The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
FRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

saw 1 quite chio at 1651 but I had decided to take lingzi so didn't try. anyone know who? very slim one
Old 10-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRATERNITY View Post
saw 1 quite chio at 1651 but I had decided to take lingzi so didn't try. anyone know who? very slim one
Ling zi shiok right?

Any other nice syt to recommend?
Old 11-01-2019, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

The best English speaker in Geylang is a solid bonk

Gal's name: Anni
Specialty: School girl look. Fluent English Speaker
Boobs: B
Height~165cm

Anni has been a solid and dependable bonk for the last year. She is kind, demure, loving and can take a good bonking. She is open to wearing stockings and any uniform you may bring.

We started with a frenching session and then proceeded to some more in the shower. On the bed, we lay next to each other, held each other's face and frenched to our heart's content. The view of her juicy arse and the length of her fair body in the mirror was exhilarating.

Anni started playing with my erect dick and was soon in her signature position. Laying her face on my thigh she slowly and lovingly proceeded to sensually slurp away at my dick.

It was soon time to taste her cute pink pussy and I gave her a serious tongue lashing. Even accommodating she sat on my face so I could be intimate with her intimate parts. I then asked her to go on all fours and stick her arse out so that I could enjoy fingering and licking her pink pussy. Her ample buttocks and solid thighs result in a pear-shaped which needed more licking.

Anni volunteered to suck my dick more and I stood by the bed. This allowed me to enjoy the sight of her youthful fair body while thrusting my penis into her willing mouth.

We then fucked in missionary and then doggy bonking. Her arse is made for doggy bonking and her slim waist was a pleasure to hold on to. The sustained doggy bonking brought murmurs of delight and I unloaded into her.

We spooned in the few minutes left and it was a pleasure having her rest her head on my chest. Shower and a brief massage later it was time for one very satisfied customer to leave. I spotted 5 other girls in the reception but none of them can hold a candle to Anni

Anni is a gentle girl who knows how to deliver GFE. You can't go wrong with Anni!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-01-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
funlovingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRATERNITY View Post
Is she Yoyo?
Old 15-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
token deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funlovingboy View Post
Is she Yoyo?
Could be PingPing
Old 04-02-2019, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The best English speaker in Geylang is a solid bonk

Gal's name: Anni
Specialty: School girl look. Fluent English Speaker
Boobs: B
Height~165cm

Anni has been a solid and dependable bonk for the last year. She is kind, demure, loving and can take a good bonking. She is open to wearing stockings and any uniform you may bring.

We started with a frenching session and then proceeded to some more in the shower. On the bed, we lay next to each other, held each other's face and frenched to our heart's content. The view of her juicy arse and the length of her fair body in the mirror was exhilarating.

Anni started playing with my erect dick and was soon in her signature position. Laying her face on my thigh she slowly and lovingly proceeded to sensually slurp away at my dick.

It was soon time to taste her cute pink pussy and I gave her a serious tongue lashing. Even accommodating she sat on my face so I could be intimate with her intimate parts. I then asked her to go on all fours and stick her arse out so that I could enjoy fingering and licking her pink pussy. Her ample buttocks and solid thighs result in a pear-shaped which needed more licking.

Anni volunteered to suck my dick more and I stood by the bed. This allowed me to enjoy the sight of her youthful fair body while thrusting my penis into her willing mouth.

We then fucked in missionary and then doggy bonking. Her arse is made for doggy bonking and her slim waist was a pleasure to hold on to. The sustained doggy bonking brought murmurs of delight and I unloaded into her.

We spooned in the few minutes left and it was a pleasure having her rest her head on my chest. Shower and a brief massage later it was time for one very satisfied customer to leave. I spotted 5 other girls in the reception but none of them can hold a candle to Anni

Anni is a gentle girl who knows how to deliver GFE. You can't go wrong with Anni!
Indeed she has the Lolita schoolgirl look, and talks like a schoolgirl too. Very accommodative attitude. Height is more like 162cm. Her body proportions are very nice, a bit of an hour glass figure.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4014 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by token View Post
Could be PingPing
But PingPing not considered very slim leh
Old 13-03-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pppp is Cool - loads of Potential

is it true thatt ling zhi went back china alreadyy?
Old 14-03-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 20
janus69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjanus69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pppp View Post
is it true thatt ling zhi went back china alreadyy?
Yup. Returned to China already.
Old 15-03-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Guiltyxins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New here what does those 4 numbers represent ?
Old 15-03-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guiltyxins View Post
New here what does those 4 numbers represent ?

For you to queue up buy 4D
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 18-03-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
pppp is Cool - loads of Potential

after ling zhi returned home, I dunno who to look for !
Old 18-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 14
proton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproton_cannon is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Today went to 2831, got introduce to BaoBao from 1667, look like the HK girl coffee lam but small size one.

Summary

Looks 9/10
BJJ 8/10 Wet and submissive.
FJ 8/10 try one position and I cannot tahan liao.

Overall is a good up, can keep in list. Side note is natural wet one, no external liquid required
Old 25-04-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
notsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of lightnotsonewbird is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
I had rtc anqi of 2036 who so far was the most beautiful girl I ever tried in GL with nice figure and super super fair skin never encountered before and also very young but servicewise so so. Therefore it is up to your liken, beautiful or service you have to make selection.
heard anqi returned. too bad...
Old 30-04-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
Reinatristan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterReinatristan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gal no.6. name Shuang Shuang (debut in March 2019)
Age 21.
Looks 7.5 GND pretty face and friendly look. Very smooth skin and complexion.
Body:7.5. Cute school girl look.
Service: One of the best i ever had.
Damage:$150
RTF:5 to 6 times already and counting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1