The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-03-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

looking good, all the best for this Sunday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maidsexcapade View Post
familiar to anyone ? planning to meet her this Sunday

Old 08-03-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 11
JuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

let us know if u manage to up her. good fish

Waiting for New Post
Old 08-03-2018, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skouting1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gonna try my luck since this seems to be the thread to try in - firstly, I am married (as i'm sure many of us here are), secondly, my wife suspects my every breath (as I'm sure most wives do) so what I am looking for is other dudes in their late 20s to mid 30s (say 27-36 range) who are also married, and looking to form a genuine band of brothers who will have each other's backs and play along with air tight cover stories, in order to afford us the freedom to hunt these lovely creatures (preferably pack hunting expeditions).

I am not a drinker, and I do not use drinks or lending of $$ etc to close the deal, so I prefer others who are reasonably like minded, but this isn't a necessity - just to avoid attracting the diggers and instead finding the truly, purely lustful <3

Common hunting grounds I roam - ECP, Paya L, if time permits then OT clubs. Am open to new grounds long as we can pull off the necessary legitimacy to smoke the wifeys.

I've got 4 currently on rotation (2 Pinay, 2 Indon), and hoping to grow the starting lineup n perhaps add in some bench players too. What can I say...I love variety :P

So if you have read this far and this sounds like something you would fit into nicely, and be willing to commit some time and a lot of creative back-having to, then hit me up with a DM with a quick profile of yourself and your current lineup n hunting grounds n let's see if we can get an elite task force together
Old 08-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Oldboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skouting1986 View Post
Gonna try my luck since this seems to be the thread to try in - firstly, I am married (as i'm sure many of us here are), secondly, my wife suspects my every breath (as I'm sure most wives do) so what I am looking for is other dudes in their late 20s to mid 30s (say 27-36 range) who are also married, and looking to form a genuine band of brothers who will have each other's backs and play along with air tight cover stories, in order to afford us the freedom to hunt these lovely creatures (preferably pack hunting expeditions).
Old man have needs also, why only 27-36. I suppose there are many old man here too.
Old 08-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skouting1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
Old man have needs also, why only 27-36. I suppose there are many old man here too.
Nothing against age at all, this is just because in order for the wife to buy the cover stories - it would be easier to believe that i'm hanging out with ppl around my age, be it for sports/fitness/catch ups/ns friends/ etc. but anyone welcome to join if they can suggest a believable cover story. The most crucial aspect is being a tight knit group that has got each others backs.
Old 08-03-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldboyboy View Post
me old man too, shall we form an old player gang ? - 38 to and above

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 08-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Oh Who is that lucky Eugene, somemore got car plate number
Must have bonk her in car then cut communication. Sometimes think about it, they have nothing to lose. Don't know what they will do if they have the photo and address, esp those who has OC at home ones.
Anyway, don't know why these poor boastful soul always like to state they study university. Most of I chat with also state study university but the fact they never.
Eugene - 3236...huat ah...a 4-D number to strike ...
Old 08-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skouting1986 View Post
but anyone welcome to join if they can suggest a believable cover story. The most crucial aspect is being a tight knit group that has got each others backs.
Yo bro, i old man interested.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 08-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
I hope to join a senior citizen group.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I hope to join a senior citizen group.
sure, that will be nice

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 08-03-2018, 05:12 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
44 here.

can join?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 08-03-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19397 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute

1972 is? i think is 45 ha ha knn so fast....

Clip That I Like
Old 08-03-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 16
whitedove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitedove deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Wish you good luck .
Old 08-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 22
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
60+ can..Pls count me in..
Old 08-03-2018, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Any bros ups this 2 before...
Please share some useful tips for 小弟

Please, I don't exchange point...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1