The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: New House - L8H66A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edisonchan View Post
if u can accept gal with some fat, 93 is fun to play....
tried her g93

looks = syt, got thai chinese look, quite pretty in darker room...so so ok in brighter room , long hair, teeth with braces
body = not tall, bah bah here n there...not that meaty for me (i tried a mama hippo before ), trimmed, droopy boobies...looked big b max
shower = self service
foreplay = bm top to bottom front part, licky lick from nips to upper thigh
blow = one of the better ones, surprisingly didnt feel the braces at all, enuf suction n variety
fj = ok could feel the friction, but she liked to move her hips as well (which i didnt like), "real" moan when doggy
gfe = ok, talk-able (i mixed english n thai), but customer diy shower is just not cool

overall ok session, "experienced" wl, hope she will improve the gfe part

Last edited by francesco; 05-10-2014 at 07:44 PM.
Old 13-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6121 / Power: 13
Furby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New House - L8H66A

Quote:

personally I prefer 98, she is my favorite.... very fun and daring..... look is ok, but not suitable for bro who like big melon.....

Overall I is a good place to spend your $50 for some cheap trill, nice OKT too....
Yeah agree G98 good, and yes fun and daring are the correct descriptions for her
Enjoy !!!

2nd round list - hamsapkwai,everlasty,222nge,TwinTowers ,seebeysong, cloudy80, Passerbyer, nixjrr, 69sex,Linkus, unfit, tai_zi21, danny888, powerman881, HavannaSlicks, hungten,Grey82, Apollo, Owen10, vampiredevil, sanuuk, esssinine
Old 18-10-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: New House - L8H66A

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
tried her g93

looks = syt, got thai chinese look, quite pretty in darker room...so so ok in brighter room , long hair, teeth with braces
body = not tall, bah bah here n there...not that meaty for me (i tried a mama hippo before ), trimmed, droopy boobies...looked big b max
shower = self service
foreplay = bm top to bottom front part, licky lick from nips to upper thigh
blow = one of the better ones, surprisingly didnt feel the braces at all, enuf suction n variety
fj = ok could feel the friction, but she liked to move her hips as well (which i didnt like), "real" moan when doggy
gfe = ok, talk-able (i mixed english n thai), but customer diy shower is just not cool

overall ok session, "experienced" wl, hope she will improve the gfe part
I was in a hurry to find a girl so didnt read thru the above fr. If i saw the droopy boobs part, most likely will not call her...but then its not really that bad .

Was looking for 6 70 88 for some boobies but her looks really not my type.

So went to 866a after reports that 93 is fun. Her back was facing me when i stepped in. Saw some others really not that bad man. What do u guys think of 30 ? And theres another one boobs quite big with cfm face.

Anyway, when 93 turned around, immediately on. Cos her face is ok quite sweet actually and not really that fat. Of cos theres spare tyres and thigh a bit big but overall i would say not FAT.

As shes a bit meaty can hear alot of piak piak sound during FJ. Quite accomodating. Theres some moaning in the beginning but dunno real or fake. But as the pumping continues, my cock can feel the juices flowing . U know that smooth feeling of real juice as opposed to ky feel. . In missionary, it was kinda intense and she will grind her hips at me also.

Then i started kissiing her to test water see she can french or not. Then she put her tongue into my mouth then cant tahan already.....took out cd and COB .
Old 18-10-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
gunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
took out cd and COB .
How did you do that??

I remembered I tried taking out CD and cum on the a*s and was tio kao peh...
Old 22-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
VastOcean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick555 View Post
Tried this house last Friday evening... My sexprience was nice...

Intro by the OKT G18 and below are my humble FR...

Girl : no. 18
Name : Bee
Boobs : B+ (I think)
Height : 1.6m to 1.65m

Kissing : light kissing (manage to steal some light frenching... hahaha)

CBJ : 7/10 (nice and can feel the suction, suck and lick ur balls like no tomorrow)

Shower : 7/10 (action start here... try it urself)

FJ : 7/10 (very willing to please the customer)

GFE : 8/10 (very friendly)

Language : Thai and a bit of England

Massage : 10/10 ( provide good massage, she will ask you what strength you prefer, soft, medium or hard...hahaha)

Damage : $100/2 shot/ 1 hour

PS : Sorry for my poor England as I dun post much FR.. For bros out there who like a nice massage, go for 1 hour and you will definitely enjoy the whole sexsion...

Happy bonking...

Cheers!!!
Tried G18 and above FR quite accurate.

Looks : Does not look most attractive in tank to me but looks grow in room.

SOP in shower for me.
Her built and body I like. Just nice.
Boobs B or B- for me but soft natural and nice shape. Nice to lick

Catbath: 9/10 action packed. licks everywhere
FJ : 9/10 Very accommodative. Wants to ride even after I cum. But i say can not any more. Doggy very nice as her butts very sexy.
Speak light french with me.
Massage at end and offer water.

Attitude : 9/10 Can't ask for more.
Old 23-10-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What are the other rates here? I only tried 50 for 30mins.
Old 23-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeru0104 View Post
50$, 30 mins
80$, 40-45 (can't recall the exact number)
100$, 60
Old 23-10-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
darrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Surprisingly this house service is good.. keep it up.. tried 77 although not a looker but everything is good
Old 23-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
VastOcean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeru0104 View Post
[QUOTE=francesco;12009732]50$, 30 mins
80$, 40-45 (can't recall the exact number)
100$, 60[/QUOTE

Seems they also have 40$/20mins.
Saw it written on wall but never confirmed with okt
Old 27-10-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:

personally I prefer 98, she is my favorite.... very fun and daring..... look is ok, but not suitable for bro who like big melon.....

Overall I is a good place to spend your $50 for some cheap trill, nice OKT too....
tried g98 recently, well maybe no chemistry...many things cannot/don't want

look = yeah ok, long hair
body = skinny, almost airport
gfe = ok frenly, chat-able
shower = diy
french = dont want
69 = don't want
catbath = nil until i asked
blow = capped, vibrating feeling, not bad
fj = quite tight, yea ok, cowgirl n doggy
massage = have, yea ok

"daring" service = with so many mai dai/mai ao, makes me wonder wth this is? i for sure didnt get it , maybe only for regulars

she has been here for 3 mths+, she claimed got many regulars n don't really "entertain" new customer (that might explain the subpar service), she claimed her regulars normally booked 1-2hr but only did 1 shot n the rest talking/cuddling/massage/eating.

I almost booked her 2x50 upfront since she very "daring", glad i didnt.

verdict = not for me ...

Last edited by francesco; 27-10-2014 at 09:20 PM.
Old 27-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed review of g98 ?
Not consistent maybe ? Or choosy ?
Sounds like ....

Huat Arh !!!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 27-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
tried g98 recently, well maybe no chemistry...many things cannot/don't want

"daring" service = with so many mai dai/mai ao, makes me wonder wth is this? well i for sure didnt get it

she has been here for 3 mths+, she claimed got many regulars n don't really "entertain" new customer (that might explain the subpar service), she claimed her regulars normally booked 1-2hr
bro franc.. some gers are lidat la ... when they hav enuf regulars, they become picky n choose which new customers to giv good service to... those yandao one lar... u not handsome enuf for her... heheh..
but it is true dat her service was very good... tho i duno wat is daring...but was a genuine fr/comment by edison.
anyway plenty of other gers, support those not selective of customer one lor...
my 2 bahts ..
Old 27-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
bro franc.. some gers are lidat la ... when they hav enuf regulars, they become picky n choose which new customers to giv good service to... those yandao one lar... u not handsome enuf for her... heheh..
but it is true dat her service was very good... tho i duno wat is daring...but was a genuine fr/comment by edison.
my 2 bahts ..
You still alive ???

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 27-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Mixed review of g98 ?
Not consistent maybe ? Or choosy ?
Sounds like ....

Huat Arh !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
my 2 bahts ..
lol yea dunno la bro, maybe just not my day...recently my bonks were not so "good"

anyway g67 looked pretty, chinese milfy look, shoulder length hair, boobies max b from outside...maybe will try her one day
Old 27-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
lol yea dunno la bro, maybe just not my day...recently my bonks were not so "good"

anyway g67 looked pretty, chinese milfy look, shoulder length hair, boobies max b from outside...maybe will try her one day
Bro i think maybe one of her bad days lah ...
My few kakis say g98 good I will try her if my fav girl no available.

Huat Arh bro

Big Huat Arh !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1