The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
nariyuzin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
The best one I've had was by a cewek. Clean massage but oh my god. She wasn't wearing a bra and kept rubbing her nipples on me, put my hands on hee chest, put my foot in between her legs, occasionally brush the rod abit.
When massage coming to an end, no GQ popped. I initiated but was declined. Purely a good and strong teasing massage place.
Can you please PM me the shop name/location and ML number please. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-03-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Johnny3334 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingstone View Post
At sutera utama there got one clean Thai massage beside Umobile shop. Got one ML will removed her bra during massage. Why I’m know? Hahaha.
Because when she start massage my front thigh and she start teasing and brush my ball and rod. Suddenly my rod standup and I start grab her breast no ask for permission. She no push off my hand some more she pull up her clothes and let me more enjoy. Hahaha. So she start playing my rod and no ask money. After shoot she help clean and tip her Rm30 and say thank to me. 2nd time visit her again. This time I notice her before start massage she open her bra at in front my eye.
Bro plate share details and location thank you
Old 01-03-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
norab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Kingstone can u pls share location n no. TQ TQ
Old 01-03-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sarajay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by petergan99 View Post
Use to have it at sutera utama, next to di huang ya. Thai Join. The lady would start with good massage from feet , up to your thigh, near to spot that Make you cannot take it. I think, out of 10 customer, 10 would ,half way massage , sure opt for hj. Cause cannot take it any more..
bro pls pm the location tnx
Old 02-03-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
firsttimeryo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerlution2 View Post
Went to JB couple of days ago with my CO and as it was raining heavily CO suggested a massage. She pointed little Saigon, best, apple, Kings, OO, etc and me being a regular to massage in JB told her small joints massage not good(of course it's good for me knowing wad they provide haha).
Stop by this clean joint took an hour massage and hoping to be assigned a good looking ML (cnt request as CO beside). Saw 2 ML approaching only 1 is better looking and hoping she comes to me and viola. Cut story short her massage was good mixture of hard and soft and i knew there would be teasing as she brushes my ass crack and balls upon turning over more teasing as she on many occasion brushes my rod with her elbow and by now it's super hard and I'm sure she noticed it. This carried on for 10mins or so and when she moves to massage my tummy and chest she teased my nipples and by now I am so hard and turned on that I felt my pre cum ozing out and the best thing is your CO is just lying beside me. Good time passes so quickly haizzz.
After the final tapping on our backs both ML left and I took a look at my rod it's wet covered with pre cum and being super horny I turned to my CO and said let's have a quickie quietly not telling her I'm wet. She said dun want la wait the ML come in then I say come in come in la and started kissing and caressing her all over. Felt her pussy viola it's very moist. Did her missionary and doggy for a couple of mins but chose not to ejaculate. Got dressed went out and gave a grin to my waiting ML.

ML : age 30 pretty MILF.
Massage : 8/10
Teasing : 7/10
Body : 8/10
RTM : yes.

Hope u like my FR.
PM me if u want the location and ML's name.
Do Up me if u can. Appreciated.
Share CTC bro ! Heading in this week. Thanks man
Old 02-03-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dendidondo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perepopy View Post
Alot of guys pm me abt the cewek teasing. Hit me up if you have something nice to exchange! I don't mind sharing
Hi bro mind share
Old 03-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After shoot she help clean and tip her Rm30 and say thank to me. 2nd time visit her again. This time I notice her before start massage she open her bra at in front my eye.
Bro, the ML SYT or not?

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 03-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
danielzone is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny3334 View Post
Bro plate share details and location thank you
Hi pls share location details.

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
senseisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
At sutera utama there got one clean Thai massage beside Umobile shop. Got one ML will removed her bra during massage. Why I’m know? Hahaha.
Because when she start massage my front thigh and she start teasing and brush my ball and rod. Suddenly my rod standup and I start grab her breast no ask for permission. She no push off my hand some more she pull up her clothes and let me more enjoy. Hahaha. So she start playing my rod and no ask money. After shoot she help clean and tip her Rm30 and say thank to me. 2nd time visit her again. This time I notice her before start massage she open her bra at in front my eye.
Bro Kingstone please PM location and no!
Old 12-03-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Jamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hi Kingstone bro, pls share the ML number... very interested to try...
Thanks
Old 13-03-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Kindly share location heading there today
Old 21-03-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Kingstone bro , pls share the ML # ....I am keen to try...
Old 04-05-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 15
Vanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVanyuri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mind share location?
Old 05-05-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by petergan99 View Post
Use to have it at sutera utama, next to di huang ya. Thai Join. The lady would start with good massage from feet , up to your thigh, near to spot that Make you cannot take it. I think, out of 10 customer, 10 would ,half way massage , sure opt for hj. Cause cannot take it any more..
bro petergan99..can PM join name & ML no. Thxs & much appreciate
Old 05-05-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro Kingstone...can shop name & ML no. Thxs & much appreciate
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1