The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-05-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
i don't do raw so play safe as well.
Ya, glad that you don't do raw. High chance other raw cheongster are already shooting their semen inside the pussy.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro hooters666, hope you can share the contact with me. i can share a contact with you. stay at east coast.met her up before. fuck her twice in 2hours.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
peeps

june holiday coming and most maids will be free since family goes on holiday. i got this ctc to give away and not looking for any reward from you. but if you share i will not reject. The thing is i have no time on sunday to fuck them and this particular one is always looking for my cock. she is freakin horny and most time don't wear bra at home and masterbate many times a day when she is in heat.

problem is my cock is damn sian on her and last time i fuck her is 4 mths back on a weekday evening. she can elang on some weekday nights so you can imagine how horny and daring she is. she has many window of opportunity during weekdays...looks wise she is average, not fat but have tummy and also small tits. Not exactly top grade wagyu meat but fucking horny and can cum within 5 mins of cowboy. she will need to cum 3 times to statisfy her with your cock and guess what ...she will masterbate when she back home...crazy horny bitch....i really have enough of her and i am sure she has other cocks on demand...but i guess she will not mind if more is added...i will share this ctc with 3 bros and if you have 3 weeks till june holidays to get her to lust for u...i dont need to tell u what to do but its fuckin easy...bear in mind she is plain jane but if you like to fuck a crazy pinay bitch that moan like no tomorrow and cim cif hardcore banging etc you got a pussy waiting for u.

i will choose who to share with so not laying out any criterias here. you could be the lucky one but only 3 bros spaced out weekly as she could be suspicious. pls note she expect small token of appreciate so 50$ is ok to fuck like 2 hrs 3 times. hotels or cars are fine for her. I don't do raw so play safe as well.

If she sticks to you dont blame me
Can share contact?
Old 05-05-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
silhoutte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think better don't screw your own maid but then again I was wondering if there would be more pretty maids to come to SG then single men can hire them to be maid lol!
Old 05-05-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
I think better don't screw your own maid but then again I was wondering if there would be more pretty maids to come to SG then single men can hire them to be maid lol!
Ya that is what I always dreaming of. Pay them 5 to 600 a month, let u screw everyday. Wake up she will cook for you, do all the household without complaining tired. Isn't it better than getting a wife. When screw tired or when she grows fat, request to change a new ones.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Ya that is what I always dreaming of. Pay them 5 to 600 a month, let u screw everyday. Wake up she will cook for you, do all the household without complaining tired. Isn't it better than getting a wife. When screw tired or when she grows fat, request to change a new ones.
Can!

Get fren or relative hire maid bt work in yr house.
Like that u wunt fcuk yr own maid.

Problem is maids must work in employers house nt other place
Old 05-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Can!

Get fren or relative hire maid bt work in yr house.
Like that u wunt fcuk yr own maid.

Problem is maids must work in employers house nt other place
Alternatively bro, work for relatives but sleep in your place at night!!!
Old 05-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And she will boast to her friends that the boss is her lover and soon MOM will come knocking

Or when you gonna change her, she will not go down without a fight

After all, the MOM orientation includes notes and if not MOM, the agency will tell her screwing the boss is against the law.

Good luck
Old 05-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boistarr View Post
Sup bros. Have an indo maid and a filipino maid contact. Weekends would be free .If interested exchange with me another contact.pm me Cheers.
change contact? i got one
Old 06-05-2016, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Don't need to dream.

Just Do It
Old 06-05-2016, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kazuya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Don't need to dream.

Just Do It
Hahaha, very well said
Old 06-05-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNescafe1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I met one pinay in badoo. Before we have sex she tell me her sad story and need money badly. I told her I'm don't have spare money to give her as I need to support my family. She reply is ok, no worries.

Any bro can advice me?
Old 06-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescafe1981 View Post
I met one pinay in badoo. Before we have sex she tell me her sad story and need money badly. I told her I'm don't have spare money to give her as I need to support my family. She reply is ok, no worries.

Any bro can advice me?
so you already have sex with her or not ? if have continue, if not do it, if too much share with bros here
Old 06-05-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

wu kangtao bo
Old 06-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
steve_01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Screwing maids

Pls share ctc bro .. Never try maid b4 .. Very much thank you if can share contact ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1