The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mirifica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fist Fucking

Have never tried this before but I'm curios on how it feels like to be fist
Old 05-12-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
imamiah is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirifica View Post
I don't mind helping you
Old 05-12-2013, 07:55 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
leahgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.. very hardcore... how the hell... a fist get in my hole..can't imagine.. did it take a while to put it in?. need some hole training/conditioning before i can have that?
Old 06-12-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sophielee21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
Yes my dear Leah,

It takes a lot of training and you must have a very good partner who is sensitive to you. I can two whole fist in my ass now quite deep. One of my partners can go elbow deep into me. The orgasm is nothing like you would ever felt before. Trust me, you go to heaven for a long time and come back. I dun even touch myself. It's what I call a inverse orgasm, the type that women have. It can last up to 20mins.

Best part is my asspussy hole returns to its original size. Back to its original tightness!!! Amazing right? I have no internal damage what so ever cos I get a full body checkup done regularly. So training is very important and you must do it gradually. Not everyone is up for this and not everyone can conceive it but for those like me - we'll continue breaking past boundaries and exploring new horizons.

Love
Shanica Lopez
Mistress of Pleasure

Wow Shanica! That sounds super sexy! Bet u got a photo
Evidence of that feat of urs? Wow!
Old 06-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold

this thread so hardcore
Old 09-12-2013, 12:44 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
leahgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow... sounds really intense.. was curious so tried to fist myself..lol.. in the toilet had a my fist lube.. 3 fingers.. then 4... than my thumb but the fist not in cos its really tough for my arm to bend in like that.. but having all fingers in and sliding in and out was really nice...

i think its need to be slow.. and enjoyed.. too hard and u get hurt, which is not worth it.
Old 14-12-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This’s lovely. Both partners need to have special feeling. The orgasm is able to trigger hallucination effect to the brain that last about 20min. I used to have a regular WL for 8years. I use to finger her virgina and anus with a finger, then two and so on… She will repeat the same thing with my anus. Another location to explore is the urinal hole of both male & female. First with last finger, then index and stop at middle finger. For male, a chopsticks can be fully inserted into the urinal hole and all the way into the scrotum and end right below the near the Pubococcygeus (PC) muscle. Ultimate pleasure.
Old 14-12-2013, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
MrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to beholdMrPimp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonge View Post
This’s lovely. Both partners need to have special feeling. The orgasm is able to trigger hallucination effect to the brain that last about 20min. I used to have a regular WL for 8years. I use to finger her virgina and anus with a finger, then two and so on… She will repeat the same thing with my anus. Another location to explore is the urinal hole of both male & female. First with last finger, then index and stop at middle finger. For male, a chopsticks can be fully inserted into the urinal hole and all the way into the scrotum and end right below the near the Pubococcygeus (PC) muscle. Ultimate pleasure.
Old 14-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Cheers! The hallucinations effect triggers by prolong orgasm, multiple orgasm or full body orgasm is very pleasurable plus it enhance the brain to think better. Ejaculation is never required. Therefore, sex or sexual related activities do makes a person smarter & brighter. In Tibetan Buddhism, Tantric Sex http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/sex+re...tric+sexr,8799 is the only spiritual way to achieve enlightenment within a single lifetime. For males, a cock ring or chaining up the penis and scrotum makes inserting chopsticks into the urinal hole to another higher level of pleasure. Lovely!
Old 16-12-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster

Not yet for a whole fist. Still working on this. But yes, for 3 chopsticks or a finger. Finger can really go very deep. But chopstick is able to go right deep in to the scrotum.

As for side effect on urinal activities… Never be overly ambitious to insert too many chopsticks. This may cause mid bleeding whenever trying to add a new number of chopstick to enlarge the urinal hole; but never a big issue. If there’s bleeding, there’ll be a short mild sensational pain. But becomes ok after a while or the following day. For male, the penis will be wider over times. This’s an alternative method to enlargement pump.

For beginners wanting to get a feel, he or she can try inserting a long satay stick which is much narrower compare with chopstick.

In a 16 years ago FHM issue, I read before male able to penetrate in to another male’s urinal hole and male able to penetrate in to a female’s urinal hole after rounds of long practice. Also, previous past months Yahoo reported a man elsewhere got a fork jam inside the urinal hole. Medical personnel retrieve the fork out using water base lubrication. But remember; try to use an object that’s cylindrical and unusual stuff like fork.

Have fun.
Old 16-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 12
divedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant futuredivedeeper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonge View Post
Not yet for a whole fist. Still working on this. But yes, for 3 chopsticks or a finger. Finger can really go very deep. But chopstick is able to go right deep in to the scrotum.

As for side effect on urinal activities… Never be overly ambitious to insert too many chopsticks. This may cause mid bleeding whenever trying to add a new number of chopstick to enlarge the urinal hole; but never a big issue. If there’s bleeding, there’ll be a short mild sensational pain. But becomes ok after a while or the following day. For male, the penis will be wider over times. This’s an alternative method to enlargement pump.

For beginners wanting to get a feel, he or she can try inserting a long satay stick which is much narrower compare with chopstick.

In a 16 years ago FHM issue, I read before male able to penetrate in to another male’s urinal hole and male able to penetrate in to a female’s urinal hole after rounds of long practice. Also, previous past months Yahoo reported a man elsewhere got a fork jam inside the urinal hole. Medical personnel retrieve the fork out using water base lubrication. But remember; try to use an object that’s cylindrical and unusual stuff like fork.

Have fun.
Everyone, be very careful about inserting objects such as chopsticks and satay sticks inside. In fact, do not ever try it. I have several people in my family as well as friends who work in hospitals. The number of people who come into emergency with bowel perforation and punctures due to sharp objects is very high. It is very serious and very dangerous to puncture the bowel or even more so the urinary tract or bladder. Surgery to treat such injuries is major. There is a risk of death due to infection. I don't think anyone would want to explain to family, friends or work why you were admitted to the hospital under such circumstances.

If you want to penetrate yourself, be sure to use toys meant for the purpose. They are soft and have round edges and are less likely to cause injury.

Upz list:

Need to post / Send me PM: gooey 12, blackmumba 2, johnkim2 2

Last edited by divedeeper; 16-12-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 16-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by divedeeper View Post
If you want to penetrate yourself, be sure to use toys meant for the purpose. They are soft and have round edges and are less likely to cause injury.

Agree,

even with fingers, we have germs or dirt on our nails. be careful, even during foreplay,

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Samster

This's an annal condom: http://www.origamicondoms.com/#!analcondom/cow7 . Some other soft fetishism here: cross dressing, bondage, spanking, sadomasochism, rimming, candle wax, slave/master, mutual masturbation, hand cuffs, nipple/penis/scrotum/electric torture, blindfold, food fun & shit play.
Old 26-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ghost3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seems like interesting doubt any girls would be in to it hahas. wish i could try though
Old 26-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ghost3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirifica View Post
awesome xD