issues, but its still all good. then we part ways as she smile.

all in all

looks 10/10, its my type and she looks like her pic
body and boob 9/10, she is no yoga instructor wih perfect abs but i think she is still sexy.
massage 7/10, its OK i guess, i am a relatively big and tall guy while she is much smaller than me , so no matter how much pressure she try to put, im afraid I dont feel it that much. but lets be honest, i think plenty of ppl go to ML with massage as secondary or third priority.
HJ 9.5/10 me likes
RTM yes.

well sure, she still have some rough edges, she just been here for about 1 month (if i understand her correctly) so i think she still learning also. if you do visit her please treat this sweet young thing gently.
Old 22-09-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbanana View Post
My humble rating for this lady Xiao Yu in sglonelyguy

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiaoyu-massage/

Looks - 7.5/10 beautiful eyes
Body - 8/10 big and soft boobs. Bottom bah bah . Good for smacking
Bj - 8/10 deep throat , lots of twisting , good eyes contact with stereo effect
BF - did not try . Try next time
Massage 8/10 - full massage . Try her head massage if you have a headache . U will feel refresh after that
Overall - 8/10 . Good attitude. Location near MRT station . Discrete place .Work full hour and provide all service stated . What can I ask for more .[em8]
Is she a MILF? Look a bit old
Old 22-09-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Jeremy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Did any of the Bros tried sg wolves girls that stay at Bukit Gombak Area?
Old 22-09-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Haha... true, true. But I like to see aftet imagining mah... 😜

Bro Blu3 jz posted an MR on Mint on his recent visit above. Somehow I got an itch to see her nude body lol. Might pay her a visit soon!
Just go ahead! And be bold to ask, but don't be pushy
Be polite, friendly and ask.
Old 22-09-2017, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
toptop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this tall lady Liu Xin twice and would recommend for her good service. Very slutty, playful and can talk dirty .Allow kinky stuff like leg Fxxx, BF as long as acceptable to her. After all the hanky panky, go for her massage. You will be surprise She know her stuff and massage well.

http://sglonelyguy.net/liu-xin-massage/
Old 22-09-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
yellowbanana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Is she a MILF? Look a bit old
Young MILF . Not old .
Old 22-09-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbanana View Post
Young MILF . Not old .
Bro, she has an aunty look and body leh. We jz talked abt her last week. Boobs are big but saggy. Body also big frame. Major turn off for me til so difficult for my didi to stand and cum.

Your Fr is too generous lah.
Old 22-09-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 15
tigra is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigra is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR: winky from ltd
Face: 6
Massage: 7
Sensual: 5
Rtf: no

Remarks: Been a while since i posted MR as i'm currently working in overseas and only have time to visit ml when i come back to singapore. Decided to try winky despite lack of review and hence decided to write one for the benefit of others here. Winky was fully clothed throughout the session, with black undergarments within a white see thru tops and shorts. She mention that she has been here for 2 months and has never taken off her clothes while massaging or hj u (maybe bros who have tried can confirm).

Her massage started off with a head massage 1st and then to the rest of the body and is more towards the 指压 kind and will 拍打 after that. Sensual is close to 0 and especially after she say she dont take off her clothes, i'm quite turn off though to give her the credit, she quoted that in her advertisement, she did not mention she do massage naked or half-naked. However, she also did not do the so called 69 or 99 hj which was stated in the ad as well.

Overall i guess it is still much safer to try ml whoch have been tried and tested with many reviews abound in here. For winky, if u like fully clothed ml at $110 with 0 to no sensual and a average looking ml, do go ahead and see if my encounter match yours.

Cheers
Old 22-09-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Just go ahead! And be bold to ask, but don't be pushy
Be polite, friendly and ask.
Thanks bro for the tips!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1